• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Podlerman

Nov 13, 2023
I have helium. Apparently I've been told "that cylinder is designed for a nylon balloon-filler fitting. It won't take any gas regulator fitting, such as CGA 580. Doubt you'll get an adaptor that's made to go between that type of cylinder and a gas regulator." by a previous commentor here. So I'm dropping the regulator idea and just thinking of using two helium canisters, and just to put two tubes (somehow manage to support the pressure and not fall out), and put it in the exit bag.

I can't waste hundreds of euros on a dozen different plastic tubes, so which size is best for this? 1/8" good enough? I think 1/4" is too big, imo.

Enire helium Size male1 Size male2 Size male3

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Whatever size fits snugly and fits over the value outlet. Secure them with the proper sized hose clamps. You'll probably want to put a "tee" fitting in the line to connect both tanks to one hose,also secured with hose clamps. Hopefully that helps.

• Informative
Reactions: Podlerman
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I have helium. Apparently I've been told "that cylinder is designed for a nylon balloon-filler fitting. It won't take any gas regulator fitting, such as CGA 580. Doubt you'll get an adaptor that's made to go between that type of cylinder and a gas regulator." by a previous commentor here. So I'm dropping the regulator idea and just thinking of using two helium canisters, and just to put two tubes (somehow manage to support the pressure and not fall out), and put it in the exit bag.

I can't waste hundreds of euros on a dozen different plastic tubes, so which size is best for this? 1/8" good enough? I think 1/4" is too big, imo.

View attachment 124522View attachment 124523View attachment 124524View attachment 124525

I was posting about Fentanyl patches in a different post, and I mentioned a guidebook on ctb that I came across, called 'Guide to a Humane Self-chosen Death', that discussed fentanyl. But it also mentioned the method you're using with the helium party balloon stuff. I just said I'd link it here, because the guy talks about what tubes to use, and it shows pictures of how to put on the bag etc.

The link is here if you want to check it out:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://dignifieddying.nl/publicaties/EN/2006%20Guide%20to%20Self-Chosen%20and%20Humane%20Death.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjMl7HTvYqDAxXPYEEAHRpqBu8QFnoECBYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3o-65S3ut0rOEhu0et9cd9

Btw, do you know how long the gas lasts for? Is it just guesswork?