Kinda just gave up on sleeping at this point

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wondering&wandering, come to dust, Joey and 13 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The fact I will never ever get to experience true love or even any form of romantic or sexual love because of the irreversible mind rot my brain has undergone. Once an incel always an incel I guess.

People around me want me to succeed and become the best version of myself but they're too stupid to realize that only the equivalent of an irl manic pixie dream girl can save me and yet even when I tell them this they don't lose their sympathy for me. It's annoying. Don't they realize I deserve to die for being this evil?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: wondering&wandering, 710, CyberneticChesmistry and 18 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
everything. life sucks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wondering&wandering, Cursed Shaman, Rezzienator and 12 others
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Where to begin; to avoid posting a novel I could just say everything. I guess worst are loneliness, crushing depression, crippling anxiety that's getting worse and complete lack of any self esteem. The amount of things I'm worried/concerned about are so overwhelming, idk what to do, Cept finally call it quits. I can't get any relief or enjoy anything anymore, so idk how much longer I can actually take this.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: wondering&wandering, 710, Rezzienator and 16 others
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
an abstract feeling of pain and depression.

I woke up feeling extremely unhappy. Thought about CTB immediately. I have no motivation to do anything that might make me feel better, because I feel like nothing would make me feel better.

• Hugs
Reactions: wondering&wandering, ProntoFim, lobster salad and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My anxiety!! (which is not as bad as my bipolar disorder's DOWNS, fortunately)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FractalTears, LADY007, patheticpartner and 5 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Sometimes my thoughts wonder to the most miserable aspects of my life which is everything.

Loneliness, no social life, my past mistakes, and no future of having a family. sometimes I peak into the future of not having a family of my own while my parents grow older and my siblings begin to marry. It's why I know CTB is the ultimate solution in the future. There is no way I'm living alone excluded, in isolation and misery with no social future and no husband and kids. I lost all desire at this point and I'm very jealous of others with healthy social life. And it's why some days I skip work lol

like today I don't feel like going into work however I take two shots of vodka and then I push myself to go to work. I truly hate it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 710, quothTheRaven9, FractalTears and 10 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I need more muscle mass and less fat.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NSA, xrosex, GoldLeafIndigo and 9 others
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Not knowing what happens after we die.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Why Me?, mistvissione11e and 11 others
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
I can't stop thinking about the tragedy that destroyed my life and the events leading up to it, the people that brought me to that place, and how maybe it could have been prevented :(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Why Me?, WanderingWater, ineedtoctb and 14 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just existing in general. Just the usual stuff, dread for the future, physical health problems. Currently the hot weather is bothering me quite a bit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, LADY007, patheticpartner and 5 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
My Dog is losing the use of his back legs, he can barely jump up onto his Doggy chair! I've started putting Glucosamine liquid into his Doggy Dinner and elderly dog vitamins, but neither have made much difference? I thought l'd have at least another 5 years together but now l'm not so sure! It's breaking my heart! I'm Terrified of being without him!
I need more muscle mass and less fat.
Me too Genes!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: 710, patheticpartner, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Existence ;-;

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FractalTears, ProntoFim, lobster salad and 6 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I just feel dejected over this girl ghosting me. I wanted to get laid sure, but I would have been fine with friends.
I'm also trying and failing to figure out a path forward with my career that won't be complete hell.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, patheticpartner, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I just feel dejected over this girl ghosting me. I wanted to get laid sure, but I would have been fine with friends.
I'm also trying and failing to figure out a path forward with my career that won't be complete hell.

me too :(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, LADY007, patheticpartner and 3 others
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Right now? I am and have been having a terrible time with some tech - specifically my phone carrier and also with doctors.

Because I have very little time left, I do not want to waste it on dealing with my phone problems or incompetant doctors. Plus I am exhausted right now.

The frustating part? I cannot tell them why I have very little time left because they will section me .... grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I realize this seems like a simple problem - but I just want a bit of peace before I go and do not want to waste one minute of the time I have left - and yet I am forced to. Sighs........

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LADY007, patheticpartner, ImsooDone1N and 4 others
F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021
Not knowing what happens after we die.
You soul is in a state of suspended nonexistence until you get resurrected and judged according to what you did on earth and sent to heaven (which is actually paradise earth) or hell (you won't burn forever, you will die again, for good)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: yellowjasmine88, LADY007 and patheticpartner
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Memories of interactions with toxic humans. I wish it disappear from my brain.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FractalTears, LADY007, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Finances, family matters, work

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, patheticpartner, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
Family, pending workload, immediate future

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, patheticpartner, A_miStake_of_NATURE and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My doubts about becoming a YouTuber again because I know the stress and anxiety that come with it and I still wanna be part of SS but some people might track me down! (Although to tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind because I've done nothing wrong. I'm a suicidal person who suffers from bipolar disorder type 1 but is doing his best to keep on living. My subs should actually be proud of me lol)

I've even started writing my first video's script. I'm gonna teach japanese in a funny way.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NSA, 710, LADY007 and 5 others
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
My doubts about become a YouTuber again because I know the stress and anxiety that come with it and I still wanna be part of SS but some people might track me down! (Although to tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind because I've done nothing wrong. I'm a suicidal person who suffers from bipolar disorder type 1 but is doing his best to keep on living. My subs should actually be proud of me lol)

I've even started waiting my first video's script. I'm gonna teach japanese in a funny way.
I think it's so amazing that you're trilingual. I'm an idiot at learning foreign languages.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, LADY007, patheticpartner and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think it's so amazing that you're trilingual. I'm an idiot at learning foreign languages.

Haha thank you so much, dear.

Well, our brains are kinda special because they can be really good at some stuff but really suck at other things.

For instance, it took me a while to figure out I was good at learning languages!
However, as you know, languages have 4 parts: reading, grammar, listening and speaking. In my case, I'm usually good at grammar and reading whie listening and speaking are extremely hard for me lol. Some other people, are immediately awesome at speaking but can't write a single sentence. It's crazy!!!)

My point is, you might be good at languages but gotta find out in which "area" you are.

Yet, languages might not be your thing but I bet you're really wonderful at something. It could be maths, programming, music, painting, who knows? I hope you can find it!!!

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, ProntoFim, lobster salad and 5 others
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Haha thank you so much, dear.

Well, our brains are kinda special because they can be really good at some stuff but really suck at other things.

For instance, it took me a while to figure out I was good at learning languages!
However, as you know, languages have 4 parts: reading, grammar, listening and speaking. In my case, I'm usually good at grammar and reading whie listening and speaking are extremely hard for me lol. Some other people, are immediately awesome at speaking but can't write a single sentence. It's crazy!!!)

My point is, you might be good at languages but gotta find out in which "area" you are.

Yet, languages might not be your thing but I bet you're really wonderful at something. It could be maths, programming, music, painting, who knows? I hope you can find it!!!

Hugs and love,

Matt
When I took German in high school, that was the case for me as well. I was decent at reading and writing German, but speaking was another thing entirely. Super strange how that works.

I know it's a good idea and a common piece of advice to read out what you write to make sure it "flows", but I have noticed that some sentences read better than sound better and vice versa. I was trained to write simultaneously terse and detailed academic reports, and it has affected how I write to this day.

If so could go back and pick my focus in psychology, psycholinguistics would have been on the short list for sure.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, patheticpartner, A_miStake_of_NATURE and 3 others
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Anxiety and being so exhausted to the point that I can't walk anymore. My biggest fear has come true... The fear that one day I would be bed bound by my ill health.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LADY007, AlwaysAnhedonia, patheticpartner and 6 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
3 things:
the fact that I'm alive.
the fact that I am always completely alone.
the fact that it is saturday night and since the covid restrictions have loosened, for two weeks under my house many bars have been playing loud music until midnight and there is always full of people having fun, screaming, laughing and partying.
It truly is torture for me living in my room, on the bed with the constant desperate thought of dying and with depression devouring me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: jackdaw, ineedtoctb, ProntoFim and 15 others
art900

art900

Mar 27, 2021
Loneliness, depression and anxiety

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: faex42, GoldLeafIndigo, LADY007 and 9 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Time is always moving and making everything deteriorates

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: jakaranda3, CyberneticChesmistry, FractalTears and 12 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
my husband, and im livid
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-think-my-husband-needs-a-dictonary.68688/

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, patheticpartner, TheDevilsAngel and 2 others