• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Is there a way that you've tried to CTB that, in hindsight, seemed stupid, unique, or just weird? For me, I took over a gram of DPH (Benadryl). It was extremely traumatizing and painful. I was in full delirium, it's possible I had a seizure but I do not know. The next few days after this attempt, I couldn't even get out of bed, it hurt so bad. I think this just shows how immoral and unethical our laws are. Since we don't have access to humane and painless methods, or MAiD, we have to resort to methods as I did.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: scarlet-pixie, AshersGirl, coked_pigeon and 13 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Large amounts of ecstasy and alcohol and caffeinated drinks. Sadly I Survived

• Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl, Alexei_Kirillov, TaffyFlounder and 7 others
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I took an overdose of vitamins.. rather anticlimactic :pfff::pfff::pfff: Especially as the one I grabbed doesn't kill you.. (Though there are a few that can) I was 16 then.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl, momento.mori, juna and 8 others
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I tried to cut my wrists (which very rarely works anyway) but with my fingernails. 🫣. All I did was scratch myself a bunch.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: final_countdown12, Throwawayacc3, AshersGirl and 6 others
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I didn't actually do this, but I thought about going to Dubai or Iran and doing something trivial to receive the death penalty.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: SamTam33, smvrtsa, AshersGirl and 7 others
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Experienced
Jan 27, 2024
Is there a way that you've tried to CTB that, in hindsight, seemed stupid, unique, or just weird? For me, I took over a gram of DPH (Benadryl). It was extremely traumatizing and painful. I was in full delirium, it's possible I had a seizure but I do not know. The next few days after this attempt, I couldn't even get out of bed, it hurt so bad. I think this just shows how immoral and unethical our laws are. SInce we don't have access to humane and painless methods, or MAiD, we have to resort to methods as I did.
wow, dph is awful to dose on for "recreational" doses, let alone to ctb, hope you are more recovered from the effects as time goes on.

mine was going to an open apartment at 14 looking funny with a hello kitty hat thinking i could jump off the balcony. i couldnt even stand near the windows without being sick and the agent was confused to why some weirdo kid was the only one to be interested in the property and i was pretending to take pictures of the property. looking back i wouldve succeeded if not for SI and i wanted to try again (but covid had just really ramped up) but i still wonder if somehow some authority knew or was watching and thats why u need to give out sm personal details for open homes or its just post covid things. tho these days i wouldnt due to how public it is and i dont wanna freak out the agents.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, defunkt and Forveleth
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
I took an overdose of vitamins.. rather anticlimactic :pfff::pfff::pfff: Especially as the one I grabbed doesn't kill you.. (Though there are a few that can) I was 16 then.
When you try to ctb but end up making yourself healthier.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: final_countdown12, scarlet-pixie, Guy Smiley and 15 others
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
wow, dph is awful to dose on for "recreational" doses, let alone to ctb, hope you are more recovered from the effects as time goes on.

mine was going to an open apartment at 14 looking funny with a hello kitty hat thinking i could jump off the balcony. i couldnt even stand near the windows without being sick and the agent was confused to why some weirdo kid was the only one to be interested in the property and i was pretending to take pictures of the property. looking back i wouldve succeeded if not for SI and i wanted to try again (but covid had just really ramped up) but i still wonder if somehow some authority knew or was watching and thats why u need to give out sm personal details for open homes or its just post covid things. tho these days i wouldnt due to how public it is and i dont wanna freak out the agents.
Thank you! This was many years ago so luckily I have recovered :)

• Love
Reactions: infinitend and pilotviolin
defunkt

defunkt

Apr 10, 2024
I once rode my bike super fast and got in the middle of traffic. Only got a broken rib and tons of bad scrapes because the bike fell instead of crashing into any vehicle.

Also ok this is something I wouldn't even admit to myself because it's so stupid 🤬 💀 but I once got my hands on a syringe that my grandpa was supposed to use (we Asians happen to be pretty lax with this kinda stuff I pretty much had everything from heavy painkillers and hypodermics in my grandparents all the time and I would steal them too) and I once heard somewhere that if you inject an air bubble in a syringe it will get to your heart and kill you. I did but nothing actually happened.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl, poilala1, juna and 5 others
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
I once rode my bike super fast and got in the middle of traffic. Only got a broken rib and tons of bad scrapes because the bike fell instead of crashing into any vehicle.

Also ok this is something I wouldn't even admit to myself because it's so stupid 🤬 💀 but I once got my hands on a syringe that my grandpa was supposed to use (we Asians happen to be pretty lax with this kinda stuff I pretty much had everything from heavy painkillers and hypodermics in my grandparents all the time and I would steal them too) and I once heard somewhere that if you inject an air bubble in a syringe it will get to your heart and kill you. I did but nothing actually happened.
That sounds terrible, I hope you've recovered. <3

etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
tried to strangle myself with my hoodie sleeves one time. SI kicked in so i gave up before i could pass out. i think that was a couple of years ago now, I was still a teenager lol

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: AshersGirl, Alexei_Kirillov, Astoria and 1 other person
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Took 2 bottle of Tylenol PM thinking I would just go to sleep and die. In my defense I was only 18..

• Hugs
Reactions: steygrone, AshersGirl, Little_Suzy and 1 other person
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Is there a way that you've tried to CTB that, in hindsight, seemed stupid, unique, or just weird? For me, I took over a gram of DPH (Benadryl). It was extremely traumatizing and painful. I was in full delirium, it's possible I had a seizure but I do not know. The next few days after this attempt, I couldn't even get out of bed, it hurt so bad. I think this just shows how immoral and unethical our laws are. Since we don't have access to humane and painless methods, or MAiD, we have to resort to methods as I did.
I thought several grams of benadryl would do it? Kids have died from the tiktok challenge. That's what gave me the idea. My stupid one was nicotine positioning. Didnt even do it right, and just ended up throwing up.

• Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl, juna, Forveleth and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I once tried to eat a whole stick of butter hoping it would induce a heart attack in me. I only got about halfway through and my chest did feel some pain but overall my cholesterol didn't actually suffer much from that.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: SamTam33, AshersGirl, poilala1 and 10 others
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Once when I was a younger teen in the psych ward I tried shoving a plastic food wrapper down my throat to suffocate me. Not sure how I thought that would be successful but A for effort I suppose?

Reactions: SamTam33, AshersGirl, astonishedturnip and 5 others
B4mbi

B4mbi

Melly
Nov 11, 2022
I lit a fire in my desk bin, the idea was to pass out from the smoke but the fire alarm went off I had forgotten to turn it off. I tried to ignore it but it gave me a headache and pissed me off so I had to get up in the end and bash it with a broom until it stopped

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: final_countdown12, AshersGirl, poilala1 and 4 others
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
At 16 I tried to overdose on on caffeine by mixing a lot of instant coffee in a bunch of 2lr bottled water bottles and chugging. After a while I started to feel chest pains and got scared so I stopped -_-

• Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl, sash, poilala1 and 5 others
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Waking up with a sweatshirt tied around my neck, resulting in my eye having a permanent red blood vessel. All it did was put pressure around my eyes / head , which I fell asleep to. Honestly I'm not sure if it was due to failure with partial, that will end up creating jugular pressure. But I believe it was the sweatshirt since circumstances are similar in effect.

• Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl and Forveleth
fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
when I was 12 I tried to just go outside for hours when it was cold waiting to freeze to death.. it's pretty funny to think about. I did numb myself so many times before being told to go back inside

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: AshersGirl, poilala1, juna and 2 others
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
Tried to convince my brain to cease my body functions. Like, for HOURS on end.

Don't look at me like that. You said "stupidest way".

• Yay!
Reactions: 333s, scarlet-pixie, steygrone and 14 others
LOVELYDARKDEEP

LOVELYDARKDEEP

will you gnaw off your own leg to escape the trap?
Mar 20, 2024
In my younger years I got shit faced drunk and decided to drive my car off a cliff. Cops pit maneuvered me into a decorative hedge instead.

Definitely not my proudest moment. (I had to pay for the hedge)

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: AshersGirl, juna, Forveleth and 3 others
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Tried to hang myself. Which sounds pretty ordinary until I tell you I used the curtain rail on the ward and OF COURSE it came off the wall and banged me on the head. I laughed so hard I barely managed to get it back up before my next suicide watch check 😂🤦

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Throwawayacc3, AshersGirl, astonishedturnip and 5 others
T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
I took a box of pills that I was allergic to at the time (NSAID's) it actually cured me of my allergy 🤣

Also tried to OD on caffeine and run down a mountain to try to get a heart attack, just gave me a headache and want to throw up.

Ooh also tried the water OD, again, headache and vomit is all I got from that.

I keep trying to blackout so I can SWB but so far haven't managed it.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Throwawayacc3, AshersGirl, poilala1 and 2 others
D

dearlulu

Apr 10, 2024
Potassium nitrate - cuz SN was unavailable. - ended up vomiting.
Potassium chloride overdose - same mechanism but couldn't get over the disgusting taste.
Other pills OD - nothing happened just slept the whole day

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl, juna, Forveleth and 1 other person
D

dearlulu

Apr 10, 2024
Oh and another - ethylene glycol might be up there too. Purchased it and researched a fuck ton on it and realised its unreliable af so haven't even attempted.

• Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl and Forveleth
T

timetodie24

Experienced
Apr 14, 2023
Tried to go out with a nice drink of Ethylene glycol (antifreeze, this was pure EG though without the other stuff they mix in) mixed with pepsi max. Chickened out and got the antidote in time but ended up in resus quite out of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl, poilala1, dearlulu and 2 others
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
Also tried to OD on caffeine and run down a mountain to try to get a heart attack, just gave me a headache and want to throw up.
The visual of an amped-up person full-tilt going past hikers down the side of a mountain. 😂

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: treetop.grazer, AshersGirl, poilala1 and 4 others
J

Jiroscope

Apr 8, 2021
I tried to cause a friction fire with my hands rubbing the carpet 😂

I was like 8 years old and just learned about friction firea

• Yay!
Reactions: AshersGirl, poilala1, juna and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim