D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
GDP wise you could give everyone in the world 10k/y, each. That would stimulate growth

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Alot of people are greedy to the point of not even being able to care about anything but themselves. WE, the folks that are on this website, were born thousands of years too early. We are of a different mindset that is to come thousands of years from now. I told a friend once, you leave with what you came with.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Jojo81
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
We have masters that's why. Anytime there's rulers they will make everyone else enslaved. This is why u see so much immorality and unfairness. It is not a natural state. We live under artificial conditions and we certainly aren't free.

Reactions: _Minsk and Good4Nothing
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
OK, so I've done a lot of research and rabbit-holeing into the SOURCE of our problems as a species and what I've found is pretty mind-blowing. So far, I conclude that this world was created to create maximum suffering so that "evil" entities can survive on the negative emotional energy. Think about it - every single living thing on this planet is in a fight for its life. We MUST consume to live. The oscillating nature of joy and misery (as opposed to constant or increasing stress/pain which results in acclamation or death) creates optimal negative emotion. The humans who have the power on Earth worship these entities in exchange for knowledge, power, wealth, etc. and do their bidding. They purposefully maintain stress on the population. They don't want to kill the population, they want it to suffer. As an act of defiance I've come to the decision to help people who are critically depressed and trapped to end their lives peacefully. I'm still in the beginning stages, but I will try my best to discover a way for everyone to take control of their lives and decide for themselves whether or not they want to live.
Do you have in mind something like David Icke's reptilian shape-shifter theory, alien beings who feed off negative emotions and ultimately control everything?

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
But if the unfairness contributes towards suicide why has Somalia got one of the lowest rates of suicide?

I'm not sure since I haven't heard that before. Maybe it depends on the murder rate as well. If it's higher than the suicide rate, then it could explain it, since there are people that are probably killed before they get the chance to commit suicide. The amount of deadly diseases in an area could be a factor. I'm not an expert when it comes to Somalia, so I'm not sure about it.

CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Even if we came close there would be people who would fight to make it more messed up than it is now.
This is the part that gets me about humanity. There are millions of idiots who will die to keep wars going, resist attempts to end oppression, shed blood to spread poverty and a host of other insane things. Many of them are in positions of great power. Millions more idiots follow these people like zombies doing whatever they're told. This pisses me off to no end.
I'm not sure since I haven't heard that before. Maybe it depends on the murder rate as well. If it's higher than the suicide rate, then it could explain it, since there are people that are probably killed before they get the chance to commit suicide. The amount of deadly diseases in an area could be a factor. I'm not an expert when it comes to Somalia, so I'm not sure about it.
Actually this is true. It's a paradox, in places where oppression and human suffering is at it's highest, suicide rates tend to plummet. The highest suicide rates are in countries like Japan that are financially strong, no famine, war or any third world problems. It's yet another reason to hat
I think that's related, yes.
I've read about this and watched the videos. At first I thought David Icke was a bona-fide lunatic. Now I just don't know. If such evil alien entities existed on earth, it would explain a lot of the madness plaguing our society. It would also explain secret societies like the skull & bones whose members are former presidents.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, it's_all_a_game, Broken Chimera and 1 other person
J

Jojo81

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Did you know that there are about 7.5 billion people in the world. If Jeff Bezos gave everyone one billion dollars, he would still have 92.5 billion dollars left over. How's that for crushing?

Anyways. Everything you are saying relates to everything that I'm feeling tonight:/
Fuck that guy Jeff Bezos... There should be a cap on money that each person can have

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Because everyone contributes to the problem. It will never be fair. We feed the injustices we hate with other ones.

That's a good take!

Your comment reminded me of a quote from Leo Tolstoy: "Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
We didn't make us, reality did. Even the most vile of criminals is, at bottom, a victim of his malfunctioning brain. We're at the mercy of physical mechanisms. And so, reality is to blame for all of the horror and strife, ultimately. But who, or what, is fundamentally responsible for this horror show of reality? That's the big question.
But if the unfairness contributes towards suicide why has Somalia got one of the lowest rates of suicide? Do they just die? Maybe... I don't know. But it seems like the more challenging life is the less likely suicide is. Again I don't know.
I heard that it is apparently relative poverty that causes misery, much more so than absolute poverty. If everyone you know and are aware of is doing about as well as you, it won't feel so bad. But when you see others, either in the flesh or in media, in much better circumstances than you and thriving in wealth, it can be a cause of great despair. This may go some way towards explaining it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 14386 and Lost in a Dream
Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
The upper echelons of society and the poorest of the poor have the widest gap in wealth since pretty much ever. like Pharaoh-peasant level disparity. the oil execs and the Bezos types have gotten the united states to invade countries before. those who have the most wealth and power Will do anything to keep their upward trajectory, up to and Including Fascism, Oligarchies, and just general contempt for the Freedom, Health, Happiness, and human rights of individuals they believe are below them socioeconomically.

I really hate that this is happening to our world, and I try to involve myself politically to fight against this until I eventually ctb, but I really do feel like the OP's ideas for a better society are an uphill battle.

• Love
Reactions: Final Escape
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Fairness, justice, equality, etc. are purely artificial constructs that exist in the mind only, It has no natural basis whatsoever.

@Final Escape I'm in favor for the removal of religion, it's mind poison anyway.

Last edited:
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
money is the only thing that matters. this world profits off of cruelty, so the people up top don't care if some kids are suffering or dying, as long as they have their caviar, mistresses, and seventy vacation homes.

Reactions: Jojo81