almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Fucking nerve of people! I work in a department of three employees including myself. I am the "clerk" with two supervisors, one being the assistant, the other the department's manager.

My assistant thinks it's cool to harass me and question me when I call out of work. I am so done with her petty shit and I'm tired of letting it slide.

She is incredibly unprofessional- leaves early all the time, has been caught making out with another employee on the clock, goes out drinking at the bar next door with other clerks from different departments... despite her proclaimed "manager" status, has been out drinking with my abusive ex and also felt compelled to let me know personally that they are "Facebook friends."

My manager is an incredibly apathetic man who avoids confrontation whenever possible. Despite my inherent knowledge of his attitude and knowing he gives little to zero fucks, I messaged him today, hoping he might back me up... yeah nope, guess I can try to report her stupid ass to HR and potentially deal with retaliation from both of them :)

Fuck people. Oh yeah forgot to mention the icing on the cunt cake: there is a very, very high chance that my assistant had the virus but she refused to get tested or quarantine herself for the appropriate time (my job would have paid out the extra sick time!) because she is a selfish bitch and personally recovered so therefore felt no need to further inconvenience herself.

Please, fellow internet strangers, feel free to use this thread to vent/rant/rage about the shitty humans you have to work with.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Despondent and LaLune
LaLune

LaLune

Apr 1, 2020
I'm sorry you go through so much at work. Most of my coworkers are fine, but my boss is not good at being a boss. The GM sucks, too. We all pretty much hate them. Work is so shitty especially during these days. Honestly, most of my problems with work aren't my coworkers, but the customers. So many ignorant customers come into the store unprotected or oblivious to the whole virus going around. Super annoying.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I'm so sorry to hear about those you work with :( Non of that is ''right". People can be real fucked up, and you don't deserve any of that. I personally don't enjoy going to my job anymore. I used to, but things have changed a lot and the people (kinda) suck lol The only difference is, I don't get harassed.. and it really does bother me that you've been put through all of that. ❤

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob