• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Thanks for the advice but im just asking how close am I too suicide or in the very by the sounds of it is jusy how fuck3d am i?
We aren't doctors and we don't know what is going on inside your head so there is really no way we can answer the questions you are asking.

Ky204

Ky204

Sep 3, 2019
I can't tell you what's happening to you simply because I am not you. We all go through episodes and such and each one effects every person differently.
You have to ask yourself "Do I want to die?" "Am I ready to die?" And go from there.
Only you can make this decision for yourself, a sober mind will help exponentially as well.
God bless.

Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
My moods been getting worse, thoughts too dark and they are taking hold. Been self harming myself alot and now drinking alcohol regularly, flunking school. Left job and am asshole to people, unmotivated too by the way. Am I nearing my end, is this the procesd to finally accept ctb?
Does this mean the universe is telling me I should go now, theres nothing here for me or in the very least not here in sevier.

Please tell me whats happening to me, am I really going to end up killing myself or what?!?!

To CTB is always the decision of the individual. I believe we are given free will. Meaning we may choose whatever we please. However we also know that like Newtonian physics for every action in the universe there is an equal and opposite reaction. IE....... consequences. The choice to end one's life because of life circumstances is so highly personal that to say you are condemned to self destruction is at best highly subjective.

We all have free will. So no; I do not believe that you are "condemned" to that end. While scouring the internet for suicide means I literally stumbled across this site. Gauging from the total membership I would say it's highly popular. I have found more answers and consolation here than in any therapists office. You can try hanging around if you're of a mind. It's just time right?

Best of luck whatever your choice.