WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I believed that some of the friends I used to have cared about me--they didn't. They were either just using me or just didn't want to cause any drama. Or they saw me as entertainment of some sort just cause I was naive.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
A lady telling me she was in love with me and doing any thing for me . Well that soon went south she just use me for bit of fun a piss takeing:( . Well one good thing came out of it and thats i will never be in love ever and i will never ever trust any one again even my parents.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I've just met a very sensual and attractive 32 year old young looking gorgeous woman... but I knew that wasnt true, so Im not seeing her any more...
to that say, she was the biggest lie I-ve believed since Im feeling good.... this gorgeous woman came and hit on me, and fucked me good... I guess I wont see hr much anymore... thats fine.... . im rather seeing the one girl I like above all... I wish my self good luck and effort, and I ask myself to ask myself to please go on with feeling alright and doing things, even things you haven't done before... please man, have a nice life and pay the price, do things, loose yourself, code your dream business, go on... please dany, come on... you can do it, them can do it, I can do it... come on

im going to like coding through a solution for my dream application, and it will go mobile eventually
you-ve got something, you are only missing some classes... Using the one as a shell or the architecture, to build my thing, yeah

I rather do it fast, and I -ve have had trouble with that, why? how to overcome it, think, throw code.... redo... rethink... does it matter?
cant I change my mind, I can learn the best practices and then try to improve?

im trying to do better, to do something, to be me, at least im not worst than few weeks ago, Im a little better , thanks man, one post changed my life