• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Trying to decide which hotel to ctb in...

I really don't like Travelodges - but they are the cheapest. It seems like ctb in a Travelodge seems kinder somehow as they are so cheap and maybe they expect it more.

I just find it even more depressing that my last moments will be a hotel I hate.

Do you think it is fair to CTB in a nicer hotel? What history is there of CTB in nicer hotels. Is it stupid to consider this?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Suicide in hotels generally is common. Whichever you pick somone that may or may not have witnessed suicide is going to be the one to find you. Pick whichever makes you comfortable and leave a warning note big enough they can see before you. I personally will pick whichever I can afford.

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
Trying to decide which hotel to ctb in...

I really don't like Travelodges - but they are the cheapest. It seems like ctb in a Travelodge seems kinder somehow as they are so cheap and maybe they expect it more.

I just find it even more depressing that my last moments will be a hotel I hate.

Do you think it is fair to CTB in a nicer hotel? What history is there of CTB in nicer hotels. Is it stupid to consider this?
Hello Littlegem.

I am assuming you're in the United Kingdom like me?
If so, try PremierInn, they're the nicer Travellodge, I beg of you, however...
If you can, leave a note in the bathroom, so people know there is a suicide inside.

Aside from that, take care champ, and good luck no matter what you decide.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I am just looking at a nice hotel which I won't use. I mean check out this website and imagine bookign for this reason. https://www.richmondhill-hotel.co.uk/accommodation-in-richmond/rooms

I wish I had a grudge against a particular hotel! I can afford maybe 100 maybe 150 a night. Like not that I can afford it, but just if it is the final thing I spend money on then yes afford it.