• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Which of these things have you done during a severe mental breakdown?

• Damaged/destroyed objects that were important to you

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Screamed at the top of your lungs

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Self harmed

Votes: 26 74.3%
  • Started saying things that don’t make sense/very disordered thoughts

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • Felt like you and/or nothing around you is real

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • Feeling completely out of control of your actions

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Very atypical behaviors (examples: trying to eat a blanket, trying to take one of your eyeballs out)

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Losing sense of time, hours feel like minutes or minutes feel like hours

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Doing something that you are usually incapable of (ex. taking a 7 hour walk)

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Made a huge regret/mistake that permanently changed your life

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters
soulkitty

soulkitty

ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ
Apr 6, 2024
Just made the poll out of curiosity, feel free to share your experiences if you would like, and if there's something that I didn't list! The walking for 7 hours example is from personal experience, I have no idea how I even did it, I think I was almost completely disassociated

Last edited:
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
I gotta say, a lot of my serious breakdowns are blurry in my mind.
I know that I often have purge episodes where I just throw away a bunch of shit and only realize how much is missing weeks/months later. Similarly, I've cleaned my entire room and reorganized my posters (my walls are practically wallpapered in them) and after a few weeks fully realized that I did that in a day while I'm coming out of the daze.

I feel for the people who've talked to me during breakdowns, especially during the beginning stages of them, I'm a complete ball of chaos and nothing makes sense.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I am lucky that none of my breakdowns have caused or led to any permanent negative consequences. Unfortunately they haven't made any positive outcomes either.

The worst I've done is get incredibly panicky and nervous to the point where I start going on crazy rants but I've never gotten kicked out of anywhere or arrested or anything like that. I was also lucky to have been around or had phone access to friends who could talk me out of my breakdowns for a bit.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Question, does claiming that someone ha d a de mon inside them count as "saying thing s that do no t make sense"? Bc I have totally done that during a psych otic bre ak... I have done a lot of these tbh. Have da maged object s too but no thing that is important to me bc I go for thing s that are no t that important to me out of inst inct when that happen. I am guessing it is probably because my stable economy is one of the fe w thing s I have le ft to lo ose so I do everything I can to avoid un neccecary cost s.
En ded up checking litterary all of these exept for de stroying thing s witch was only bc of the "important to you" part.
Da mn... :(

Last edited:
soulkitty

soulkitty

ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ
Apr 6, 2024
Question, does claiming that someone ha d a de mon inside them count as "saying thing s that do no t make sense"? Bc I have totally done that during a psych otic bre ak... I have done a lot of these tbh. Have da maged object s too but no thing that is important to me bc I go for thing s that are no t that important to me out of inst inct when that happen. I am guessing it is probably because my stable economy is one of the fe w thing s I have le ft to lo ose so I do everything I can to avoid un neccecary cost s.
En ded up checking litterary all of these exept for de stroying thing s witch was only bc of the "important to you" part.
Da mn... :(
I think that would probably count as saying thing that doesn't make sense. Im so sorry 🫂❤️ I checked everything as well, except for the screaming at the top of my lungs one. Psychotic breaks & mental breakdowns are such a horrible and bizzare thing to go through. Im really glad you instinctively go for objects that aren't important to you 💜