• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I don't know but I guess I need to say this here. Perhaps to get some idea regarding the topic.

My method is quite painful. But I guess, it isn't the pain our methods can give us that makes us reluctant.

It is, perhaps, the questions we have buried within us. The "how did I end up this way?" "Who did this to me?" "Why me?" "Do I really deserve this?" "When?" "Where?" "What is the matter with me?"

The reality of catching the bus is just something that our being human questions. These realities are too painful. But humans tend to transfer that pain into something they can see.

I don't know if you could understand my point. But if you do, thank you.

Reactions: lv-gras
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
I can relate, but it's a vicious circle that has to be interrupted if you think rationally about it, and I speak for me only thing that can relieve me from those eternal returning questions is death.

I tend to not accept reality such as it formed itself in the years, it's just a thing my brain can't cope with, but it's a totally irrational and visionary and maddening process that feeds itself, because no matter how many million times I reflect or ask myself those questions that you ask and that I know as well, reality can't be changed, period.

So it's a matter of rationalize and take a decision with serenity and empathy for themselves, instead of how generally suicide has been depicted as irrational.
Otherwise one would have to accept to suffer a torture that is worse day after day because getting older it can't be other than this from my point of view.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I can relate, but it's a vicious circle that has to be interrupted if you think rationally about it, and I speak for me only thing that can relieve me from those eternal returning questions is death.

I tend to not accept reality such as it formed itself in the years, it's just a thing my brain can't cope with, but it's a totally irrational and visionary and maddening process that feeds itself, because no matter how many million times I reflect or ask myself those questions that you ask and that I know as well, reality can't be changed, period.

So it's a matter of rationalize and take a decision with serenity and empathy for themselves, instead of how generally suicide has been depicted as irrational.
Otherwise one would have to accept to suffer a torture that is worse day after day because getting older it can't be other than this from my point of view.

indeed. I truly agree at your point.

It's just that a lot of humans tend to fear the physical pain that they'll experience during their chosen method/s. And how perhaps, the five w's and 1 h can affect their mindset and capability to feel pain, intensifying it afterwards. But if those questions are to be eliminated, stasis as I call it, then pain won't even matter and it will just be a preliminary feeling that will fade soon afterwards.

Reactions: lv-gras and licebap
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I don't know but I guess I need to say this here. Perhaps to get some idea regarding the topic.

My method is quite painful. But I guess, it isn't the pain our methods can give us that makes us reluctant.

It is, perhaps, the questions we have buried within us. The "how did I end up this way?" "Who did this to me?" "Why me?" "Do I really deserve this?" "When?" "Where?" "What is the matter with me?"

The reality of catching the bus is just something that our being human questions. These realities are too painful. But humans tend to transfer that pain into something they can see.

I don't know if you could understand my point. But if you do, thank you.

For me it's defintly the pain and Survival instinct that make me reluctantXD.