motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Well, this feels like an attack. I hate forced positivity much more.

I often feel like a bad person because certain members bore me. I know that people have all kinds of illnesses/conditions & that their suffering is very real, but I simply can't stand it when someone repeats the same 3-5 sentences over & over again. I could never be a therapist.

Depressing people who have a way of phrasing everything in the most miserable way possible. I know depressives who are funny all the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Amumu
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
My heachaches

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Life sucks, Despondent and 3 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I often feel like a bad person because certain members bore me. I know that people have all kinds of illnesses/conditions & that their suffering is very real, but I simply can't stand it when someone repeats the same 3-5 sentences over & over again. I could never be a therapist.
Hm. Well, my suffering is pretty boring. I'm not surprised because I bore people even at my best.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Dead Meat
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Hm. Well, my suffering is pretty boring. I'm not surprised because I bore people even at my best.
As if my suffering isn't boring... That's why I almost never talk about it. And you know very well that you don't repeat the same couple of sentences in each post :hihi:

• Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner and Taki
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
As if my suffering isn't boring... That's why I almost never talk about it. And you know very well that you don't repeat the same couple of sentences in each post :hihi:
I try not to. If I'm gonna suffer, I may as well make it a little interesting and shake it up as much as possible. I now have a feeling I know who you might be referencing, lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I've read people saying "I want to die." for hours in chat. Over and over with very little variation.
Edgy teens, maybe? I feel like I would have been a bit like that in my teens.

• Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021

Oh my... I suddenly find his mouth very attractive

eggplant flirting GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I've read people saying "I want to die." for hours in chat. Over and over with very little variation. But that wasn't what I was talking about. I also have noticed people who are more gifted with their communication skills who paint such a grim miserable picture with every post that I can't help but feel like immediately grabbing my SN and swallowing the whole bottle of it without bothering to mix it with water.

I mean, what exactly did you expect on a suicide forum?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Meditation guide
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
MRI next week. Just how fucked is my brain?
My dad's coming and I been up smoking meth for 3 days

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, western_heart and Dead Meat
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
MRI next week. Just how fucked is my brain?
Definitely fucked
More meth just arrived
More meth just arrived

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, western_heart, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Crying like hell

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Life sucks, Dead Meat and 2 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Deep lonliness

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Life sucks, Taki and 3 others
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I hate my job. I'm not meant for this world. I think I need to find a job where I don't deal with anybody. As lonely and boring as that sounds, it's for the best. No one can stand me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Life sucks, Dead Meat and 1 other person
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i don't know what to do. family is forcing me to go with them on holiday and if i say no, they will get suspicious and they would never let me stay alone at home not even for one night. the place outside that i chose to ctb is impossible to reach if i go to holiday with them. what could i do to avoid it? i don't want to force things too much and say no, because they know i wish to die, can't let them know my intention. i need to find a good excuse sigh

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Life sucks, demuic and 2 others
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
Someone who left me because he thinked that I love someone else... Well now I'm sad, he don't talk to me and I'm going to die with this pain. He don't listen what I say and I never can fix things. He is so cold and mean to me and still I want him back.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Life sucks and Dead Meat
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Horrible photos of people I hate streaming on the computer clock next to laptop.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Out of control anxiety for (mostly) no reason. It also gets worse when I encounter rude or aggressive people.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Life is unbelievably tedious, boring garbage. Just personal maintenance alone is a couple hours every day for hygiene, eating, bathroom breaks, etc. Then if you have a job it's another 8 hours of repetitive tasks, or if you're a worthless sack of shit like me you just spend that time doing nothing instead. Throw in a steady barrage of chores and errands and you've got the most pointless, miserable experience possible. Who ever thought this was a good idea?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: breakingthegirl, patheticpartner, Life sucks and 6 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Regrets and mistakes, I feel gross after these experiences

• Hugs
  • Love
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
The summer has finally arrived in the UK. The sun...aka,the skyfire, is blazing.
I take methotrexate which means you literally have to stay in the house with blackout curtains shut. I still have scars from burn I got 8 years ago.
Even factor 50, gives you a maximum of 10 minutes. It feels like a blowtorch attack.
I just bought a iv protective parasol. It has to come from India. I'm so excited that I may get to go out.
I can't even get to the shop to buy some sorbet. I like on the bed all day sweating profusely.
I have skin cancer too. And arthritis. I"m immunosuppressed,so all the crazy people who were told by our psychopathic government, that it's all over, can infect me and I have zero chance of survival. I am scared of suffocation.
That's all. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Life sucks, Dead Meat and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Chronic nerve damage pain. Also a bad case of depression. Walter

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, patheticpartner, Life sucks and 2 others
rotten

rotten

Student
Apr 14, 2021
Depression and I'm kinda hungry.

• Hugs
  • Love
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
The summer has finally arrived in the UK. The sun, aka the skyfire, is blazing. I literally have to sit in the house with blackout curtains shut. It feels like a blowtorch attack. Even factor 50 gives a maximum of 10 minutes.
I have skin cancer and arthritis.
But all the crazy people who believe our psychopathic government, have been told it's all over. If I get infected,I have zero chance of survival. Even worse,I can then wind up, being responsible for other people dying .
I brought a beautiful UV protective parasol. It has to come from India. So it's a bit of a wait. It's so bloody miserable and I can't get to the shop to buy some sorbet. So I simply lie here, sweating profusely. That's all. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk. x

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Are you getting medication?
HI! Yes, I have been on hydromorphone for a long time for the chronic pain and celexa for depression. Sending you lots of love and hugs as far as your skin cancer and arthritis goes. So, so sorry to hear about it and I hope you get better. I had gall bladder cancer back in 2014. Walter

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, patheticpartner and Dead Meat
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
praying that people get the help they need

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Life sucks, whywere and 2 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Afraid to eat atm. Having acid reflux/gerd symptoms and I don't even know why. All I know is that yesterday I wasn't even able to take a daily vitamin because it triggered a lot of belching and the feeling of a marble being stuck in my throat. It ranged from uncomfortable to painful. This has been going on for 2 weeks and I'm afraid I'll get attacks like this for life. Going to hospital to see what's up. Thought it was simply anxiety but it seems to be more. Can hold food down so long as its plain and soft. On nexium atm which seems to have calmed the beast for now. Stomach still has a burning feeling but i'll take that any day before problems even swallowing water.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
NoName9321

NoName9321

Jul 20, 2021
This will sound pretty stupid for you guys but I joined this forum a few days ago and I can't for the life of me figure out what cbt stands for.
Can anyone enlighten me?

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and lofticries
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
This will sound pretty stupid for you guys but I joined this forum a few days ago and I can't for the life of me figure out what cbt stands for.
Can anyone enlighten me?
catch the bus=suicide
n means nembutal and sn means Sodium nitrite btw.

Reactions: patheticpartner and NoName9321