BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I'm so tired. Could stay in bed all day but pushed myself up. CMHT duty pissing me about which is making me anxious and angry. Physically exhausted but dogs need walking. Just got to get through the day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Righttodie and Empty Smile
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I've an itchy foot and the chop stick I put down my plaster as snapped! im thinking how can I get it out?
What does that mean your plaster as snapped?
People want to get rid of me. I want to live, I have so many projects but everyone hates me and wants me out.
I think it's wonderful you want to live. Is there any way you can get therapy? You say people want you gone. Who are there people?

Last edited:
Reactions: Righttodie
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
What does that mean your plaster as snapped?
The stick she used to scratch an itch inside her plaster snapped while poking arround in it. So the stick is stuck in there.

To answer the op's question: i have not felt this sad in 20 years of depression. This needs to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Empty Smile
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Weird enough to make a thread about it. In recovery, out of all places.

sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
I feel like I embarrass myself every time I speak irl, or even say something online. I should probably just go back to not speaking to anyone, it's way less stressful.

• Aww..
Reactions: ArtsyDrawer
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I feel like I embarrass myself every time I speak irl, or even say something online. I should probably just go back to not speaking to anyone, it's way less stressful.
Never. I like seeing what you post Sammii.

As for me today I'm feeling panic. I may have been scammed by a dodgy trader and u have no idea how I'm going to continue to get food. What a hoot life is.

• Love
Reactions: sammii
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Felling like shit feeling i am know use to know one . O and my old friend pain all ways they half out of my head on morphine. So can't tell what reality i am in just feel i need to throw myself into a ditch sum were and die and rott in peace.

• Love
Reactions: sammii and Deleted member 1465
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I've stopped enjoying
Music is basically what keeps me going. Without music, I think I'd already be committed to an institution.
I can't enjoy music anymore - something that has always meant the most to me in my life -consoled me , excited me, connected me to friends & like minded people , first thing I would think about / listen to when I woke up & last thing at night, that and movies - but I loved how the two art forms were always intrinsically linked anyway- now I can't enjoy either - or it makes me even sadder- now I have lost that appreciation - that really feels like the final nail in the coffin- as they say :(

L

Lavendel

Aug 11, 2018
I've been wondering about the self that wants to get on with life and the part of me that couldn't care less in the same circle i have been for years. This includes having no feeling of self-worth much less being able to stand up to myself.