sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Ideally I would always see it as preferable to never exist at all, only never existing is perfection to me, existence is very unnecessary, there should just be nothingness instead of this futile and harmful existence that is responsible for all the suffering.

But next to never existing I'd see it as preferable to be free from this existence as soon as possible, I believe the less time spent trapped in the horrific mistake that is existence the better, as after all suicide is suffering prevention and I see all suffering as undesirable and best avoided.

I just don't see any value to this meaningless process of slowly decaying from age, it's tiresome and torturous. I prefer the peace of eternal non-existence, as if one is completely unaware they cannot suffer in any way and that is ideal. I just don't believe existence was something worth having in the first place, I hate how the cruel and pointless nature of existence gets glorified so much.

And this is why I hate it when pro-life people say especially young people shouldn't ctb despite the fact that all humans are capable of suffering extremely and were unfairly forced here in the first place. I don't believe that suicide should ever be gatekeeped at all.

Having the option of a peaceful, instant exit from this existence should be the most basic human right for everyone. It's disgusting how people cannot easily leave this existence in peace whenever they want to, saying that suicide should be prevented is so delusional and harmful.
I wanted to ctb before 18 but never got around to it and now my maximum exit point is 25. I will never reach 25! I'm 23 and honestly I just want to die now.

Last edited:
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I would like to be today years old.

lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
I wish I had died before my life went to utter shit, so 25.

ChiseHatori

ChiseHatori

Mar 2, 2023
I'm 25, and that seems to be a common stopping point for many people... I really don't know what I want right now, I keep juggling the idea around.

princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
zero. i wish i had been aborted or something. but that didnt happen so ideally, id wanted to die when i attempted when i was 13. nowadays i dont really care

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Prior to or at my first breath would have been ideal.

After that- as soon as possible.

colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
now, my current age. before i graduate please.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
at 18 now 37 so 19 years ago would of been the right for me