• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cherub

cherub

Fvcking Loser
Jan 27, 2019
Move the fuck away immediately.

Reactions: Élégie, azucaramargo, woxihuanni and 1 other person
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Build a log cabin and live with my dogs or travel the world.
I would pay for all my cosmetic surgeries. See how i felt. Maybe id have a renewed strength, but i doubt it. Id take the rest of it and eat really nice and pay for someone to take care of me while i CTB. Do all the complex work.
I won't help, trust me. Had breast reduction and nose job and still feel ugly. I do have nice tits now though!

Reactions: Coolchicka, azucaramargo, woxihuanni and 2 others
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Reactions: Coolchicka, woxihuanni, Baskol1 and 1 other person
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
you've just given licence for every pervert on the board to message you now lol
Those messages will be deleted then banned x

Reactions: Coolchicka, Baskol1, Stan and 1 other person
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
buy a car and do a endless road trip and finally when moneys running out jump down the nicest cliff in the sunset drunk of a good (expensive) bottle of wine, and a nice joint. and then fall down the cliff torwards freedom and liberty, going in the direction i always wanted to go. and then, when i touch the bottom, sleep for ever in real peace. let the sun shine!

Reactions: Baskol1
GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
I would invest as much as I needed in my own recovery. Work with the best therapists I can find (I have one, I wish I could see her every day for like a month). Supplements that support recovery. Good quality food. Etc.

Then I'd make sure to choose something valuable to me to study and invest my time in building a career that would be valuable to me.

And get on with life.

Reactions: Baskol1
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I would pay for all my cosmetic surgeries. See how i felt. Maybe id have a renewed strength, but i doubt it. Id take the rest of it and eat really nice and pay for someone to take care of me while i CTB. Do all the complex work.
I like your style, GemCami.
Yeah that didn't sound like you at all. Whatever this "right now" iits will pass. Doesn't mean life will be good or the long term stuff go away, but this moment will pass and with it the flare. I've found I feel totally different when those moments pass. When there are here I ALWAYS feel like going...when they pass only sometimes. I try to hold onto those times I do not but I know it's hard.
Sooo sweet, OopsWL!
buy a car and do a endless road trip and finally when moneys running out jump down the nicest cliff in the sunset drunk of a good (expensive) bottle of wine, and a nice joint. and then fall down the cliff torwards freedom and liberty, going in the direction i always wanted to go. and then, when i touch the bottom, sleep for ever in real peace. let the sun shine!
Monkeys and cliffs? Are you in the Middle East, by chance?
Oh! You wrote, "Money." Not monkey. My bad. Sorry.
Oh! You wrote, "Money." Not monkey. My bad. Sorry.

Yeah that didn't sound like you at all. Whatever this "right now" iits will pass. Doesn't mean life will be good or the long term stuff go away, but this moment will pass and with it the flare. I've found I feel totally different when those moments pass. When there are here I ALWAYS feel like going...when they pass only sometimes. I try to hold onto those times I do not but I know it's hard.
Sooo sweet, OopsWL!
Invest it. I don't know why. I have lots of money sitting in my bank account but it doesn't change anything. I am miserable. I don't want anything.

I have 2 kids and buy them expensive things. I'm not sure I'm doing them any favours though. They have no idea about money and they are teenagers. They don't appreciate things. I bought my 17 year old a condo in a large urban centre close to a university. He decided not to go there.

Back in my 20s I bought a vacant building lot on a small lake. We built a beautiful cottage. (Meaning I hired people to build it) It was the happiest time of my life. However my husband hated it. So a few years ago we sold it and then he went and bought a really expensive sports car. That caused me anxiety and the downward spiral in both my physical and mental health.

If your asking for advice - invest in yourself. Be it an education, career, health, spiritually, or a place where you feel truly at peace.

However if you are done investing in yourself, give to charity or blow it on the thing you really needed before you die. I don't have that "thing".
You are a smart cookie!

Last edited:
Reactions: rata1
ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
If I got the money, the first thing I'd do would be to get a monthly injectable refill of my anti-psychotic prescription. I take 8mg of risperidone and just ran out. It's quite cheap (only €15) but my God, it keeps my suicidal thoughts and autistic agression at bay.

After, I'd maybe move out of my parents place and into somewhere decent. Then get some food. That's it really.

mynameispaige

mynameispaige

Sep 1, 2019
I'd move out of my dads house to somewhere far away to start a new life.

Nihil

Nihil

Student
Mar 4, 2019
Pay off the remainder of my car loan, plus student debt, and have surgery to live as female 100% of the time. If I was given a little more than $100,000, I'd definitely go for getting a cabin home out in the middle of nowhere in a forest. And if there was still somehow some more money, I'd strategically invest it so as to ensure I don't ever have to worry about enduring a financial hardship ever again.

J

Jeev1

Sep 13, 2019
Have planned to CTB pretty soon...............................well, If I had 100K$,would have cleared the debt 's on my family which were incurred due to me (my healthcare & failed investments).......However if I had 200K$......Then I can still live with current conditions and my not have to CTB..

binglebelle

binglebelle

Sep 9, 2019
I hate to say that something as shallow as money would change my decision, but would it? Yes. I would, buy my cousin a car and put her through driver's ed. I would pay off the $2000 or so credit card debt my mom built up in my name by fraudently opening it. I would go somewhere woodsy and I would buy myself a modest house on a piece of land. Use the rest of the money to pay electric and chill. Stay the hell away from society for the most part. Fuck yeaa :)

• Love
Reactions: Élégie and sleepy dog
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Seems like more of a guy thing, or a masculine thing, I guess I should say.
Or an unreasonable thing overall. Especially if all you got is that $100K. Honestly even if I had a billion dollars I still wouldn't. There's so so many people to help in the world.

Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
Pay off my debts, about breaking even.

nothingleft

nothingleft

Sep 1, 2019
Get my own place and buy lots of weed.

Reactions: Bathsheba
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Get a home and leave my mother's house. Now!!

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
What would you do if you had 100k$ on bank account and you're 20-30 years old?
Probably start a buisness, I've always wanted to become a gunsmith. Maybe that would give me a purpose in live.

alexithymia

alexithymia

Student
Sep 18, 2019
Echoing what others have already said. I'd simply buy N.

I could buy N but it's not my money—it's my dad's. I feel too guilty to spend that much of it. Especially because there are no guarantees I'd actually receive it.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'd travel and then buy N

greencondo

greencondo

Sep 25, 2019
After my final exit is paid for, I'd Donate it.
100,00 It's not life changing money for me. At least I could add something positive to a cause I like before I die.

V

vulturecyclop

May 23, 2019
Give half to my parents, half to my boyfriend. Buy N, and CTB.

É

Élégie

Student
Sep 24, 2019
100K is a nice chunk of money, but it's not life-changing either... I'd probably invest it.
If it was 500k-1M, then I'd use it to move out and buy a small house in the countryside or a condo in a beautiful place and live comfortably. I'd probably delay ctb for a few years.

clownangel

clownangel

Student
Sep 25, 2019
Move, eat well, get some dental work & a decent doctor.

ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
What would you do if you had 100k$ on bank account and you're 20-30 years old?
I would take the next flight to Mexico and order N from A in Mexico and ctb immediately after I receive my N. I don't want anything else in life. All I want is to not exist.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I'd give it to my mother so she has enough money to live after I'm dead. I can't travel because I'm physically ill so money is of no use to me. I'd want her to have it.