• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hikikomori-

hikikomori-

Sep 10, 2023
I hate life, I hate society and having to take part in it. Work makes me want to kill myself. How are so many people ok with working a degrading, shitty, worthless job 9-5, all week, every day for their entire fucking lives? Just so they won't starve and become homeless?

People call you lazy and useless if you don't want to participate in the wage slavery lifestyle. Well guess what? I didn't chose to be born, therefore I didn't choose to automatically become a wage slave. It was my parents selfishness that brought me here.

Why the FUCK do people have kids to pass on this 'gift' of life to them? What a fucking joke. Every baby born is literally only to replace the current wage slaves when they die.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I find this to be terrible as well. We're forced to be slaves to society and the system for the rest of our lives solely due to our parents' selfishness and inconsideration. There's no reason to have kids that isn't inherently selfish. It's not fair that we have to suffer and enter a system of modern day slavery due to their wants and desires.

I just said this kind of stuff to my mom (that I didn't choose to be born and it was her decision to have me). I said that *she* was the one who chose to have kids. I wasn't there lingering around asking to be born. She said that I'm her cancer, and I shot back by telling her that she gave me cancer (aka life). I told her that she gave me the "gift" of life, and that gift means poison in German. She said that I should go to Germany then.

She got so mad and triggered at me. She threatened to disown and sever ties with me. She wants to stop supporting me and she wants to force me to be independent. She says that I'm not her responsibility anymore. She says that she was brought into this world against her will as well, but look how she treats her mother (she provides for and takes care of my grandparents). This is peak filial piety right here. It's honestly sad that she's been brainwashed into and by this system.

She that life is about survival and you have to worry about where your next meal comes from. She says that everyone has to work in order to survive and have a roof over their head, and you can't just go around stealing.

She said that we're reaching a breaking point and that it's the calm before the storm. She said that a crisis is coming but I'm blissfully unaware of it (this is a lie because I know that our relationship is strained, but I never would have expected it to be *this* bad). I guess it's time for me to ctb soon. All of this could have been prevented if she just didn't have me

Last edited:
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
forced to exist because my dad wouldn't allow my mother to have an abortion :')

forced into a life i never asked for. guilt tripped for wanting out of it.

having biological kids is so idiotically selfish.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Yes and no.
I don't blame people for having children.
This is our nature.
We can blame the world as a whole, but not us.
Our instincts are very strong and guide us in many situations.
We don't have to look far.
We all know how powerful SI is.
We are probably just part of nature.
We operate according to its rules.
I can't imagine having a child, but my view of the world is probably distorted.
Of course, the world is shitty and we are "slaves" of life, but I'm not going to blame anyone for my birth.
I play with the cards I've been dealt.

hikikomori-

hikikomori-

Sep 10, 2023
I find this to be terrible as well. We're forced to be slaves to society and the system for the rest of our lives solely due to our parents' selfishness and inconsideration. There's no reason to have kids that isn't inherently selfish. It's not fair that we have to suffer and enter a system of modern day slavery due to their wants and desires.

I just said this kind of stuff to my mom (that I didn't choose to be born and it was her decision to have me). I said that *she* was the one who chose to have kids. I wasn't there lingering around asking to be born. She said that I'm her cancer, and I shot back by telling her that she gave me cancer (aka life). I told her that she gave me the "gift" of life, and that gift means poison in German. She said that I should go to Germany then.

She got so mad and triggered at me. She threatened to disown and sever ties with me. She wants to stop supporting me and she wants to force me to be independent. She says that I'm not her responsibility anymore. She says that she was brought into this world against her will as well, but look how she treats my grandma (she provides for and takes care of my grandma). This is peak filial piety right here. It's honestly sad that she's been brainwashed into and by this system.

She that life is about survival and you have to worry about where your next meal comes from. She says that everyone has to work in order to survive and have a roof over their head, and you can't just go around stealing.

She said that we're reaching a breaking point and that it's the calm before the storm. She said that a crisis is coming but I'm blissfully unaware of it (this is a lie because I know that our relationship is strained, but I never would have expected it to be *this* bad). I guess it's time for me to ctb soon. All of this could have been prevented if she just didn't have me
I think it's quite shocking that they have kids, thinking that they can treat us any type of way and that we will still love them unconditionally just because they gave us this 'gift' of life.

Then when you grow up and don't turn out how they expected, they take it all back and suddenly we are the bad person.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I hate life, I hate society and having to take part in it. Work makes me want to kill myself. How are so many people ok with working a degrading, shitty, worthless job 9-5, all week, every day for their entire fucking lives? Just so they won't starve and become homeless?

People call you lazy and useless if you don't want to participate in the wage slavery lifestyle. Well guess what? I didn't chose to be born, therefore I didn't choose to automatically become a wage slave. It was my parents selfishness that brought me here.

Why the FUCK do people have kids to pass on this 'gift' of life to them? What a fucking joke. Every baby born is literally only to replace the current wage slaves when they die.
I couldn't agree more
Especially because I believe most kids are not planned
And many were never wanted
It's just was you do
Everything is so programmed
I'm really starting to believe we're more normal than we give ourselves credit for and that's why we struggle so bad

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I think it's quite shocking that they have kids, thinking that they can treat us any type of way and that we will still love them unconditionally just because they gave us this 'gift' of life.

Then when you grow up and don't turn out how they expected, they take it all back and suddenly we are the bad person.
Literally. I never asked for any of this

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
One of many reasons why I don't want kids is because I don't want to force existence onto anyone, especially with where the world currently heading. As much as I love my parents, I really hate that they brought me in existence but it looks like I have no choice but to try and make the best out of it. If I have to be here then I'm at least going to work towards dying happy.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021

Honestly I personally don't think it's the fault of any specific parents. I think if your soul exists out there it will eventually come to Earth in someone's body, and if it wasn't your parents it would have been someone else. But if your parents gave you a shitty childhood that's another story.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I find this to be terrible. How could I not? It's so unfair at how cruel this world is. Why should I be okay with being a wage slave for the rest of my life? Just because life is unfair doesn't mean that I should be okay with it and participate in it. On that note, why exactly do parents who acknowledge that life is unfair still procreate nonetheless? That's just extra shitty and selfish. I wish I was never born. I can't even express my desires to be dead to my parents as I know they will make me feel worse for it

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024

She got so mad and triggered at me. She threatened to disown and sever ties with me. She wants to stop supporting me and she wants to force me to be independent. She says that I'm not her responsibility anymore. She says that she was brought into this world against her will as well, but look how she treats her mother (she provides for and takes care of my grandparents). This is peak filial piety right here. It's honestly sad that she's been brainwashed into and by this system.

Can you go stay at the country house for a bit?
Honestly I personally don't think it's the fault of any specific parents. I think if your soul exists out there it will eventually come to Earth in someone's body, and if it wasn't your parents it would have been someone else. But if your parents gave you a shitty childhood that's another story.
I'm sure our souls weren't aware how very difficult it would be to come here
I couldn't agree more
Especially because I believe most kids are not planned
And many were never wanted
It's just was you do
Everything is so programmed
I'm really starting to believe we're more normal than we give ourselves credit for and that's why we struggle so bad
I think the more aware people are the more depressed they get

Last edited:
E

EternalWinter

Bad company, ‘til the day I die
Apr 4, 2024
I definitely wish I hadn't been born. However, I am very fortunate to have been born to very loving parents. While I myself have failed at most things I've tried, the one thing I'm grateful for is those who love me—many aren't so fortunate.

Still, I don't want to live through what's coming. I have struggled with depression since age 13 (so, just over 10 years now) and it's not getting any better, nor are our living circumstances. Apparently winters were once longer, summers were once shorter, spring and fall were very distinct seasons, and birds and insects were common. Today, where I live, it is almost entirely silent during the day… And I live out in the woods. I can identify maybe four, five individual birds. The air should be full of song. This area once had lots of other wildlife too, but I haven't seen or heard of a bear or bobcat in the area in over a year, because people view them as pests and not necessary components of an ecosystem. Turns out, we're the pests, and Mother Earth is about to go into pest control mode.

To go one step further, so many jobs come at the expense of the natural world. Regardless of what job I held, that wouldn't change the fact that there are 10000x more destroyers than creators, even those who don't feel they destroy, their job exists to perpetuate it—and they seemingly can't be convinced otherwise, much less be convinced that it's the core systemic issue of the last two centuries. As long as you can take home a paycheck, eh? I myself have been inpatient hospitalized three times, and am largely too unstable to be relied upon in a traditional job, making me useless to the system, and powerless to flee the incoming storm. All the more reason to go.

My one regret is the necessity of hurting those that love me by undertaking this action. I apologize profusely in the note I've written, and make it clear that I've lived a good life with them. Anything to ease their pain. I won't dissuade them from their path in any way, after all I want them to try to enjoy what's left of the world they grew up in even as it changes. They are an infinitesimally small part of the issue, statistically nonexistent, and they are good people who try to do what they can. The last thing I want is to make them feel like I do, it has been a decade of internal hell. I know CTB will hurt regardless, but piling hurt and ridicule on top of that… I simply can't do that.

I wish more people would carefully consider the act of having children. There are many genetic markers to indicate a likelihood of poor outcomes, and in general, the world is in a bad place. Any amount of actual research (that isn't hopium) would indicate it won't get better, and this isn't spoken as a doomer. I am absolutely certain that many people are strong enough to handle what's coming, but I know I'm not. I already get terribly sad when I don't hear birds in the spring, and the heat waves and fires are paralyzingly terrifying. There is no good outcome for me, so I'm getting while the getting's good. Before I lose anything else. I can dream of a better future for them, for the world, for everyone, and fade away with a smile as I dream it true.

Last edited:
anonymousbookreader

anonymousbookreader

Apr 5, 2024
I understand. I wish I was aborted everyday. It's selfish as hell to have kids just for fun and ruin their lives. My mother couldn't even afford the 3 siblings I have and she decided to have me. I'll just abort myself. she was to weak to do it but when I do it it's suddenly an issue. Living life is pointless. It doesn't get better and I wish people would stop lying to others about that. It's not a gift and honestly reproducing at this point is pointless too. I don't care at all about urges, biology, wants, etc that people keep bringing it up. None of that mattered ever.. People ignore those all the time and every time one has sex doesn't mean they need a permanent reminder that they probably don't even like. Parents are selfish.

JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
All of this because they couldn't control their horny asses, it's really frustrating

Actually to add on top of that, they didn't even have to control their horny asses, there's a thing called contraception and abortion but the fact they still go ahead with giving birth to us just says it all that they intend on giving us this cancerous "gift"

Reactions: anonymousbookreader
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Most only have kids due to peer pressure.I can bet that 99.999% mothers regret having children.Fathers too perhaps.The reason parents are miserable is because they have to stay together to raise a kid or have to take turns raising a kid if they seperate.

The institution of woman and man raising a kid together is nonsense.No mammal cares for its child for 1/4th of its life.The monetary system and unnatural way of living have led to this misery of caring for children.

P

patheticpal

Dec 18, 2023
While I would never shame someone for having kids, having had experienced living, I honestly can't think of a single more selfish thing a person can do.

Reactions: divinemistress36
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No, the normal human nature is to be happy, raise new life who can too be happy.

It's just bad luck that I got the depression gene from somewhere, either regressive or random chance.

I don't blame my parents, it's not their fault my mind is defective.

oofuf

oofuf

hope is the seed of despair
Feb 13, 2023
Well in my case my parents didn't want a child. They made a mistake and now I have to suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36