D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm more of a beer man, to be honest. Slow, easy to control, delicious and, while not very nutritious, feels like a decent meal. Black Guinness.
If I become free, I want to try mead. I heard good things about it.
Be warned beer is essentially liquid bread. I think it's messed up my carb tolerance.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Be warned beer is essentially liquid bread. I think it's messed up my carb tolerance.
Yes, I'm aware. Back when I was almost an alcoholic, I drank beer almost exclusively. Got shitfaced a couple of times in some fancy parties where the goal was to get shitfaced, but on my own, just when hanging out with friends, I was a beer only man.
Might've fucked up my kidneys a little. I piss like a race horse.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
I preferred it to most scotch though whisky drinkers would tut at that.

I also liked some ciders, namely from Suffolk and Normandy. I was never keen on west country cider. Again, cider drinkers would tut at that. I used to make my own, it was clear and dry and wonderfully appley. Like appley Champagne. My homebrew beer was awful though.

Jameson's a blend. So's Dewars. Both are good. Unless you're going all snob and will only drink half-malt scotch aged in hand-spun mahogany barrels flogged by off-duty lifeguards every 3 weeks, then bottoms up!

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Jameson's a blend. So's Dewars. Both are good. Unless you're going all snob and will only drink half-malt scotch aged in hand-spun mahogany barrels flogged by off-duty lifeguards every 3 weeks, then bottoms up!
Yeah I always felt odd that I prefered a blend to a single malt. I just liked the peaty taste.

WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah I always felt odd that I prefered a blend to a single malt. I just liked the peaty taste.

I always liked the smokey notes. Whether than blend or single didn't matter to me.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
My dear it is. But you'll also get a goodnight sleep and wake up with Puke in your hair and a missing nipple ring! This is what happened to me. Took me a week to recover and didn't drink after that for a year.
Thanks @Stan

Attachments

• lmao.gif
    lmao.gif
    684.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Stan
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
My dear it is. But you'll also get a goodnight sleep and wake up with Puke in your hair and a missing nipple ring! This is what happened to me. Took me a week to recover and didn't drink after that for a year.

shall I pierce my nipple to ensure the reality of this?!

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Sooooo went bed, slept till midnight, been awake ever since... no sign of a hang over.... BOOM!