• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Ctrl_Alt_DEL

Apr 23, 2024
This is true, I didn't mean travel with someone, more meet someone there , try and procure and then leave separately .

I am not looking for a partner to ctb with just to assist in the buying of n.

You're probably right though it could become a nightmare and it's a path ultimately you have to walk alone

This is true, I didn't mean travel with someone, more meet someone there , try and procure and then leave separately .

I am not looking for a partner to ctb with just to assist in the buying of n.

You're probably right though it could become a nightmare and it's a path ultimately you have to walk alone
Good luck
Have a look in PPH. You can find directions and adress of reliable souces. Also, people who go to Peru usually easly find it, even it they do not speak spanish.
And be cautious about scammers contacting you due to your offer in this post

infinitend

infinitend

Tudo é transitório
Apr 10, 2024
Olá SaSu,

Perdi minha esposa e alma gêmea há 6 meses, tentei me recuperar mas não é para mim.

Como todo mundo, quero N para uma transição pacífica.

Estou recrutando pessoas que queiram caçar N comigo, Peru, Colômbia, México para ser sincero em qualquer lugar. Posso pagar, voos n, hotéis, voo para casa, se você fala espanhol isso é um bônus.

Vamos nos conhecer primeiro. Este é um post sério.

Obrigado por ouvir
Sou Brasileiro, entendo bem espanhol, estaria disposto a procurar o N juntos, pode me mandar um dm?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Yall don't do this, smells like bullshit sorry OP

piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Ah sorry was meant to read I love cali not live there , I have always wanted to go back.

It wasn't meant to be bullshit , my logic being if was with someone who spoke some Spanish would make it easier to acquire plus two people would give better odds in case didn't sell it to one person but would obvs have to get to know that person as well.

I am terrified of making that journey and coming back empty handed but that is a very real possibility - guess really need to weigh up the risk reward on this vs other methods like gas

I am literally just back from a 27 hour journey from Bali to London that was hell. I don't think could take another long trip back especially empty handed .

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Ah sorry was meant to read I love cali not live there , I have always wanted to go back.

It wasn't meant to be bullshit , my logic being if was with someone who spoke some Spanish would make it easier to acquire plus two people would give better odds in case didn't sell it to one person but would obvs have to get to know that person as well.

I am terrified of making that journey and coming back empty handed but that is a very real possibility - guess really need to weigh up the risk reward on this vs other methods like gas
Serious people are invalidated by a lot of scammers. And people are careful. Idk but there may not be a guarantee of success.

I am literally just back from a 27 hour journey from Bali to London that was hell. I don't think could take another long trip back especially empty handed .
Y didn't u travel 1st or Business? That's pretty comfortable.

My sad problem (and irony) is: If I had the money to travel I wouldn't be suicidal and I wouldn't need N but bc I don't have money and no future I would need N - somehow it's counterproductive in my life.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
I mean I was happy with nitrogen but I have the cash I cant spend before I die so yeah it would be preferable. ideally spanish speaking or happy to ask in the shops for me.

I am genuinely serious

deffo I live cali DM me

yeah I get that nitrogen with and SCBA would be my plan b and I am happy share and find someone who wants to find N with m , long shot but why not. I cant find it alone I know
My methods are triple stacked for redundancy and failure. I do speak Spanish fluently, native tongue if you will, so I can easily navigate pharmacies as a local and Argentina. Although my method of death will be by Isonitoetazine (RC Opioid x300 > Fent), Flubronitrasolam & Bromazolam orally an eccentric coated capsules so they only burst past the duodenium or vomiting is impossible and then IV drip inside my vehicle cabin decanting 20 L of liquid nitrogen. 1 L of liquid nitrogen evaporates to 694 L of nitrogen gas, so just imagine 10 L which weighs only peanuts .... That's ~700,000 L of pure N2 or enough to completely saturate the atmosphere displacing all of the oxygen out of a 30.22 m³ or 24 SCF area. A small vehicle cabin is precisely 22 to 23 SCF.

The only modification you would need is to seal the aft trunk pressure relief flap (that flat valve is where all of the air goes when all of the doors close inside of a car and why you don't get the feeling of being in an airplane with that pressure in your ear). You can decant the liquid nitrogen door on the floor but the rate of evaporation might be too fast, you have to find the right ratio where it's perfectly nitrogen blanketing the vehicle from the bottom up like a swimming pool. Or you could buy a cheap heat exchanger off Amazon and mod it. Setting the heat exchanger to the proper setting the vehicle will come down to about 0° C and 1.4 oxygen atop the exit sunroof sensor 0.0 (undetected by the sensor) O2 near the midline. That will kill me first, and if not that the overdose will and if not the overdose then as the LN2 expells by hypothermia, if not by hypothermia then by hyperthermia (the latter taking the longest which is sitting in a hot car all day). Deterrence to rescue will include possible signs warning of hazmat contaminants and radiation or explosives to prevent immediate rescure if found. They would need a HazMat team and proceed with extreme caution on top of the fact that my in vehicle will be ironed clad and full of other tricks and booby traps to complicate things. Eventually peaceful hypoxic injury will lead to coma and then coma to death.
Credit to some of the data in this coming from a paper that I will cite shortly.

Last edited:
idnu0114

idnu0114

Someone lived this memory
Dec 1, 2023
Serious people are invalidated by a lot of scammers. And people are careful. Idk but there may not be a guarantee of success.

Y didn't u travel 1st or Business? That's pretty comfortable.

My sad problem (and irony) is: If I had the money to travel I wouldn't be suicidal and I wouldn't need N but bc I don't have money and no future I would need N - somehow it's counterproductive in my life.
I feel like money isn't the only reason to keep people alive.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
My methods are triple stacked for redundancy and failure. I do speak Spanish fluently, native tongue if you will, so I can easily navigate pharmacies as a local and Argentina. Although my method of death will be by Isonitoetazine (RC Opioid x300 > Fent), Flubronitrasolam & Bromazolam orally an eccentric coated capsules so they only burst past the duodenium or vomiting is impossible and then IV drip inside my vehicle cabin decanting 20 L of liquid nitrogen. 1 L of liquid nitrogen evaporates to 694 L of nitrogen gas, so just imagine 10 L which weighs only peanuts .... That's ~700,000 L of pure N2 or enough to completely saturate the atmosphere displacing all of the oxygen out of a 30.22 m³ or 24 SCF area. A small vehicle cabin is precisely 22 to 23 SCF.

The only modification you would need is to seal the aft trunk pressure relief flap (that flat valve is where all of the air goes when all of the doors close inside of a car and why you don't get the feeling of being in an airplane with that pressure in your ear). You can decant the liquid nitrogen door on the floor but the rate of evaporation might be too fast, you have to find the right ratio where it's perfectly nitrogen blanketing the vehicle from the bottom up like a swimming pool. Or you could buy a cheap heat exchanger off Amazon and mod it. Setting the heat exchanger to the proper setting the vehicle will come down to about 0° C and 1.4 oxygen atop the exit sunroof sensor 0.0 (undetected by the sensor) O2 near the midline. That will kill me first, and if not that the overdose will and if not the overdose then as the LN2 expells by hypothermia, if not by hypothermia then by hyperthermia (the latter taking the longest which is sitting in a hot car all day). Deterrence to rescue will include possible signs warning of hazmat contaminants and radiation or explosives to prevent immediate rescure if found. They would need a HazMat team and proceed with extreme caution on top of the fact that my in vehicle will be ironed clad and full of other tricks and booby traps to complicate things. Eventually peaceful hypoxic injury will lead to coma and then coma to death.
Credit to some of the data in this coming from a paper that I will cite shortly.

Oh man, if you survive this, God definitely wants you alive

• Yay!
Reactions: DeadManLiving
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Would you get it from the veterinary? Or where do you expect to find it?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Sounds too slow and emotionally painful to me. I need something fast.

Sitting in my head for 15 minutes whilst SN or sodium pentobarbital knock me out sounds like torture.

F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024

Sitting in my head for 15 minutes whilst SN or sodium pentobarbital knock me out sounds like torture.
For pentobarbital you can expect much lesser than 15 minutes based on all 4 videos available (1 example bellow where the french lady literally sleept peacefully in just 3 minutes after drinking pentobarbital) + PPH report.

Also if you add a sip of alchool as a chaser (e.g. whiskey) you will definetely acelerate even more the process.

SN is the opposite and looks like you are right since it really takes 15 minutes or more and you get little dizzy and nausea.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: rozeske
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
Hello SaSu,

I lost my wife and soulmate 6 months ago, I've tried to recover but it's not for me.

Like everyoneI want N for a peaceful transition.

I am recruiting people who want to hunt for N with me, Peru, Colombia, Mexico tbh anywhere. I can pay, flights n, hotels, flight home, if you speak Spanish that is a bonus.

Let's get to know each other first. This is a serous post.

Thank you you for listening
Me too, my wife gone 5 months ago and still not recovered. Your profile gif was me also, drinking. But stopped drinking now.

I will probably try SN, but N could be beautiful. Especially with one last big vacation.

I have fairly enough for one way flight ticket as well as hotel a few weeks.

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024

Hey! You're always welcome to the inert gas hypoxia club. We proud ourself with lavishing feasts of fatty food to lower the body oxygen saturation abilities, no vegetables allowed.

Sadly the feasts really hasn't been the same since most switched to nitrogen, we no longer have an abundance of helium to fill our balloons…

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
Me too, my wife gone 5 months ago and still not recovered. Your profile gif was me also, drinking. But stopped drinking now.

I will probably try SN, but N could be beautiful. Especially with one last big vacation.

I have fairly enough for one way flight ticket as well as hotel a few weeks.
What country outside EU lets you in with a one-way ticket? Annoys me when people do zero research

Reactions: final_countdown12
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
What country outside EU lets you in with a one-way ticket? Annoys me when people do zero research
They do. You can buy a much cheaper ticket to a nearby country instead and show it before boarding the flight but never use it. I've tried it before.

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
They do. You can buy a much cheaper ticket to a nearby country instead and show it before boarding the flight but never use it. I've tried it before.
If that what you meant (onward travel), then yes, that certainly works. Your post sounded like you are gonna show up with a single ticket. I am glad you thought this through

• Hugs
Reactions: KillingPain267