lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
intp, idk if we're overtyped or the majority of us are just chronically online and therefore overrepresented on the internet lmao

LiveOrganization97

LiveOrganization97

I wish I was like you - easily amused
Jul 27, 2024
Sometimes I get INFP, sometimes INFJ. I think INFP is more accurate.

Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022
I think my personality is far too volatile to properly assess and fit into this typology model. But almost every time I've taken it, I got either INTP or ENTP. On a few rare occasions, I got INFP and ISTP lol

smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
I'm gonna comment BEFORE reading the thread (edit: as I suspected, 90% introvert-intuitive)

I get INTP every time, despite how differently I feel every time I've taken a test.

Last edited:
T

trs

Jun 29, 2024
INTJ

Most responses will similarly be introverted intuitives, though it's unclear whether that's because INXXs are more likely to know their type/be interested in MBTI, or because they're overrrepresented on the site.
I think its because they're way more likely to be interested in types. Non-inuits just don't care.
INTJ

Most responses will similarly be introverted intuitives, though it's unclear whether that's because INXXs are more likely to know their type/be interested in MBTI, or because they're overrrepresented on the site.
Also, probably because overrepresented in this type of site too.

Reactions: sserafim and Alexei_Kirillov
Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
Never was interested in personality tests, but I'll do this one and post what I've got. But it can depend on my thinking at the time of taking the test.

SteamaHorns

SteamaHorns

Aug 2, 2024
Either ISFJ or ENFP. Never really figured out my type despite spending a lot of time around typology-themed communities. It's pretty much impossible to figure out your type if you have trouble with self-awareness, have an insufficient amount of life experiences, or if you don't take the time to read into the system's theories. I spent most of my time with it as moreso a sort of tool for connecting with people.

I

insideitsempty

Aug 3, 2024
istp
looks like im the only one here-

Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
(edit: as I suspected, 90% introvert-intuitive)
Now that you mention it, it does make a lot of sense. Extroverts will have a larger amount of support people available due to their ability to socialize easily, as well as generally being able to fit into the world better since they are outgoing and friendly. Of course they would be less suicidal as a whole. Lucky them.

wellitisnotwhatitis

wellitisnotwhatitis

oh hi..
Aug 3, 2024
INTJ
What's funny is that most of my friends are either ENTP or ENFP.
Completing each other, I guess

Uninfluential_Karma

Uninfluential_Karma

Rat Cult Leader
Aug 5, 2024
It changes a lot but the only consistent things have been the I, P, and -A. I do get N a bit more than S but meh. Take your pick:
  • ISTP-A
  • ISFP-A
  • INTP-A
  • INFP-A

-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Experienced
Jun 16, 2024
Varies greatly. I think last time I got ISFP, but I've also gotten ESTJ so who knows.