EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Yes, as horrible as it may sound for some (worldly) Christians, my religion is part of why I can't wait for my exit and wanna hasten it!

Revelation 21:4: "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."
I get it~ after all, Heaven is certainly better than here! xD However, even though we may still be let into Heaven through our faith in Christ, sewer slide is still a sin (as it is murdering one's own self), and sin is wrong~ While I am certainly pro-choice, and that you must do as you must, I wouldn't confuse a desire to leave with a desire to be more godly! >_<
Anyways, God bless you, and I'll be praying for you~ :)

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
I get it~ after all, Heaven is certainly better than here! xD However, even though we may still be let into Heaven through our faith in Christ, sewer slide is still a sin (as it is murdering one's own self), and sin is wrong~ While I am certainly pro-choice, and that you must do as you must, I wouldn't confuse a desire to leave with a desire to be more godly! >_<
Anyways, God bless you, and I'll be praying for you~ :)
I get it, but as I see it, I am just here wasting ressources (which is sin too) due to my extremely weak mental health (I can't even work).. ressources that could be used for poor children or those who actually want to live. So staying here another 50 years or more would be more sinful than simply stopping being a physical burden. Also, I am starting to doubt if sewer slide even IS "murder of self" after reading Schopenhauer. But thank you for praying for me! 😊 God knows I need more prayer warriors like you, right now! 😇

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
All fears are related to fear or death. they all are. it becomes harder to be afraid of a lot of shit when you're less concerned about dying