• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
So I'm planning on overdosing tonight.
When should I call the police to let them know where to find my body?
I dont want someone innocent to find it.
Don't judge me on what I'm doing just telling me when I should call them

• Hmph!
Reactions: BrainShower and Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
This doesn't make sense to me. You think the police aren't innocent people? They're human beings just like us.
Just because thier job description implies they may see things like this all the time doesn't mean it doesn't effect them.
So if you're going to ctb then stop pretending you care about others when you clearly do not.

I would suggest doing it in a hotel room. You don't have to alert anyone and eventually someone will find you.
Poor maid. Poor cop. Poor civilian. Whoever finds you will be left with a memory and a mark they wont forget. Period.

Reactions: dhaak, Mateira, edu0z and 1 other person
LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
I think you should give this task to someone else, If the police come too fast they can still "save" you and take you to the hospital. If you are not even blacked out, they will come way to fast, maybe send a message to someone 1h after doing the overdosing (maybe by planning one)

Reactions: Mateira, realname and Sleeper System
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Poor maid. Poor cop. Poor civilian. Whoever finds you will be left with a memory and a mark they wont forget. Period.
Very true, very true. I think about this when and if I decide to jump. The thing is, though, eventually, I assume... they'll forget. You'll be nothing but a tale, they will tell the story down the bar, to friends and family, again I only assume. Can I be cold and say that if I personally found a body and they weren't my family or close friend, I probably wouldn't carry the trauma of it with me for long (perhaps I've seen too much dark stuff on the internet and I'm numb to it) I always understood where you're coming from "poor cop, poor civilian" but I just think no one truly cares, apart from family or friends. (Btw op you'll likely to be found instantly, stomach pumped, and put in a psych ward)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleeper System
R

realname

May 8, 2023
This doesn't make sense to me. You think the police aren't innocent people? They're human beings just like us.
Just because thier job description implies they may see things like this all the time doesn't mean it doesn't effect them.
So if you're going to ctb then stop pretending you care about others when you clearly do not.

I would suggest doing it in a hotel room. You don't have to alert anyone and eventually someone will find you.
Wow this is insensitive and OP seems like they were trying to plan this out for their own purposes, not ask for your opinion.

To tell them they are pretending to care about others is a fuckin shitty ass thing to say to someone in this state.

Reactions: PrettyPotato, sadandlonely99, Sleeper System and 3 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Wow this is insensitive and OP seems like they were trying to plan this out for their own purposes, not ask for your opinion.

To tell them they are pretending to care about others is a fuckin shitty ass thing to say to someone in this state.
You might need to read what the person wrote again before you claim my comment is insensitive.
They clearly don't care about others or at the very least care so very little that they completely ignore them.
Hey let me call the cops to deal with my death so someone else doesn't have to. Oh wait. Cops are people too.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You have yours and I have mine. Lets leave it there.
Very true, very true. I think about this when and if I decide to jump. The thing is, though, eventually, I assume... they'll forget. You'll be nothing but a tale, they will tell the story down the bar, to friends and family, again I only assume. Can I be cold and say that if I personally found a body and they weren't my family or close friend, I probably wouldn't carry the trauma of it with me for long (perhaps I've seen too much dark stuff on the internet and I'm numb to it) I always understood where you're coming from "poor cop, poor civilian" but I just think no one truly cares, apart from family or friends. (Btw op you'll likely to be found instantly, stomach pumped, and put in a psych ward)
It all depends on the person. Some people feel deeper than others. I remember seeing my first dead body in public and it's stayed with me to this day.
I don't feel sad or scared about it but I do remember it like it was yesterday. The best we can hope for is that it slowly disappears from thought.
I guess as long as my friends or family dont have to see it then i guess i can live with anyone else being the person who does. Idk.

Last edited:
Reactions: raindrops
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Dear OP,
I would advise you to read up on what you plan on overdosing with before you do anything frantically. Also, I would advise against calling someone. If they're quick enough you could end up in a really bad place. If you're dead set on this, rather than calling someone, leave a note on a door saying that your body is there. That was my plan, anyways. Please really consider what you're about to do, and assess your options here.

Reactions: Redacted24, Sleeper System, Mateira and 1 other person
M

Mateira

Oct 30, 2023
I'm sorry for the situation, I hope you can find relief and peace in some way. Have you already taken a look at the post about overdose that is pinned here in suicide discussion? Maybe your planning leaves a lot of room for you to be caught, it seems risky, the police will have all the means to find you in time for resuscitation. Even if you don't notify the police, but send a message to someone, for example, it is almost guaranteed that there will be time for maneuvers. Also, if you take a good dose and are successful in this overdose, I don't know if that approach is fair to the police. but maybe it's always a problem to think about who will find our body... could you do it in a hotel room? or, perhaps, send a scheduled email to someone, with enough time so that you can even delete the sending? You know, if you survive and spend time in the psychiatric ward, it wouldn't be comfortable to let the scheduled email reach its destination.

Reactions: Redacted24