• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
I think we all have a means of escaping reality, but I'm very curious about your method of coping, mine has been alcohol and self-harm, but I'm looking for healthy ways

strawberrydiequiri

strawberrydiequiri

On the house
May 2, 2024
I used to dedicate myself to work and study, now I'm burnt out.. But at least I have a regular work schedule. Now it's mostly weed and K.

Gym helps but also not really, I get anxiety from going. A lot of music.

I'm currently therapy shopping, I don't know where people are finding good therapists, so have yet to find one.

I would say walk with nature if you have the energy to do so.

• Hugs
Reactions: unnecessary
H

henry22

Mar 31, 2023
Running and...
I haven't had the heart to throw out the drugs I plan to OD with because I feel safer having them just in case, but I will leave my apartment and stay with my parents to temporarily get away from them.

unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
Running and...
I haven't had the heart to throw out the drugs I plan to OD with because I feel safer having them just in case, but I will leave my apartment and stay with my parents to temporarily get away from them.
take time to think my fellow

D

Doctor Logan

Apr 26, 2024
I mostly just try to redirect my thoughts with something else, that I find interesting like a puzzle or some music. Most of the time it's programming for me. Also the occasional gaming.

Papa Shinai

Papa Shinai

Feb 2, 2024
Go on a busy schedule and you won't have any time to think about suicide

Felodese

Felodese

Student
Mar 31, 2024
Distractions like movies, tv shows, music, books. And sleeping all day every day. Depression naps have saved many lives :haha:

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I used to dedicate myself to work and study, now I'm burnt out.. But at least I have a regular work schedule. Now it's mostly weed and K.

Gym helps but also not really, I get anxiety from going. A lot of music.

I'm currently therapy shopping, I don't know where people are finding good therapists, so have yet to find one.

I would say walk with nature if you have the energy to do so.
Try usa today. They have a psychology section where you can search dr's of all kinds near you. Your gp can refer you to their behavioral health. Or you can google behavioral health and find clinics near you. I do mine by telehealth. They even provide the ipad. (It's restricted to talk to them.) Just have to ask when you call or email if they accept your insurance. Good luck. If you dont know about their degrees you should research because some have more education than others so they're licensed differemtly and have more knowledge. You can also request some who has experience with SI or trauma or whatever, as well as male/female, etc. Hope that helps.

C

ConfusedClouds

Student
Mar 9, 2024
Used to be keeping busy and learning, but loss of purpose/direction has stalled that. Now exercise and things that I can zone out to (as long as I don't get in an overthinking spiral of how pointless it is just killing time) - so stuff like jigsaws while listening to podcasts/playlists, walking outdoors (familiar area/routes or signposted so no navigational thinking required).
But also bad habits like alcohol, sh, diet/exercise control, isolation/avoidance/hiding

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Running and...
If you'd ever like to throw them away you might dm me first. Thanks :)
Wish I had better advice. Avoidance is my only friend. A stimulant might help you be more motivated to do stuff and distract yourself. I have additional bottles because I couldnt take them before and after a surgery I had.
If I were more wanting to live, I'd catch up on some shows, maybe with a date from an app, or start working out more and playing basketball. Maybe fight or start a little league/group that wants to get together. Do more reading of biographies and nonfiction. I'm one of the few left that uses the library.

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
I love escapism and couldn't live without it, my life would be truly miserable if I hadn't been able to engage in it. I cope with life by isolating myself because I am privileged enough to do so, I work from home and have zero friends IRL, and in my free time, which is a lot, I watch movies, reply to threads on SS, spend time on YT and reddit, read books, go on walks in secluded places like cemeteries, do crafts, paint, spend time with my cats, draw, listen to music and explore new music, develop obsessions on various subjects and research them until I get bored, the sky's the limit, I get creative.

unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
I love escapism and couldn't live without it, my life would be truly miserable if I hadn't been able to engage in it. I cope with life by isolating myself because I am privileged enough to do so, I work from home and have zero friends IRL, and in my free time, which is a lot, I watch movies, reply to threads on SS, spend time on YT and reddit, read books, go on walks in secluded places like cemeteries, do crafts, paint, spend time with my cats, draw, listen to music and explore new music, develop obsessions on various subjects and research them until I get bored, the sky's the limit, I get creative.
I think I would like to try your methods, it seemed cool. Going to the cemetery is very melancholic

• Love
Reactions: crystal_meth97
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd rather avoid existence personally. Suicide for me is the only way to be at peace, it's the one escape from this meaningless, undesirable existence. I'd always prefer true peace over pointless suffering, to have the option to never wake again would be such a relief.

• Hugs
unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
I'd rather avoid existence personally. Suicide for me is the only way to be at peace, it's the one escape from this meaningless, undesirable existence. I'd always prefer true peace over pointless suffering, to have the option to never wake again would be such a relief.
I tried to please a lot of people so I could have company, but after talking to a user here I saw that it's totally useless for me, I think I just want to read your topics and I don't want to talk directly to people anymore, just like I do in gaming championships

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Drugs. I've been addicted to nicotine, thankfully quit because that shit sucks. I smoke weed a lot, and occasionally use mushrooms and LSD.