waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Ok cool. I can discuss them. I don't have an aversion to discourse and dialogue. I mean I don't claim to know everything. I guess these topics are ones that a lot of people are scared to tread. Politics and such, you know. I think defining dialogue is tricky when both parties ( in whatever discussion) thinks they are both right. My definition of dialogue is simply discussing a topic with the opposing side.
Im glad you clarified your position. I agree that there is an aversion to certain topics. So dialogue can turn ugly and reactionary as a result. I'm always willing to learn new things and to evolve. I still stick to my beliefs, but I'm not completely static.
These topics can be tricky at the best of times. It's always good to at least try and talk about them. As adults. Even then, it can be hard.

Just to be clear I'm not making a general statement about a nebulous array of topics and settings. I'm referring to the categorical topic of this and other threads like it and how there's a notable lack of proof provided by those posting the theories. "I don't know everything" translates into "I don't know everything needed to answer to basic scrutiny and it's because nobody selling a fraudulent product wants to encounter and get checked by people who know more than they do about the given topics.

Reactions: Brink, GoodPersonEffed and MartyByrde
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
Just to be clear I'm not making a general statement about a nebulous array of topics and settings. I'm referring to the categorical topic of this and other threads like it and how there's a notable lack of proof provided by those posting the theories. "I don't know everything" translates into "I don't know everything needed to answer to basic scrutiny and it's because nobody selling a fraudulent product wants to encounter and get checked by people who know more than they do about the given topics.
Not really. I'm just saying I don't know everything. End of! No mystery there. My proof for my theories you will see played out in time. Don't worry. If I'm wrong, then I will gladly hold my hands up and say that I'm wrong. Yeah I don't claim to actually, definitively know everything about these conspiracy theories. I can only prove so much.
There are a lot of Virologists, Doctors, nurses and medical professionals questioning the Corona narrative, commentators as well. Are they wrong? I don't even know how big, bad Capitalism got involved in the convo. A lot of people can prove that something is wrong here. As it plays out, we will see.
Lots of agendas have already started happening. The microchip, the muzzling of people, the bad treatment of truthers and dissenters, the tracking and spying of civilians, the erosion of civil liberties, the smart grid etc. I don't have to prove anything really. Time will tell.
Communism underTechnocracy. I hope I am wrong.

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Not really. I'm just saying I don't know everything. End of! No mystery there. My proof for my theories you will see played out in time. Don't worry. If I'm wrong, then I will gladly hold my hands up and say that I'm wrong. Yeah I don't claim to actually, definitively know everything about these conspiracy theories. I can only prove so much.
There are a lot of Virologists, Doctors, nurses and medical professionals questioning the Corona narrative, commentators as well. Are they wrong? I don't even know how big, bad Capitalism got involved in the convo. A lot of people can prove that something is wrong here. As it plays out, we will see.
Lots of agendas have already started happening. The microchip, the muzzling of people, the bad treatment of truthers and dissenters, the tracking and spying of civilians, the erosion of civil liberties, the smart grid etc. I don't have to prove anything really. Time will tell.
Communism underTechnocracy. I hope I am wrong.

Dropping buzzwords and saying that things are happening, isn't providing proof. Stating that 'a lot of people can prove that something is wrong here' is an attempt to use formal fields of study which are genuinely doing the work to identify problems, to vicariously defend conspiracy theories that are if at all related to those formal fields of study would require the continuous rewriting of their knowledge bases, just to avoid answering specific questions that if answered honestly would bring the entire con crashing down to the ground.

Reactions: MartyByrde, noaccount, Quarky00 and 1 other person
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Dropping buzzwords and saying that things are happening, isn't providing proof. Stating that 'a lot of people can prove that something is wrong here' is an attempt to use formal fields of study which are genuinely doing the work to identify problems, to vicariously defend conspiracy theories that are if at all related to those formal fields of study would require the continuous rewriting of their knowledge bases, just to avoid answering specific questions that if answered honestly would bring the entire con crashing down to the ground.
Ok well you've made up your mind haven't you. You are right and that's that. No middle ground. So I'm done with this diatribe as I have no patience left for it. It's dull and I can't be bothered. This thread has gone way off topic. Absence of evidence, is not evidence of absence. That's all I'll say. I don't have to write a nuanced dissertation on it. I have Tarantulas to feed. I'll leave the conversation at that. Have a good day.

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I thought the thread was still on topic as we're waiting for you and final escape to back up your claims. I would also be absolutely thrilled to see you try and explain 'absence of evidence, is not evidence of absence' within this context.

• Love
Reactions: MartyByrde and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
I thought the thread was still on topic as we're waiting for you and final escape to back up your claims. I would also be absolutely thrilled to see you try and explain 'absence of evidence, is not evidence of absence' within this context.
Give me a bit of time.

Last edited:
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
No they just need everyone to stay inside so we don't see them changing the batteries in the birds.

Reactions: MartyByrde and waived
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Don't care about the reasons anymore. It was not my game for sure, just to say. So i desided not to play it at all. At financial point of view i found many possibilities, so don't care for any kind of recession. I used to care for the others, just a little bit. But not now. This situation showed the ugly and stupid side of more people around me than expected. It also proved the smart sides of others and i'm going to keep them.