Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
TWat - subtype - Sarcastic

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, sif, ctrl_alt_delete and 4 others
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
I got INFP-T. Not far off the mark. "Turbulent" is certainly an apt word. My thoughts and feelings never cease to drive me mad.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Watson

Watson

Wats-on your mind?
Nov 28, 2018
INFP -T
The mediator

Reactions: sif, Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
You'd hate me less IRL :) I talk less
I do not hate you just now, it is just your paranoia playing tricks with your mind.
I would also say that these tests are a pile of shit, and should be taken with the same seriousness as a horoscope or someone offering you N for free.
If I did it again I'm sure I would have a different result along the lines of..
CRAP-¥

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I do not hate you just now, it is just your paranoia playing tricks with your mind.
I would also say that these tests are a pile of shit, and should be taken with the same seriousness as a horoscope or someone offering you N for free.
If I did it again I'm sure I would have a different result along the lines of..
CRAP-¥
Lol thanks, gave me a good laugh

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
Autumn Winter

Autumn Winter

Oct 28, 2018
I used to be an infp then few months ago I tested myself as an isfp now I feel like Im infp again. In the summer I really felt like an extrovert. Life was so great for me then. I was so.outgoing and met great people. Now I'm back to being my great old boring self again.

Reactions: sif, Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
T

Trulysorry

Dec 31, 2018
Tested a few times.. always come up intj

Reactions: sif, Circles and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I used to be an infp then few months ago I tested myself as an isfp now I feel like Im infp again. In the summer I really felt like an extrovert. Life was so great for me then. I was so.outgoing and met great people. Now I'm back to being my great old boring self again.
You're so cute :) I tested myself probably 3 times total and it came out infp each time. I'm like fine I guess I'll deal with the curse of INFP.

Reactions: lotus11, sif, About_to_Go and 2 others
Autumn Winter

Autumn Winter

Oct 28, 2018
You're so cute :) I tested myself probably 3 times total and it came out infp each time. I'm like fine I guess I'll deal with the curse of INFP.
Ahahaha thanks! I don't think of myself as someone cute that quick. Have you ever felt like without taking the test that your personality significantly changed?

Reactions: sif, Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Ahahaha thanks! I don't think of myself as someone cute that quick. Have you ever felt like without taking the test that your personality significantly changed?
I guess I meant that your post gave a feeling of adoration for some reason but I didn't mean anything too serious by it. I don't think my personality changes much I guess, but obviously people can change to an extent based on external factors. We are adaptable, to varying degrees. You can be more extroverted when you are stimulated by your environment. Maybe you were around the right people, who knows :)

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, Autumn Winter and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
INFJ-T

I've always gotten that so I guess that's the correct one (and the one I can most relate to).

Reactions: hershberger, Haze, Redt2go and 3 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Mediator, INFP-T. I would dispute that though, I don't think I've ever resolved a third party conflict in my life.

Reactions: About_to_Go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
Jazavac

Jazavac

Oct 28, 2018
In the past I've gotten INTJ and INFJ. I've done the test again and apparently I'm INTP-T now.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Hunter
daikon

daikon

trash golem
Dec 26, 2018
ENFP. I'm a clingy, needy, overly emotional extrovert, and feeling miserably lonely all the time is one of my top reasons.

Reactions: Redt2go
Never Free

Never Free

Student
Feb 6, 2019
INTP
We don't belong in the extroverts world. The can have it.
Extroverts in many ways don't belong in this world. We're not the best listeners. We're really more naturally suited to talk more than listen. Many Extroverts can't accept this. They want someone who doesn't need alone time to recharge, but can listen intently for as long as they feel comfortable speaking
ENFP. I'm a clingy, needy, overly emotional extrovert, and feeling miserably lonely all the time is one of my top reasons.
Isolating ENFJ overly fearful, but also lonely. Part of it is trust issues. Part of it is not wanting to be close to people, bc that makes me feel guilty if I CTB. I feel it's better for everyone if I keep my distance

Last edited:
hershberger

hershberger

Student
Dec 28, 2019
INFJ. Always.

Reactions: TheNorthernSilence and disabledandhopeless
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
INFJ