H

Hyd999

Sep 10, 2021
I went to school for biology, never got in the field and started selling electronics on ebay after school. 10 years later i was dirt poor never made success on ebay.

Then about 6 years ago i started liquidating it all and was gonna get a job in my field. So i sold random stuff on amazon and hit it big some how. It was 100% an accident and luck. By liquidating my ebay inventory to amazon i was able to flip items for a bigger profit.

Last year the company i started did just over 5 million dollars in sales and i employ 9 people so it sounds like im winner now.

Reality is ive never been so depressed and im upset over losing a relationship after being in it for 2 days lol. Sounds like a joke cus 2 days is not long. I shouldnt be this upset but i am cus im desperate as fuck.

It helps to have a job cus i focused my energy on that when i am feeling depressed which is like every day and obviously i had lots of free time since its my only job, but im so fucking done with life i just want to leave this world so bad.

One thing i learned is money is a luxury item. Its not happyness. I honestly am feeling more depressed right now then i was feeling when i was poor. Or maybe thats just how it feels to me.

Im physically healthy and am very active but i want to die soooooooo bad u have no idea.

Mister Skittles

Mister Skittles

Moth of wisdom
Feb 17, 2023
I checked all the boxes, did what they told me. Went to college, got that miserable office job, sucked it up for almost 20 years. Here I am wondering my purpose… and realizing… there isn't one. I'm 39, this sucks. I go to therapy, it helps sometimes :( anyway, it's been tough. I cry when I drive to work.

What's your occupation? Your job?
Personally, I don't have any actual "occupation" in the world yet. Even so, I don't feel like I have done nothing in this world. Some people believe that your entire purpose in the world is based around what job you do or where you work but that's not true. Think about how many people you have influenced and changed in your personal life. Simply your existence has most likely changed someones life for the better, even if they won't tell you. For example, I have a friend who inadvertanly changed the course of what dreams I had and he doesn't even know. You have more influence on the world around you than you know! Every cashier you've smiled at and every bus driver you've told "good day" probably got a slight mood boost from that. Even the smallest action you take can influence someone elses life! People always look at the bigger picture (job, family, money) but forget the little things you do. Like, I didn't change the world, make money, further my career or much of anything when I spent 4 hours hanging out with a mentally disabled person, just to get to know them, but the pure joy I saw in their face when I said yes to their friend request makes me feel like I've accomplished so much. Just talking with someone has made this person very happy.
So next time you feel like you have no purpose in this world, just remember that while the world may not remember you, many individual people will remember the small things you've done for them and perhaps the ways in which you unknowingly changed their lives.

Caoine01

Caoine01

Experienced
Feb 23, 2023
Menschen, die einen guten Tod
Hallo Hanno,
ich würde mich gerne mit Dir per PM unterhalten, wenn Du dann die Möglichkeit erhalten wirst.
Ich interessiere mich z.B. über Demin und deine Romane.

Bis dahin würde ich dir empfehlen, das Forum in aller Ruhe zu erkunden.
Du erarbeitest dir einen schnellen Überblick wenn du nachschlägst wo Autoren guter Post noch geschrieben haben.
Es lohnt sich wirklich.

Reactions: Hanno