• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
It's just something I've been thinking about should I ever find a method like that.

There is no struggle, no pain, no hardship to overcome in the last moments. It's just slowly drifting of into nothingness.
It feels wrong, too easy and kind of underserved (to me). Life is all about struggling and finding a method that is easier than life itself just raises alarm bells in me.

It's comparable to users here finding a SN source that's too good to be true or someone on the street offering you something for free.
The suspicion that something is wrong arises.

I know it's a weird thought to have especially since so many of us are looking for a peaceful way to go.
What do you think?

Reactions: thebelljarrr, AdaSmiles, kunikuzushi and 3 others
H

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
Living and dying are surprisingly difficult. When I was younger, I thought it was as easy as in the movies, where you just tied a rope around your neck and that was it, it was done, you would die in a matter of a few seconds, or if you got shot in the head, but unfortunately It is not how it works. All methods, from the most "simple" to the most complex, can go wrong for some reason, and this small error can cause serious and irreversible consequences to your body, which will not allow you to try a second time. Of course, there is a way to overcome and avoid pain before death, but it won't always be easy... Most of the time, it will be difficult due to several factors, whether due to lack of items to carry out the method, fear, suitable location, several factors... So trying to ctb will always be difficult and most of the time, it won't be peaceful, but I like to think that, if there is a guarantee that the method will kill me, then it will be the last pain that I will feel in life.

Reactions: thebelljarrr, sserafim, Denis and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that people should have the option to easily die in peace rather than struggling to die in agony, I find it horrific how access to a painless death like falling into an eternal sleep isn't seen as a basic human right. Nobody should have to suffer to permanently escape from this existence they were so unfairly burdened with in the first place, I deserve the option of a painless, straightforward death. All suffering is meaningless and unnecessary to me, there's no value in suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way, I just wish for non-existence.

Reactions: thebelljarrr, sserafim, user127679866 and 4 others
F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
I don't understand why other fight so hard to keep other ppl from ctb-ing themselves (hope I use that right). It's like the worlds overpopulated anyways and no one really cares unless you are actively in the act of dying then all of the sudden everyone cares and wants to stop you. I think the idea of just going in ur sleep is peaceful and most ppl want that in old age, but apparently wanting it sooner is a crime. I don't need a lifetime full of memories to feel content I just need the ability to rest easily knowing my suffering isn't forever

Reactions: thebelljarrr, sserafim, user127679866 and 1 other person
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
It's just something I've been thinking about should I ever find a method like that.

There is no struggle, no pain, no hardship to overcome in the last moments. It's just slowly drifting of into nothingness.
It feels wrong, too easy and kind of underserved (to me). Life is all about struggling and finding a method that is easier than life itself just raises alarm bells in me.

It's comparable to users here finding a SN source that's too good to be true or someone on the street offering you something for free.
The suspicion that something is wrong arises.

I know it's a weird thought to have especially since so many of us are looking for a peaceful way to go.
What do you think?

There are peaceful methods, now 99.99% infallible just by jumping off a bridge. They already use a short-acting analogue of fentanyl or hydromorphone plus midolazam intramuscularly for lethal executions, so an identical or even the same process is doable for the average person.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
The method itself is only a tiny part.

Most people can get enough heroin to die in the most peaceful way possible without too much trouble.

The issue that whilst there is hope, it's hard to carry out the act.

If it was just about the physical act of dying, people would jump off buildings or hang themselves all day long.

Reactions: EyesOfNight
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
The method itself is only a tiny part.

Most people can get enough heroin to die in the most peaceful way possible without too much trouble.

The issue that whilst there is hope, it's hard to carry out the act.

If it was just about the physical act of dying, people would jump off buildings or hang themselves all day long.
half agree but i think the accessibility of things is a problem too, if SN or N could be bought off amazon I wouldn't even be replying to you rn

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
half agree but i think the accessibility of things is a problem too, if SN or N could be bought off amazon I wouldn't even be replying to you rn
Just having a method doesn't mean people use it. The vast majority of people buy SN and never use it. Have it around as it ironically helps their recovery.

Reactions: EyesOfNight, Death is beautiful and divinemistress36
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I felt great when I first had it. Its effect wore off after a few months.