• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Randomgirl009

Randomgirl009

Mar 12, 2020
More the logistics than the emotional stuff.
I've read that a will in a suicide note won't count but wondering if there's any way around this, (I want to make sure my bf as everything, no funeral, just cremation etc)

I also want to make sure I note this is a suicide so they don't suspect him- that would make things even worse.

Am I forgetting anything?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Why would the police suspect him? Is there a history of police involvement for domestic violence in your relationship or in his past relationships?

Randomgirl009

Randomgirl009

Mar 12, 2020
Why would the police suspect him? Is there a history of police involvement for domestic violence in your relationship or in his past relationships?
Nothing like that at all, I think I've just seen too much tv lol. I just want to make sure everything is as painless and easy for him as possible

Reactions: highlyvolatile and GoodPersonEffed
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I think it depends on the method you use if they suspect him. If you hang yourself and bind your hands with cableties they could suspect him. If you take SN or jump from a bridge while he´s working or away, they won´t suspect him...

Reactions: Randomgirl009
Randomgirl009

Randomgirl009

Mar 12, 2020
I think it depends on the method you use if they suspect him. If you hang yourself and bind your hands with cableties they could suspect him. If you take SN or jump from a bridge while he´s working or away, they won´t suspect him...
Thanks. I realise how silly it sounds but I worry about the smaller things sometimes

• Hugs
Reactions: Lady black
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Without a will your next of kin is who will have the say over your remains and your property. If you and your boyfriend live together it will be easier for him to keep a lot of things. I read in a previous post of yours that your only family is a narcissistic mother, I would think that would be a strong reason to have a will and make someone else the executor to ensure your wishes are carried out. If you name your boyfriend as executor, it may put him under more scrutiny by law enforcement, but better that than leaving it in your mother's control.

He's likely going to be questioned and investigated to rule out foul play. A note will definitely help, as will ctb'ing when you're certian he has a strong alibi like being at work or school, and as @Lady black said, being conscientious about what method you use.

Reactions: Randomgirl009 and autumnal
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
It does not sound stupid it seems you are a nice and caring person that does not ant to harm her boyfriend as far as it´s possible

Randomgirl009

Randomgirl009

Mar 12, 2020
Without a will your next of kin is who will have the say over your remains and your property. If you and your boyfriend live together it will be easier for him to keep a lot of things. I read in a previous post of yours that your only family is a narcissistic mother, I would think that would be a strong reason to have a will and make someone else the executor to ensure your wishes are carried out. If you name your boyfriend as executor, it may put him under more scrutiny by law enforcement, but better that than leaving it in your mother's control.

He's likely going to be questioned and investigated to rule out foul play. A note will definitely help, as will ctb'ing when you're certian he has a strong alibi like being at work or school, and as @Lady black said, being conscientious about what method you use.
Sorry for the late reply. Thank you ❤️

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
More the logistics than the emotional stuff.
I've read that a will in a suicide note won't count but wondering if there's any way around this, (I want to make sure my bf as everything, no funeral, just cremation etc)

I also want to make sure I note this is a suicide so they don't suspect him- that would make things even worse.

Am I forgetting anything?
Have a notarized will made to ensure your wishes are carried out. It's worth the expense