• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
First choice would probably be the Elder Scrolls universe. It is a tough world to live in, especially if you live in a harsh environment like Skyrim, but that is offset by the mystical creatures and the sense of adventure. Plus there is magic - you could train as a Dragon Priest which would make dealing with bullies very easy.

A second choice would be the Star Wars universe, but only if I could choose to be born as a force-sensitive user. Then I could become the Senate.

Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Probably Star Trek but definitely not Starfleet. Being a betazoid would be cool af.

Second choice would be the Warcraft universe if I could be a troll or a night elf druid or priest. It's an intense place, I'm not sure if I could handle all the demons and old god corruption, but it has a deep lore and lots of places to explore.

succor

succor

tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Oct 28, 2020
First choice would be Animal Crossing. You could make a living off of picking flowers, fruits, seashells, etc. at your own pace. Pay off your mortgage on your own time. Have friends that are always happy to see you and don't get angry when you don't see them for a while. Waking up every day without the stress of modern capitalism, just fishing and catching bugs. How lovely.

Second choice would be Pokemon. Free healthcare, Pokemon companions, I would love that very much.

Third choice would be Stardew Valley.

Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
Final Fantasy. All of them! I'd love to have a house that's on a beautiful hidden floating island with a water fall on it and a nice little pond/river set up. And maybe a secret cave filled with glowing crystals under the house that protrude around the house. And it slowly travels across the world. I'd love that so much. I can cry just thinking about it haha. Sorry I'm an emotional person :)

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Animal crossing universe. I get to have a management position on my own island, and have lots of animal villager friends. It's safe, peaceful, beautiful, welcoming, and happy.
I absolutely agree with RoseyBird ! I can't see anything bad about living in the animal crossing world.
Imagine: you wake up in your tiny comfy house that you designed yourself, check the mail and read letters from your friends, venture out and talk to the friendly villagers, then spend the days fishing, catching bugs and picking ripe fruit. And if you're bored you can work on improving your island/town with some cool amenities... What a dream :love:
Other than that: The JJBA universe, just to have a Stand, and to go on some bizarre adventures :sunglasses: Though now that I think about it, I'd have to deal with the likelihood of most of my friends dying... Oh well, the universe would probably end up being reset anyway.
First choice would be Animal Crossing. You could make a living off of picking flowers, fruits, seashells, etc. at your own pace. Pay off your mortgage on your own time. Have friends that are always happy to see you and don't get angry when you don't see them for a while. Waking up every day without the stress of modern capitalism, just fishing and catching bugs. How lovely.

Second choice would be Pokemon. Free healthcare, Pokemon companions, I would love that very much.

Third choice would be Stardew Valley.
Agreed, agreed, agreed! I don't think anything could beat the animal crossing universe for me. I think the other posts sort of sum it up really, but I've always liked the idea of living in such a tight-knit community, with neighbors that always have something interesting to say to you. You wouldn't have to worry about what you were going to say to them, because they completely lead the conversation! There's such a carefree aura in animal crossing, I don't think I'd ever be anxious about anything again... well, maybe apart from the turnip stock exchange, but that's completely optional, because you don't even really need money to live there! Thinking back to it, I would always roleplay being apart of the animal crossing universe with my friend when we were younger. I guess the idea of living there has always felt comforting to me haha :)

blueflame

blueflame

Nov 17, 2020
Death Note :heart:
So I can write exactly this in that note:
"(Name) Meets her True Soulmate and both of them peacefully die at the same time while holding each other or if that is impossible, then both of them peacefully die at the same time wherever they are". That way I get to at last be with my soulmate, die and be at peace all at once.... Absolute satisfaction if you ask me! :happy:

People could argue that bringing another person with me in my death is unethical. Well, first of all
- Soulmates are One soul in two bodies for me.
- Leaving my other half in a world without me just because I listened to people's opinions (whom are and will always be outsiders) is for me absolutely unbearable and unthinkable. THAT would be unethical and selfish to me.
- Since we are one, even when one body is gone, the Soul will always feel the agony of the other half left behind..... Why would I do that to myself? My Soul, His Soul, Our Soul....

Lastly,
- No one gets to say sh** cuz we're the ones who are One Soul with each other not them. - There's no room for their bs in Our Soul.
- There's no room for them in Our Home. But true supporters are more than welcome :happy:
- No matter how many lies, doubts, fake truths and forced truths there are, there is only One Truth. (Yes, Detective Conan taught me well)

Rant over hope that made some flies who might jump at me hop off my back.
Anyway....

I would trust the Death Note to bring me only my True Soulmate btw because its' rules are to always carry out what is written in it no matter what, if physically possible. So we either peacefully die together or we peacefully die alone in different locations at the same time. Perfect! Absolutely brilliant! Now where do I get my Death Note ....:halo::devil:
Btw I wouldn't write anyone else's name in it just me and my True Soulmate. I'd probably add a note like "then the Death Note ends up with a person who wants and needs it to peacefully off themselves and not with a person who wants to use it to kill people other than themselves (soulmates included in the "themselves" eheh)." and another directed at the person to continue the chain or something. All for the sake of peace and union in complete wholeness.

Lmao yep there is my freaky isekai scenario. :halo::devil:

A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
Since other folks said Pokemon or Animal Crossing, I'd say that I'd love to live in a Studio Ghibli movie directed by Hayao Miyazaki. Preferable in a more modern (as in taking place in the 20th century) story involving fantastical magical beauty and wonder that doesn't involve the horrors of war (so Howl's Moving Castle and Castle in the Sky are both out). Maybe like the world of Kiki's Delivery Service. I'd love to be a witch living in a beautiful seaside city. Maybe a slightly sarcastic cat familiar like Jiji to keep me company when I'm lonely. And no matter what struggles I go through I know that good and beauty will win and that everything will be okay by the end of the day, with the sky a little bluer, the grass a little greener, and my friends and family beside me.

M

MBY85

Oct 21, 2020
Pandora of Avatar. It is beautiful and in there a disabled character free himself of his body. I would love something like that could happen to me

Reactions: TooConscious
O

Okami

Student
Mar 16, 2018
Oh man, I fantasize about this kind of thing a lot.

Not sure if anyone here is familiar with the series, but my first choice would be RWBY. Having my own weapon and semblance would be super cool. And since there are similarities, I wouldn't mind being in the world of My Hero Academia, either.

Pokémon would be great, too. I have so many favorite Pokémon that I'd want to catch and befriend.

Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
Harry Potter universe.
If i hate it, i just Avada Kedavra myself out of it.

Reactions: TooConscious
W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
The Forgotten Realms setting of Dungeons and Dragons. I'd want to be a wizard or sorcerer, spending my days adventuring and saving the world. At least fighting dragons feels like a more legitimate problem than I'm depressed because my life is only going downhill from here

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Either the worlds created by Hayao Miyazaki in Studio Ghibli films like Laputa Castle in the Sky, Princess Mononoke, Spirited away or Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. Or the Dark Souls universe where things tend to be more quiet because the world is slowly starting to end.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
The wild west isn't fictional but I've always loved the chaos of the wild west. Because as the joker says one thing about chaos is its fair...

Im probably one of them people that loves the concept of a post apocalyptic anarchy but wouldn't last two minutes... And you know what two minutes of a fair existence is better than years trying to survive being screwed over in this sick corrupt fuckin place.

I like any chaos and disorder. I might invest in the new Cyberpunk 2077 but like anything that's promoted I morally is usually garbage. I played a game called Metro Exodus which I love the cold so loved the scavenging to survive but a community still with morals 'don't rape' etc.

I think we all fantasise about a zombie apocalypse also.
Anything but this fuckin sick evil corrupt shit that's like an evil twilight but if you dare say it's strange then you're the one who's strange.