• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

virtualgf

virtualgf

Oct 20, 2020
i was thinking of using SN but some recent threads have really turned me off from it. i dont want to be in pain or have any discomfort. i just want something that will make me feel really calm and sleepy. something i can take that will make me fall asleep and not wake up. is there any threads on here that describe or could help me find a method like that?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Antiquated and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I'm torn between my SN or just using H. I know H would be a euphoric end.

I hope you find a suitable method, my friend.

Reactions: ronigail9, Metalhead and virtualgf
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
"be advised that NO ONE on this site will advise you on how to end your life. Helping someone die, including advising and including specifics, is against the rules of the site and is unethical. The site allows users to post raw information and respects individual choices, but beyond this point do not insist because you will not be helped."

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and allym101
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I wish it was that easy, I wish there was a painless method and all suicides were easy to do. Sadly, something is bound to mess up before you cross that plane of existence. I learn to accept that aspect of death and know that no matter how I get there, I will succeed next time. My life has been nothing but pain, so a little pain on the way out won't faze me. I'm just not gonna set myself on fire though lol.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: virtualgf, Metalhead, dropdeadfred and 1 other person
virtualgf

virtualgf

Oct 20, 2020
"be advised that NO ONE on this site will advise you on how to end your life. Helping someone die, including advising and including specifics, is against the rules of the site and is unethical. The site allows users to post raw information and respects individual choices, but beyond this point do not insist because you will not be helped."

oops i guess. im just curious if anyone knows of any painless methods. im not asking for encouragement nor do i want it. people post methods all the time im just curious about a certain type of method.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
oops i guess. im just curious if anyone knows of any painless methods. im not asking for encouragement nor do i want it. people post methods all the time im just curious about a certain type of method.
you can ask specific questions, like maybe you dont completely understand a method so what to to double check that everything is fine, its just asking what methods others would suggest for you that isnt.

i wonder if a way around that would be to have a poll of what people are currently leaning towards. youre not asking them not suggest anything to you just what they are doing. (dont try this im not sure exactly where this falls im just wondering out loud)

virtualgf

virtualgf

Oct 20, 2020
I'm torn between my SN or just using H. I know H would be a euphoric end.

I hope you find a suitable method, my friend.

i have thought about H as well. id probably mess something up though. plus i dont want people to think i had a drug problem. not that it really matters since i'd be dead... i think id rather take a lot of painkillers or something. those make me feel like im on laughing gas and i like the way that feels.
you can ask specific questions, like maybe you dont completely understand a method so what to to double check that everything is fine, its just asking what methods others would suggest for you that isnt.

i wonder if a way around that would be to have a poll of what people are currently leaning towards. youre not asking them not suggest anything to you just what they are doing. (dont try this im not sure exactly where this falls im just wondering out loud)

im new to this website and ive read through the rules but my memory is shit so i was bound to violate them at some point. the way you interpreted my post wasn't my intention though. i guess im kind of just asking for peoples thoughts on what i have to say. nothing in specific. like if anyone has anything to say about SN or SN + drugs. i can edit some things. thanks for letting me know :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies