• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Pokémon as long as it works more like the games. The anime universe is fine too I guess but it makes actual battles a lot harder. Either way you get free health care, shelter, and an almost guaranteed pet/companion. Also Pokémon themselves are so lethal that they force everyone to be a lot kinder/more polite to each other I feel.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
The Star Trek universe, more precisely the space station Deep Space 9. An opportunity to live in a utopian future, explore the universe, meet people from exotic civilizations, make interesting friends, and so on and so forth. Sure, there's a war going on, but that just adds to the excitement.

Quark

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Not in any of the damn realities I have read about - they are worse than ours!

Actually, I've been watching the Star Trek TNG series recently too. Apart from the odd Giant Space Fecker (and you can spot them a mile off they are so obvious) it really is a pretty Utopian society.

Come to think of it, maybe the Culture universe too, you could do some pretty cool stuff in that thanks to the benign AI overlords.
The Star Trek universe, more precisely the space station Deep Space 9. An opportunity to live in a utopian future, explore the universe, meet people from exotic civilizations, make interesting friends, and so on and so forth. Sure, there's a war going on, but that just adds to the excitement.

View attachment 48551
I watched an episode of TNG recently called 'Ethics' that dealt with Klingon suicide. Extremely interesting.

Last edited:
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
Samorost:
ZgJurtl.jpg

UO5ujAY.jpg

MIMH6ki.jpg

P

Peachycherry

Oct 3, 2020
I absolutely agree with RoseyBird ! I can't see anything bad about living in the animal crossing world.
Imagine: you wake up in your tiny comfy house that you designed yourself, check the mail and read letters from your friends, venture out and talk to the friendly villagers, then spend the days fishing, catching bugs and picking ripe fruit. And if you're bored you can work on improving your island/town with some cool amenities... What a dream :love:
Other than that: The JJBA universe, just to have a Stand, and to go on some bizarre adventures :sunglasses: Though now that I think about it, I'd have to deal with the likelihood of most of my friends dying... Oh well, the universe would probably end up being reset anyway.

Ness

Ness

They/Them pronouns, please
Aug 28, 2019
I'd probably live easier in the Potterverse. Mainly because it'd probably not be that hard to become that one witch hidden in some massive forest, growing their own food and having domesticated big cats and what not to help keep the place safe... Of course, somewhere internet would be non-existent with muggle repellant wards to keep from being caught. Just me and my pets and the occasional extra visiting animals of the forest. Magic can do a lot.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Narnia or Prydain. If it could also include some Tintin, Les 4 As, Albator and Zora la Rousse it would be awesome. Not sure what that universe would really end up looking like though so if I had to pick one I think I'd go for Narnia.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Brakebills is the magic academy in The Magicians, and it provides access to various other worlds. Especially if Elliot were around.

Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
Pokemon, absolutely. I grew up fantasizing about being in that world.

Reactions: TooConscious