• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
So I've been great, thanks to testosterone and dianabol and working out at the gym. Like if depression was history.
I'll have to cut down on dianabol and testo soon, so there's a little bump on the road ahead.
So I felt so good I thought some weed would relax me and make me think like when I wasnt alright , it actually didn't helped much at all, what a waste , I've got good weed but I'm better without it. That's a funny one, I was better without weed , dammed hahaha

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
So I've been great, thanks to testosterone and dianabol and working out at the gym. Like if depression was history.
I'll have to cut down on dianabol and testo soon, so there's a little bump on the road ahead.
So I felt so good I thought some weed would relax me and make me think like when I wasnt alright , it actually didn't helped much at all, what a waste , I've got good weed but I'm better without it. That's a funny one, I was better without weed , dammed hahaha

Glad the testosterone and dianabol have helped you!!

Reactions: your pathologist
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
Thanks for posting that. I am trying to withdraw from weed now. Feeling pretty anxious.

Seems like weed works more against than for me any more. I'm also wondering what kind of crap the growers spray on it.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Definitely doesn't do me any favours anymore, I think that's why I do it. I've got what I'm going to out of it now it's just self sabotage

Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
I stopped weed ( habitually ) a few years ago ...

Main reason was anxiety and paranoia .

I'm wondering if there is a strain (sp?) of marijuana that is less psychoactive and more of the
mellowing 'body stone' vibe ?

I think I myself could get into that as a 'mania' medicine .

( just had the best day this year yesterday with my old friends nicotine and caffeine ... was so good.
So much for purity . Damn damn damn ...I know it sounds like humble bragging but these guys have been flowing through my veins for over thirty years . It's like I'm going to need years to really clean up . Fuck fuck fuck .
But what a mood lifter . Toxic shit that makes one feel good - what a drag . )

NB not suggesting your testosterone etc is the same , we are all different , just mentioning my own small
chemical drama . ( AAM all about me )

Hope you 'choreograph' your 'meds' for the best !

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I stopped weed ( habitually ) a few years ago ...

Main reason was anxiety and paranoia .

I'm wondering if there is a strain (sp?) of marijuana that is less psychoactive and more of the
mellowing 'body stone' vibe ?

I think I myself could get into that as a 'mania' medicine .

( just had the best day this year yesterday with my old friends nicotine and caffeine ... was so good.
So much for purity . Damn damn damn ...I know it sounds like humble bragging but these guys have been flowing through my veins for over thirty years . It's like I'm going to need years to really clean up . Fuck fuck fuck .
But what a mood lifter . Toxic shit that makes one feel good - what a drag . )

NB not suggesting your testosterone etc is the same , we are all different , just mentioning my own small
chemical drama . ( AAM all about me )

Hope you 'choreograph' your 'meds' for the best !
Have you tried CBD? It weed with no THC, the psychoactive property. You can get it in many forms, drops, etc. Depends where you live though. Its legal all over Canada (thank you PM Justin T) My psych offered to prescribe it if I wanted. But I can get my own shit from a friend so no need.

THC does not work at all for me in that it does virtually nothing. Zero feeling different at all. I mix it with copious amounts of depressants and alcohol and then I have a chance in hell to sleep. Otherwise the gummy bears I have are tasty...!!!!

J

Juicebox

Trying to Stay Alive
Jul 31, 2019
I think I'm allergic to THC. Any time I smoke weed I get hallucinations and paranoia and panic attacks

CBD helped a lot, and actually gave me hope that things could get better, as well as being the only legal drug that helped my balance problems

but after about three months of daily use it just did the same thing

your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018

I used to smoke everyday for about 5 years. From high school onward.
I still have weed, but it never makes me feel the way it used to
I end up super anxious, having very paranoid thoughts and end up panicking
I guess i try to smoke it now as a sense of normalcy... like normal me did this
[Normal me before med interactions/withdrawls]
Ive heard weed complicates mental illness.. so i suppose im not doing myself any favors
Im glad for you, realizing you're better than that [that you dont need it]
Its like a crutch for me, so im glad you're holding yourself up without it
Good for you <3
Thanks for posting that. I am trying to withdraw from weed now. Feeling pretty anxious.

Seems like weed works more against than for me any more. I'm also wondering what kind of crap the growers spray on it.

Any luck withdrawaling?
I feel like i have to finish what i have cuz i bought it but
I do crave it when i dont have it
Not like cigarettes with headaches and irritability
But mostly cant justify being sober
My mind is like, you deserve it, you should be able to have it
And then i smoke ans i get that same stuff
Like even tho i inow its bad for my mental health
Definitely doesn't do me any favours anymore, I think that's why I do it. I've got what I'm going to out of it now it's just self sabotage

I relate to that.
Self sabatoge, thats exactly why i cant not do it

Last edited:
J

Juicebox

Trying to Stay Alive
Jul 31, 2019
I wouldn't put too much faith into the "weed makes mental illness worse" argument, of course the pharmaceutical companies will say that

your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
I wouldn't put too much faith into the "weed makes mental illness worse" argument, of course the pharmaceutical companies will say that

Oh definitely, anything that can steal a profit from them is the enemy
Recently tho, my doctor has been saying that, "weed worsens mental illness"
Im in northern new england, USA, so im not sure if its a regional thing
But my medical community does not support weed, THC free or not
Its legal here too
Perhaps they're also worried about being able to pedal the Rx drugs

nothingleft

nothingleft

Sep 1, 2019
Weed has led me into spirals of increased anxiety/paranoia, but nothing else helps as much for passing time while extremely depressed and apathetic.

Reactions: Numbtopain97