• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
None. I'm a retard

• Hugs
Reactions: RN12, Heartaches, Wrennie and 1 other person
Yama

Yama

Jul 8, 2021
They're almost non existent. You can consider it's free

Yama

Yama

Jul 8, 2021
There is, of about 1 cent (USD). It gives you some margin room !

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
There is, of about 1 cent (USD). It gives you some margin room !
Even using CakeWallet?
At step 3,

After step 3 and Bitcoin (BTC) has been acquired, trade this pair in order to buy Monero (XMR)

More straight-forward than Binance, you've got Kraken
There, you can directly buy XMR against EURO and USD

(Or their simplified trading interface can be used instead of this advanced one)
I only see the option to buy BTC or USD. Is that because I haven't verified my account yet?
And where would I go to withdraw it from after purchasing?

Last edited:
Yama

Yama

Jul 8, 2021
The fees are similar with all the Monero wallets

On which site are you on ? Maybe you live in a jurisdiction which forbids privacy coins like Monero? In that's the case, the exchange restricts the access. They will detect it with your IP

Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
The fees are similar with all the Monero wallets

On which site are you on ? Maybe you live in a jurisdiction which forbids privacy coins like Monero? In that's the case, the exchange restricts the access. They will detect it with your IP
I'm in the United States
Do I need a VPN to use CakeWallet for Monero?
Binance US platform doesn't offer Monero and I don't see it on Kraken either.

Last edited:
Yama

Yama

Jul 8, 2021
Monero is forbidden from Binance US not Binance Global but it is for sure available with Krakeen unless you live in a few states like Washington or New York where there is a special regulation

in order to change your location and make Monero appear, use a VPN

Lastly, yes you shall use the Monero wallets with a VPN or Tor at the OS level (Tails)

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Monero is forbidden from Binance US not Binance Global but it is for sure available with Krakeen unless you live in a few states like Washington or New York where there is a special regulation

in order to change your location and make Monero appear, use a VPN

Lastly, yes you shall use the Monero wallets with a VPN or Tor at the OS level (Tails)
Do you know of any iPhone VPNs? I already created a wallet on CakeWallet but I haven't exchanged my BTC to Monero yet or transferred it to anyone as of yet.

Also - I don't see any option on Kraken for XMR:
No XMR

Last edited:
Q

Quiet Desperation

Lonely wanderer
Dec 7, 2020
Also - I don't see any option on Kraken for XMR

Under the 'trade' menu at the top, you must change the trading pair ("Market" they call it) to XMR/USD. In the above screenshot you are in the BTC/USD pair

Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
Screw everything that requires making an account with all your personal info to buy bitcoin. I always use localmonero. co and you can just choose to withdrawal bitcoin instead of monero. Although you will pay an extra fee for that conversion. I don't remember how much, maybe 15% max. But it allows you 100% anonymity when purchasing if done correctly. Monero is more secure, IDK what you plan to buy, but I don't risk buying drugs with anything but Monero now.

Reactions: Yama
Yama

Yama

Jul 8, 2021
if you all have other coins than Monero, it's possible to use the incognito.org/wallet.html to shield and anonymize your Bitcoin / Ethereum / etc before converting it to Monero, all within the same app

or you can use the bisq.network/software or the marketplaces localcoinswap.com localcryptos.com hodlhodl.com to swap coins peer-to-peer without KYC. they're similar to LocalMonero except for the lack of .onion domain support

also AgoraDesk.com is the sister site of LocalMonero
for both, you can retrieve the .onion versions at dark.fail with the Tor browser

Waning: if you go peer-to-peer instead of exchange, I would sincerely advise to trade for cash instead of bank transfers / WesternUnion / MoneyGramto individuals because if you ctb these guys are at risk to be investigated / incriminated potentially, which is counter-ethical (they don't give you their consent to engage with illegality) and will also make these crypto vendors more scarce (they are already only a handful online)

Last edited:
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
1- Create an account at Binance.
2- Put some money into this binance account. You can put money by paying bank tickets (so you don't need to put your credit card from your regular bank account, for example)…
3- Once you have your money inside the Binance there will be a button to buy your BTC directly from Binance! Done!
4-These amount of BTC will appear there as a 'wallet' (inside Binance)…
5-When you handled this part you can think about a private Wallet (like 'Trust Wallet app'), and move your BTC. At this app there will be an option "receive" and "send". By clicking in receive you will basically bring your BTC from Binance to this wallet. And by the function "send" you will pay 'whatever' you want to buy(…) All this process is pretty much about copying and pasting QR codes.
6-Think about steps.
7-The last step will be asking 'someone's wallet address to send your BTC…

*** Don't buy from other people! (Even inside this platform).
***Try to click at the "lite" version on your Cel so it is easier to handle..
can you explain why you suggest (and others here) to transfer first the bitcoin from the exchange to private wallet, and then transfer them to the seller - instead of withdraw the bitcoin from your exchange account directly to the seller wallet? why do i need a private wallet?
As I understand, at least in kraken (where i opened account) you can withdraw to any wallet you add to your account, and this is the right way to transfer to any third party.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Is Monero still "untraceable" if you use CakeWallet to convert your BTC into XMR?

Q

Quiet Desperation

Lonely wanderer
Dec 7, 2020
can you explain why you suggest (and others here) to transfer first the bitcoin from the exchange to private wallet, and then transfer them to the seller - instead of withdraw the bitcoin from your exchange account directly to the seller wallet? why do i need a private wallet?
As I understand, at least in kraken (where i opened account) you can withdraw to any wallet you add to your account, and this is the right way to transfer to any third party.
The idea is to help decouple your identity, which you have provided in full to Kraken, from the ultimate transaction. How necessary or effective that really is can be debated, but it is intended for your own protection. The large crypto exchanges like Kraken are subject to legislation that smaller, non-custodial wallets are not.

Is Monero still "untraceable" if you use CakeWallet to convert your BTC into XMR?
The privacy features of Monero apply to any transaction you're doing with Monero. How you got there doesn't really matter. Converting in this way should be fine. Be aware that with the default settings it may take some time to do the conversion because they try to save you as much as possible in fees, which reduces the priority of your request.

Edit: if you want to increase your level of privacy further, you can create a new virtual Monero address (a 'subaddress') for each transaction. In Cake you do this by swiping right, choosing 'accounts and subaddresses', then the plus sign by 'addresses'. With the new subaddress selected you can then proceed with your transaction. All subaddresses within a wallet have the same access to your coins.

Last edited:
  • Love
enau

enau

Student
Apr 15, 2021
still here.. and i m into this stuff now, because theses 3 months ago, my brain was too fried to even understand a single word about all bitcoin, monero stuff.Like wreenie it was an unfamiliar world for me.
And still now, im not sure -if i should buy bitcoin on an exange app with kyc , thentransfer on an other wallet, then buy/trade on localmonero or.. peer to peer.
Or if i should buy directly on localmonero with cash (but in this case should i use a wallet like exodus/cake wallet, or a more private wallet like mymonero ?) ( it is really hard to find sellers /transactions with cash or anything else than crypto/sepa/bank paiement.. ).

+

i found this app : relai.ch , i dont know if it is a good option.For europe.
Apparently without kyc, you can buy bitcoin, and you dont need id verification, but you pay with you bank account info( i dont know if you can pay with online bank like revolut, or prepaid card), so not totally private.saw this on reddit , where people said you can buy bitcoin up to €900 and then transfer to you cake wallet for convert into monero.Not the more anonymous way, but seems one of the easier /quick for europeans

I have to make all this stuff done in these 2 weeks and buying this fucking n .

Last edited:
M

Mtnwildflowers

-
Jan 14, 2022
Sorry my brain is moving slow.. I don't understand how you buy bitcoin when your bank doesn't allow it, nor can you use debit or credit cards? What's the easiest way..those are the only options I see on most of the apps suggested..

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Sorry my brain is moving slow.. I don't understand how you buy bitcoin when your bank doesn't allow it, nor can you use debit or credit cards? What's the easiest way..those are the only options I see on most of the apps suggested..
Couple of options:
1. Bitcoin ATM - super high fees (like 20%). You put cash in, scan your license, scan your phone, get the BTC.
2. Face to Face - search craigslist or facebook (marketplace and groups). See if anyone wants to sell for cash. Fee is up to seller, but figure 7-10%
3. Cashapp - used it for a couple hundred dollars. Don't know what the limits are, but was really easy to use. I didn't need to do anything extra beyond already having a cashapp account. Nice part is fees are very low - less than 5%.
N is $1000 now?!
Damn, you can get a gram of H for about $100-$200 based on location. That's about 5x the fatal amount for someone without an opioid tolerance.

Last edited:
M

Mtnwildflowers

-
Jan 14, 2022
Couple of options:
1. Bitcoin ATM - super high fees (like 20%). You put cash in, scan your license, scan your phone, get the BTC.
2. Face to Face - search craigslist or facebook (marketplace and groups). See if anyone wants to sell for cash. Fee is up to seller, but figure 7-10%
3. Cashapp - used it for a couple hundred dollars. Don't know what the limits are, but was really easy to use. I didn't need to do anything extra beyond already having a cashapp account. Nice part is fees are very low - less than 5%.

Damn, you can get a gram of H for about $100-$200 based on location. That's about 5x the fatal amount for someone without an opioid tolerance.
I've downloaded the Bitcoin app, cash app, KuCoin, and a few others.

Cash app is asking for a debit card when I try to purchase and my bank is denying any credit or debit card withdrawals on these apps

I can try and search for one of these bitcoin atm.

Ugh I have the money..wish I could just use the money I have in my bank or cards

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
If it helps you, I use Electrum to receive money and then I sell my BTC balance to trusted people, also if you are from the USA I think you can easily find BTC ATMs there

enau

enau

Student
Apr 15, 2021
do you think its okay to pay D for n directly with an app that convert bitcoin for monero, like cakewallet or exodus , or do i need for minimal safety to transfer monero/crypto on a wallet like my monero or another ?

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
do you think its okay to pay D for n directly with an app that convert bitcoin for monero, like cakewallet or exodus , or do i need for minimal safety to transfer monero/crypto on a wallet like my monero or another ?
I've ordered lots of 'questionable' items directly from my coinbase wallet and never had an issue.

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
unrelated @Wrennie but I have been wanting to tell you that I really like your new AVI (and kind of really want to steal it too) (don't worry I won't).

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
I feel like I'm in the same boat as others or even worse. I have no idea where to start with crypto. The person I want to purchase from wants either monero of BTC but specifies the cost of the product in USD. I don't know what is the best platform to purchase monero and how to fund it with my US Bank account. I have credit card and debit card but not sure if this makes me more vulnerable to hackers of whoever. I don't know how to purchase the correct amount of monero to satisfy his cost of about $900 USD. I don't understand what I do with a digital wallet but heard that actual physical wallets are better. I truly do not have any time to spend researching Bitcoin, crypto, wallets was my medical condition is so profound, rapidly progressing and severely painful. I just want to understand what are the better exchange platforms for monero, what type of wallet to use and how to fund and get the correct money over to that person. Is kraken any good or cash app? I want simplicity and with turnaround times. Hopefully with anonymity. Also, if I choose kraken, can I find it with my checking account or would there be a better way?

I appreciate any advice that anyone can provide.

Thx

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
I feel like I'm in the same boat as others or even worse. I have no idea where to start with crypto. The person I want to purchase from wants either monero of BTC but specifies the cost of the product in USD. I don't know what is the best platform to purchase monero and how to fund it with my US Bank account. I have credit card and debit card but not sure if this makes me more vulnerable to hackers of whoever. I don't know how to purchase the correct amount of monero to satisfy his cost of about $900 USD. I don't understand what I do with a digital wallet but heard that actual physical wallets are better. I truly do not have any time to spend researching Bitcoin, crypto, wallets was my medical condition is so profound, rapidly progressing and severely painful. I just want to understand what are the better exchange platforms for monero, what type of wallet to use and how to fund and get the correct money over to that person. Is kraken any good or cash app? I want simplicity and with turnaround times. Hopefully with anonymity. Also, if I choose kraken, can I find it with my checking account or would there be a better way?

I appreciate any advice that anyone can provide.

Thx
The fastest most reliable way I can think of would be to download a crypto wallet like Mycelium, go to your bank and withdraw $1200 cash, google "Bitcoin ATM near me", visit it, pay in cash for bitcoin from the ATM (it will ask for the QR code to your crypto wallet). Then it will instantly send the bitcoin to your wallet, then you can instantly send it to whoever you're buying from. Keep in mind that Bitcoin ATMs/kiosks have an 8% to 20% fee, that's why you'll want to withdraw more cash than just the $900.

If you're more patient, you can always open a coinbase account, verify it with your ID, and bank transfer $900 to the account, buy bitcoin, then wait 2.5 weeks for the "hold" on your bitcoin to be released before sending it to someone else with the "pay" button. This would obviously take much longer though.

Reactions: DyingMiND