• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Moby

Mar 26, 2020
Im feeling up and down on ctb lately.

If i tell them i have SN im assuminh they will take it?

I still find comfort in having the SN safenet.

• Aww..
Reactions: InTheAirTonight
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Here's my advice: Don't.

Reactions: HadEnough1974, Lara Francis, itsamadworld and 9 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I think that depends enitrely on what country you live in and how the psychiatric care system works.

mpnf

mpnf

Mental anguish..no more please.
Oct 3, 2019
Nothing good can come out of that, unless your psychiatrist is really a kind and empathic one and appreciates the fact the you share that info cause you trust him/her and reacts trying to get that thought out of your mind by actually talking/helping , not sending "you" to a psychward.

Reactions: enjolras, autumnal, Klee and 1 other person
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Everything depends on a person.
But it would be sad if because of a single word, you would have to buy SN again.
Some doctors can make you sectioned if they think it is the right time, so I would be careful with that.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, MissKatrina, enjolras and 1 other person
glitterproof

glitterproof

Apr 21, 2020
If you want to be honest with them, be honest while realizing both the positive and negative consequences of doing so. It'll depend on your psychiatrist, both as a person and what they would be forced to do depending on where you live. I would put money on it being taken, as you would be considered high risk.

Reactions: autumnal
P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
I personally never told anyone.. and I'll advise against it.

Reactions: Isittimetogonola and Brackenshire
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
It really depends on what your reason for telling them would be, you may hope that they will take you seriously & offer some help that you think will be good for you.
It's not a matter of should you or should you not say, it's down to why you feel like talking to them about it.

Reactions: fionascousin and InTheAirTonight
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
I think you should tell them. You may get some new meds. But don'tt tellthem about this forum

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
They don't have the powers to 'take it' . A psychiatrist is not a therapist but a physician (in their view) . They are there to treat illnesses with medication . That's their sole purview . They're only interested in your mental state purely as a medical condition .

If you have the means and the plan than you are highly suicidal and thus need stronger meds to 'solve' that illness , which is the most likely option ; or you will be referred to psychiatric ambulatory department (psychiatric hospital patient intake) for evaluation and asked to voluntary hospitalize yourself . Depending on jurisdiction , availability of mental health beds , how seriously suicidal you are (full plan / suicidal all time / going to ctb soon), and your mental condition (impulsive / irrational / self-harm) -- your psychiatrist may decide to sanction you, i.e. involuntary committed to a psychiatric ward .

It's basically like telling your gastroenterologist that you have jalapeno , or your pulmonologist that you have a cigar :ahhha:

Reactions: faust, kerolox and enjolras
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I don't know. It depends on where you want to get to from telling him.

Reactions: MartyByrde