Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
antipsychotics made me feel like a void of emotion and thought.
this.
risperidone was the worst drug I ever used.
I felt truly like a robot. this is absolutely terrifying and nightmarish.
low libido and weight gain.
I was 16 at the time. you can imagine, for something to mess the libido of a high-testosterone male adolescent, who is at his peak testosterone production, the drug has to be strong.
I also heard someone say that antipsychotics can change your brain forever (permanently), but still haven't checked if this is true or not.
the worst part is that it was prescribed unnecessarily. completely without need. in other words: damaged done in exchange for nothing.

psychiatry can be such a bad joke.

besides that, I could bet that birth control pills are gonna be reported by women as drugs that messed with their health. just my bet. I wouldn't be surprised.

Finasteride will be the reason I ctb.

Completely destroyed my body and mind.
it's so sad to see men using finasteride to try avoid hair loss and getting bald. the side effects are not worth it in my opinion. I recommend my friends to shave their head completely instead, and not even consider the possibility of using drugs like finasteride - they suck.
they block DHT, which is a form of testosterone. we need testosterone for healthy metabolism, bones, muscles, mood, self confidence, mental health etc…
I'd rather shave my head, do strength training and use something that actually increases DHT, like creatine…

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, S like suicide, Dead Meat and 1 other person
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
alprazolam. Those motherfuckers prescribe it like candy. It made me addicted. It also has a small antidepressant effect that made me feel euphoric and do stupid things.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Élégie, S like suicide and 6 others
KlMeNw

KlMeNw

They killed me at seven, I just didn't know it- Me
Dec 15, 2021
Finasteride will be the reason I ctb.

Completely destroyed my body and mind.
I thought Finasteride was for people who are balding (like me) to regrow hair?

D

drowning

Jan 13, 2022
This post is sad and scary. I have my first appointment with a psychiatrist on Saturday. Members mentioned so many medications here :(
Avoid meds if you can. They'll push it on you. They make money the more shit they feed you.
alprazolam. Those motherfuckers prescribe it like candy. It made me addicted. It also has a small antidepressant effect that made me feel euphoric and do stupid things.
That's what they need to do to keep you alive. Make you feel addicted to euphoria. Never happy, just high

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, S like suicide, Journeytoletgo and 4 others
RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
Benzos. I've been going through withdrawal for over a year. Headache, awful cold chills, nausea, weird nerve sensations, insomnia, anxiety.
it will ease. Most people heal within 18-24 month with severe benzo WD

Just wanted to tell.
Best wishes

Reactions: voudebase, Ashu, Sister of the Moon and 1 other person
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
Benzos. I've had about 10 seizures that I know of because of it. I've tried most drugs even heroin.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, _Minsk, S like suicide and 3 others
Buddha.e.c

Buddha.e.c

Depressed Forever
Jan 18, 2022
(All prescribed to me) Xannax at 12 years old, Mertazaphine for 10 years. , Effexor for one year all horrible drugs btw ...

• Aww..
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Élégie, S like suicide and 6 others
C

cleveland2011

Feb 12, 2022
Check out PFS Network on Youtube

I was one of those "hero" pfs recovery stories once. One in 100 guys each year gets better and it's a big deal. Finasteride fucked up my immune system unleashed bad Lyme disease that was hiding.

I beat it 99%, have a minor relapse a year later. I take antibiotics for Lyme and this time doctor adds a 3rd stronger antibiotic. And that's where the major damage occurred.

Took 2 years to develop, now 3. But I ended up with an ALS/Parkinson's like disease.

Antibiotics are no joke. Cuz you don't Notice the microbiome damage that badly at first. Cuz they might not hurt your digestive system too bad. It's just the bacteria that can be destroyed is so protective.

Beneficial e. Coli was killed off in my case. E. Coli protects against a lot. For me it was Cyanobacteria which got in which create the toxin bmaa which gets in brain = ALS-PDC the diseases they are studying in Guam. It was all linked back to BMAA in their foods.

It's been a long hard road and I cannot believe the next step is likely death. I was battling this hard for a bit but destroyed my life this last fall. Shit happened. I tried. I was sick and then made myself severely severely sick trying to get myself better.

Not an uncommon Story. People that are sick… one bad thing happens and a disease goes to deadly in weeks.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Élégie, _Minsk and 6 others
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
This post is sad and scary. I have my first appointment with a psychiatrist on Saturday. Members mentioned so many medications here :(

Please don't let others' experiences scare you too much. Not all of the meds mentioned are psych meds and some of us have had every good results with some of the ones mentioned. Lithium, for example, saved my life years ago.

I would advise you of the following:

Be willing to try.

Understand that psych meds can take a while to work. It is unlikely you will feel better right away, but it does not mean the meds are not working.

If you experience side effects that you cannot tolerate, talk to your MD. Do not wait until your next appointment.

Know that it can take some time and experimentation to find the right combination of meds for you.

You can always ask questions here and don't be afraid of the recovery section. It's not as busy as this forum, but lots of us have experience with meds and can answer questions based on our histories.

Reactions: Sittichmutter, Buddha.e.c, Mr. Squiggles and 1 other person
Mr. Squiggles

Mr. Squiggles

into void
Dec 24, 2021
i couldnt get up without maximum dosage of wellbutrin and i can not fall asleep without a high dosage of quetiapin.

when i was a teenager doctors put me in artificial coma for two weeks because of insomnia and afterwards i gained so much weight i never could get rid of except on meth.

now im in treatment for about 20 years for BPD, BD II, schizophrenia, CPTSD and polytoxicomania. i tried a lot of different medications

even though some meds had a radical effect i see they had more use than disadvantages.

it was people that fucked me up the most and some things just wont go away.
but i will always find something beautiful in pain until i wont.

Reactions: S like suicide, Buddha.e.c and Ashu
F

forgetme

Feb 2, 2022
How did they damage you?

How did they damage you?
Zoloft made me incredibly angry and it had such bad adverse reactions that I was misdiagnosed and given other meds that altered my brain chemistry. Prozac made me a zombie and then caused another diagnosis and the keppra was because a doctor messed me up with a different patient

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, S like suicide, Buddha.e.c and 1 other person
RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
I was one of those "hero" pfs recovery stories once. One in 100 guys each year gets better and it's a big deal. Finasteride fucked up my immune system unleashed bad Lyme disease that was hiding.

I beat it 99%, have a minor relapse a year later. I take antibiotics for Lyme and this time doctor adds a 3rd stronger antibiotic. And that's where the major damage occurred.

Took 2 years to develop, now 3. But I ended up with an ALS/Parkinson's like disease.

Antibiotics are no joke. Cuz you don't Notice the microbiome damage that badly at first. Cuz they might not hurt your digestive system too bad. It's just the bacteria that can be destroyed is so protective.

Beneficial e. Coli was killed off in my case. E. Coli protects against a lot. For me it was Cyanobacteria which got in which create the toxin bmaa which gets in brain = ALS-PDC the diseases they are studying in Guam. It was all linked back to BMAA in their foods.

It's been a long hard road and I cannot believe the next step is likely death. I was battling this hard for a bit but destroyed my life this last fall. Shit happened. I tried. I was sick and then made myself severely severely sick trying to get myself better.

Not an uncommon Story. People that are sick… one bad thing happens and a disease goes to deadly in weeks.
just curious what did you try last fall to get better? Was that the 3rd antibiotic?
Which 3 antibiotics you took?

I'm sorry this happened to you. Healthcare/pharma has blood on their hands.
(All prescribed to me) Xannax at 12 years old, Mertazaphine for 10 years. , Effexor for one year all horrible drugs btw ...
12 years old HS! that's criminal! I can't believe these people who prescribe xanax to a 12 year old kid can sleep normally. They have to be transported to prison directly.
I would advise you of the following:

If you experience side effects that you cannot tolerate, talk to your MD. Do not wait until your next appointment.
He say it's 'normal' whatever side effect it is. Even when it is PSSD it will be normal in his fkn eyes. Probably he will say up your dose
It will go like this:
Schermafbeelding 2021 12 07 om 211913

Be careful. Better take meditation lessons or something. I don't say don't work on yourself, mental health is important. But popping pills is not working on yourself and has nothing to do with mental health.
I wish i knew this earlier then i was not damaged by these ignorant shitheads

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hollowillow, Élégie, S like suicide and 2 others
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Effexor, on it for menopause symptoms, believe it started making me have terrible nausea/vomiting after several yrs, ended up in ICU with severe dehydration. Got out of the hospital still really sick with neuro symptoms. Within several days I was out of my mind in a manic rage for months. I lost my marriage, most my friendships, TONS of money on overspending and gambling, myself, business, health, my fucking dignity. I'm so embarrasee by my behavior during that time that I dont want to show my face in public. The anxiety, depression, and triggers are crippling.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, _Minsk, S like suicide and 5 others
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Zoloft made me incredibly angry and it had such bad adverse reactions that I was misdiagnosed and given other meds that altered my brain chemistry. Prozac made me a zombie and then caused another diagnosis and the keppra was because a doctor messed me up with a different patient
Horrible. I took Prozac and Zoloft in the nineties, when I was in my twenties. I was lucky. Prozac revved me up like an amphetamine while doing sweet fuck all for my obsessionality. Zoloft was another amphetamine, and suppressed my sex drive, but fortunately not permanently, as happens to so many.

Reactions: Buddha.e.c and forgetme
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Schizophrenic medications when I had no signs of that. Some medications names for that even give me the shivers. The side effects I've had were horrible.

• Aww..
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Élégie, _Minsk and 5 others
CiproKilledMe

CiproKilledMe

Experienced
Mar 23, 2021
Cipro. The most expensive $6 Rx I ever filled.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, S like suicide, Dead Meat and 3 others
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
Cipro. The most expensive $6 Rx I ever filled.
Had to look up what this was. That's a long list of side effects. I'm sorry that was your experience.

Reactions: S like suicide and Buddha.e.c
CiproKilledMe

CiproKilledMe

Experienced
Mar 23, 2021
Had to look up what this was. That's a long list of side effects. I'm sorry that was your experience.

Yea, I think the warning insert is up to 54 pages long now. And it keeps growing!

Reactions: Élégie, S like suicide, Buddha.e.c and 1 other person
C

cleveland2011

Feb 12, 2022
just curious what did you try last fall to get better? Was that the 3rd antibiotic?
Which 3 antibiotics you took?

I'm sorry this happened to you. Healthcare/pharma has blood on their hands.

It was ceftin. That was in 2019 and the disease that got ahold of me took over a year to occur after the antibiotic. Sure constipation, and weakened system occurred from antibiotic. But because beneficial e. Coli was destroyed by the ceftin, Cyanobacteria got in stomach which is deadly.

This last fall, I was working with binders for both the Cyanobacteria toxins (bmaa) and mold toxins this past fall. Like bentonite clay and humic/fulvic acid. One day I took vitamin A with humic/fulvic… severe severe reaction. Believe I absorbed lead from the humic fulvic. Lead is known to puncture brain barrier.

I think this allowed bmaa to start getting in brain. It's been 3.5 months of torture I can no longer handle. At my very wits end.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, Dead Meat and Buddha.e.c
RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
Some medications names for that even give me the shivers.
Yes i know what you mean. Me too they really sound like if they are created by Satan himself. Unbelievable.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, Dead Meat, Buddha.e.c and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Yes i know what you mean. Me too they really sound like if they are created by Satan himself. Unbelievable.
I actually confronted a few shrinks before I stopped seeing them. One gave me some pills, sorry I took so many I don't even know names, that I couldn't speak when I woke up, was drooling on myself in the morning. And I had to go to work at those days, I still dunno how I worked on that day, all my colleagues were asking me are you ok? Was embarrassing, other gave me some combo where I peed on the bed for the 2 days I took it. I mean are they doctors or butchers? I'm so happy with my doctor for the last 2 years now. When I first saw him I had written everything I took or tried to take during all those bad doctors, I just saw his head saying no. He was speechless with some or most of the things i was prescribed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, S like suicide, Dead Meat and 2 others
RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
It was ceftin. That was in 2019 and the disease that got ahold of me took over a year to occur after the antibiotic. Sure constipation, and weakened system occurred from antibiotic. But because beneficial e. Coli was destroyed by the ceftin, Cyanobacteria got in stomach which is deadly.

This last fall, I was working with binders for both the Cyanobacteria toxins (bmaa) and mold toxins this past fall. Like bentonite clay and humic/fulvic acid. One day I took vitamin A with humic/fulvic… severe severe reaction. Believe I absorbed lead from the humic fulvic. Lead is known to puncture brain barrier.

I think this allowed bmaa to start getting in brain. It's been 3.5 months of torture I can no longer handle. At my very wits end.
I'm sorry that this happened to you my friend!

I understand how it is to be tortured every single second from damage cause by a medicine. You work so hard every single day to do everything right to keep the CNS in tolerable state and to heal. But the smallest mistake or overexertion and you are screwed again and back in the pit. Horrible
Normal people will never ever under stand this horror.
It's like living with a ceramic vase inside your body that breaks in 1000 pieces by every misstep you take. And takes 2 weeks to build up a bit. And then breaks again all over in 2000 pieces.
I actually confronted a few shrinks before I stopped seeing them. One gave me some pills, sorry I took so many I don't even know names, that I couldn't speak when I woke up, was drooling on myself in the morning. And I had to go to work at those days, I still dunno how I worked on that day, all my colleagues were asking me are you ok? Was embarrassing, other gave me some combo where I peed on the bed for the 2 days I took it. I mean are they doctors or butchers? I'm so happy with my doctor for the last 2 years now. When I first saw him I had written everything I took or tried to take during all those bad doctors, I just saw his head saying no. He was speechless with some or most of the things i was prescribed.
yes it's unbelievable. It feels like there are shrinks out there that are sadistic.
I always question myself are they enjoying to make people suffer and sedate and poison them to death like zombies. Do they really enjoy that malpractice?
Or are they really so stupid and think that they're helping?? And that they do a 'healing' practice?? i'm questioning myself always because they see a lot of people everyday with horrible side effects. They must think by themselves these meds are not okay and very extreme or not?? Will they give it to their children also? I don't understand..
I like your profile picture!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, S like suicide, Dead Meat and 3 others
C

cleveland2011

Feb 12, 2022
I'm sorry that this happened to you my friend!

I understand how it is to be tortured every single second from damage cause by a medicine. You work so hard every single day to do everything right to keep the CNS in tolerable state and to heal. But the smallest mistake or overexertion and you are screwed again and back in the pit. Horrible
Normal people will never ever under stand this horror.
It's like living with a ceramic vase inside your body that breaks in 1000 pieces by every misstep you take. And takes 2 weeks to build up a bit. And then breaks again all over in 2000 pieces.

I appreciate it. It's just horrible. I tried so hard over 5 years. I was in this CTB- mindset in 2017 for 6 months severe Lyme/mycoplasma. I saved my life by saying fuck the mental health industry and took a flight to see a guy with asberghers- a nutritionist who was good at finding Root causes for complex cases. He found the mycoplasma crazy high.

I did it all in alternative health world. Fasting, electric medicine, liver flushing, and most of all nutrition was my favorite part. I was planning to become a nutritionist. You'd never understand how important fixing a b1 or b2 deficiency can be. Or just a mineral like magnesium. And how complex the nutritional system works together to make body work. It's truly amazing and I loved learning about it.

I didn't regret anything when I got better or was just on my feet living decently. I loved what I learned and was becoming person I wanted to be. The Cyanobacteria getting in body in mid 2020 changed everything. That was it. I gave it a really good shot over a 18 months of battling it, but the set of mistakes in oct/November did it. I'm unfixable now.

I'm still trying a little bit. But the drive isn't there. The passion is gone. I went completely impotent in midst of this. I just know it's over now. Was planning on getting engaged this year and my poor woman is going to have to move on without me whether I CTB or not.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow, S like suicide, Dead Meat and 2 others
RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
I appreciate it. It's just horrible. I tried so hard over 5 years. I was in this CTB- mindset in 2017 for 6 months severe Lyme/mycoplasma. I saved my life by saying fuck the mental health industry and took a flight to see a guy with asberghers- a nutritionist who was good at finding Root causes for complex cases. He found the mycoplasma crazy high.

I did it all in alternative health world. Fasting, electric medicine, liver flushing, and most of all nutrition was my favorite part. I was planning to become a nutritionist. You'd never understand how important fixing a b1 or b2 deficiency can be. Or just a mineral like magnesium. And how complex the nutritional system works together to make body work. It's truly amazing and I loved learning about it.

I didn't regret anything when I got better or was just on my feet living decently. I loved what I learned and was becoming person I wanted to be. The Cyanobacteria getting in body in mid 2020 changed everything. That was it. I gave it a really good shot over a 18 months of battling it, but the set of mistakes in oct/November did it. I'm unfixable now.

I'm still trying a little bit. But the drive isn't there. The passion is gone. I went completely impotent in midst of this. I just know it's over now. Was planning on getting engaged this year and my poor woman is going to have to move on without me whether I CTB or not.
I will send you a pm

Reactions: Buddha.e.c
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
May I ask what issues the accutane left you with?
I know it can be a miracle drug for some while having severe and possibly lasting side effects for others (and sometimes a bit of both), but I'm just curious what your issues were specifically?
But don't feel you have to answer, unless you're comfortable doing so.

Maybe that med was the one mentioned above^ ..?
I have a skin disease acne very severe on my face, back and chest. Took accutane a few months which worsened my health and made more depressed with suicidal thoughts, accutane also didn't solve my issue

• Hugs
  • Aww..
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Citalopram and accutane ruined me I Have no emotions :(

But I was destined to CTB

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide and Dead Meat
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Anti depressants pulled me out of a debilitating utter blackness but forever severed me from whoever I was and fueled a buzzy semi euphoria allowing me to ignore deeper problems that continued to fester. Now I'm hooked on bupropion and concerta- and a wreck

• Hugs
  • Aww..
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Anti depressants pulled me out of a debilitating utter blackness but forever severed me from whoever I was and fueled a buzzy semi euphoria allowing me to ignore deeper problems that continued to fester. Now I'm hooked on bupropion and concerta- and a wreck
How long did you take antidepressants for? I'm so sorry, we're you aware of the harmful affects ?

J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Why are they handing these things OUT like this and denying humanity natural solutions ? :( I am so heartbroken for all of you
I'm really doomed as I was put on many antibiotics I can't remember in my teens for acne, citalopram, accutane, alcohol, and some of those shots too as well as the food I ate growing up until I begun buying my own food which was much more healthy like chicken fish veggies

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, S like suicide and LastFlowers