• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I don't plan on eating anything now, as I plan to try ctb this coming weekend. Shit works better on an empty stomach.

Besides, I don't want to be found and have my underwear overflowing(it does happen you know) with whatever the last thing I ate was.

But had I chose to have a last meal, it would have been seafood. I love that stuff!

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
peanut butter and pickle sandwich, I think it's sufficiently outrageous, and I keep postponing having that

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
It takes around 53 hours for the food that you just ate to turn into a proper shit. And if you die it won't even reach that stage/ Ask a Mortician has a video on that

Science <3

I don't think I'll be able to eat, my anxiety won't let me. I'll drink some black coffee tho, I do love coffee.

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I don't plan on eating anything now, as I plan to try ctb this coming weekend. Shit works better on an empty stomach.

Besides, I don't want to be found and have my underwear overflowing(it does happen you know) with whatever the last thing I ate was.

But had I chose to have a last meal, it would have been seafood. I love that stuff!
Eat what you want take some laxatives ... clean your self out and then no worries. There is general little to none of what you are worried about.
If you are planning an OD be aware some meds work better with a bit of food : )

lastsummer

lastsummer

Jul 28, 2018
I'm not enjoy eating, probably just California roll, and KFC sound good too :))) Coconut juice for drink.

Reactions: Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I was born in California so my last meal would probably be a vegetarian In N out Burger and fries.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Olive Garden fettuccini alfredo with a slice of cheesecake ...and a glass of roscato red wine.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Pasta puttanesca. Caesar salad.

Then a dry aged rib eye with sautéed mushrooms, a baked potato with chives and sour cream, and asparagus or spinach. And a baguette with bearnaise for dipping.

And a bottle of Pinot Noir from Oregon.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018

Yeah I'm not eating anything right before I go either. But I'd like some chicken wings with spicy Thai sauce as a last meal.