• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Podlerman

Nov 13, 2023
It's a bit weird thing to ask this question:

I will die tomorrow.

I have a plan already. I have two helium canisters (one to test, second to use)
with a tube running to them, which will connect to a bad over my head.

I heard that you shit yourself when you die due to your muscles get relaxed after death.
I have planned to have two towels under me. I have not eaten in 2 days.

Would this lead to a stinky mess when I'm found, or should I just eat and have a last meal?
I don't really want one of my family members - even the ones I hate - or the medic trying to
move me when there's shitstains and faeces-liquid on the floor, or on the back of my pants.

I plan to send an email to the police/local hospital, by the time the email is sent and they actually read it,
it would probably be about 1-3 days of my dead body. Family members are out, and will come back
home in about 6 days from tomorrow.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Did u get pure helium? Or the 80/20 % stuff? Yeah, your body can release its contents after you die. I wouldnt worry about the medics, theyre used to it. Like the idea about delayed email.

Reactions: lack and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's a personal preference and how much you would care. But generally decomposition starts at the time of death and dead bodies are not pleasant to look at. I'm not sure how much of a big deal they would consider that.

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Hi, I wish you peace

May be too late but pop to chemists & tell em yr grandpas coming to stay & u need adult daipers/ nappies.
What size, 'oh i didnt ask, about my size, maybe a little bigger'
I know its embarrasing, but no poo leakage.

Take care

GreenGlassDoor

GreenGlassDoor

life is but a dream
Oct 25, 2023
I think it's your death. Paramedics are probably used to this happening, as its common. And you've already put towels down. I'd say have a last meal, you only get to die once. But of course if it'll bother you too much to be worth it then dont. I wish you peace.

• Love
Reactions: Podlerman and Linda