aespa

aespa

Oct 23, 2024
You literally dont know fuck all about me dont call me just "lazy" wtf are you even doing on this site if you clearly dont understand the basics of mental illness

Literally the same as when mfs say "oh just go for a walk" "oh just go the gym" "oh just do xyz" as if its just as easy as that and a cure all like lets give an example me "just doing it" isnt gonna cure my ADHD which is like one of my problems, infact ADHD makes "just doing things" way harder lmao. Again theres other stuff as well not just that but like thats just an example of something you cant just treat by jist "doing it"
i have cancer, bpd, adhd, and more. if i can do it then you can because buddy i have the whole list of things wrong with me, i am honestly the most unlucky person i know. and also exercise does help with mental health. and ofc there is other stuff but you have to push past the fact you arent motivated and just do it.... the thing is life doesn't really fall for the victim mindset. if you want something you have to work for it.. i used to be like you but if you just practice different healthy habits your life will slowly improve. i am saying this for your benefit not mine. also, get busy. if you are busy and have hobbies, sports, something that keeps you busy you wont dwell on depressing thoughts, you will sleep earlier, you will detach from people and you will focus on yourself more. anyways if you want to continue this conversation feel free to talk to me but not under this thread. have a good day. :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Buh-bye!
nattys5thtoenail

nattys5thtoenail

goofball
Oct 6, 2024
i have cancer, bpd, adhd, and more. if i can do it then you can because buddy i have the whole list of things wrong with me, i am honestly the most unlucky person i know. and also exercise does help with mental health. and ofc there is other stuff but you have to push past the fact you arent motivated and just do it.... the thing is life doesn't really fall for the victim mindset. if you want something you have to work for it.. i used to be like you but if you just practice different healthy habits your life will slowly improve. i am saying this for your benefit not mine. also, get busy. if you are busy and have hobbies, sports, something that keeps you busy you wont dwell on depressing thoughts, you will sleep earlier, you will detach from people and you will focus on yourself more. anyways if you want to continue this conversation feel free to talk to me but not under this thread. have a good day. :)
If you're going to respond like this to someone's vent why even bother? We're all suicidal here, we might not even be here tomorrow. Why does it matter if they're lazy? If they wanted to be scolded like a child then they'd go to a normie site.

And executive dysfunction is an actual symptom of depression, the same reason why bed rotting and hoarding is a thing. How the fuck is OP supposed to gain "discipline" if they don't even have any reasons to live? They're barely scraping by to survive.

• Love
Reactions: sevennn and coolgal82
aespa

aespa

Oct 23, 2024
If you're going to respond like this to someone's vent why even bother? We're all suicidal here, we might not even be here tomorrow. Why does it matter if they're lazy? If they wanted to be scolded like a child then they'd go to a normie site.

And executive dysfunction is an actual symptom of depression, the same reason why bed rotting and hoarding is a thing. How the fuck is OP supposed to gain "discipline" if they don't even have any reasons to live? They're barely scraping by to survive.
im just saying solid advice it's their choice if they want to do it or not.

nattys5thtoenail

nattys5thtoenail

goofball
Oct 6, 2024
im just saying solid advice it's their choice if they want to do it or not.
I'm not going to continue replying to you, but dude this is literally a SUICIDE site. Most of us come here because we have tried everything to find happiness and have just simply accepted that it's not possible for us and we are ready for death. Most of us have abandoned the idea of long term goals a long time ago, wasting mental energy on becoming "disciplined" is useless when you're going to be rotting flesh at any given moment. OP clearly just wants to experience any small amounts of euphoria available before they die. If they wanted self help advice then they'd go literally anywhere else, yeah this site is "pro-choice" but most people don't come here bc they love life and just wanna post on this forum for the lulz.

And saying someone's mental state is their fault when you have no idea what they've been through and just assuming after one post is just rude.

aespa

aespa

Oct 23, 2024
I'm not going to continue replying to you, but dude this is literally a SUICIDE site. Most of us come here because we have tried everything to find happiness and have just simply accepted that it's not possible for us and we are ready for death. Most of us have abandoned the idea of long term goals a long time ago, wasting mental energy on becoming "disciplined" is useless when you're going to be rotting flesh at any given moment. OP clearly just wants to experience any small amounts of euphoria available before they die. If they wanted self help advice then they'd go literally anywhere else, yeah this site is "pro-choice" but most people don't come here bc they love life and just wanna post on this forum for the lulz.

And saying someone's mental state is their fault when you have no idea what they've been through and just assuming after one post is just rude.
I never said that but Kay.. and ur acting like I'm not suicidal tf

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I really think @aespa just wanted to give advice.
@coolgal82 put this thread under " discussion ' so other users are allowed to comment.

If you don't want or like the advice, that's totally fine, but being rude isn't.

• Love
Reactions: aespa
aespa

aespa

Oct 23, 2024
I really think @aespa just wanted to give advice.
@coolgal82 put this thread under " discussion ' so other users are allowed to comment.

If you don't want or like the advice, that's totally fine, but being rude isn't.
Thanks that's exactly what I meant :)

sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
oh if only we just thought of doing things before! and i do think giving advice in such a manner is rude. personally when people gave me advice in that way it always made me cry.

but anyway. op. maybe try to hang out with your friends even more? is that possible? or maybe chat on the phone more? i don't have any other recommendations. can you share your struggles with them?

coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
oh if only we just thought of doing things before. and i do think giving advice in such a manner is rude. personally when people gave me advice in that way it always made me cry.

but anyway. op. maybe try to hang out with your friends even more? is that possible? or maybe chat on the phone more? i don't have any other recommendations.
i hang out with them basically as much as i can lmao i vc every time they offer but im too scared of like scaring them away or annoying them by asking sooner or whatever and making them leave

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i hear you, honestly i've done so many different pills and xanax just makes me feel the best, it sort of hits me like i'm tipsy off alcohol for the duration and it gives me the same sort of confidence/"freedom" ... i feel like the numbing of my emotions letting me exist like you said is what makes me feel so good

i've never gotten meds through prescription, only off dealers. but i from what i know, i know that people get prescribed alprazolam aka xanax in the states. i'm not sure if there's some sort of difference between xanax and other anti anxiety medication that's making it feel better for me
woah, thanks for the detailed reply bud. this drug seems to be real good from what you say. i long for such a feeling everyday, trying music, overdose and whatnot but dang. anyhow i don't really have any chances on prescriptions rn neither do i have a dealer so i guess i am just gonna be like this for the time being. thanks bud, have a good day ahead

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

The only place that allows negative feelings.
Aug 7, 2022
what kind of like substance or anything would like replicate that feeling or stop the second one
Magnesium, the deficiency symptoms are extreme loneliness and suicidal urges. I take supplements because I would never be able to eat enough chocolate. I have no friends, that's how I cope. Also vitamin C & B. Call them and tell them how they make you feel, how much you appreciate them (not that you want to kill yourself if they're not with you)... and ask if it'd be ok to meet more often.

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024

wow so sigma skibidi rizz

Last edited:
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
i just need something to like get me through when theyre not there
Beware of codependency, you'll lose yourself, and suck them dry and hollow. What you want is more oxytocin, the love hormone. Thinking about them wanting to see you again soon can give you some. No one want to see me ever... I guess that's why people watch love movies, I think they're just abuse. Get a cat I guess, you get the warm & fuzzies... but then you need to shovel shit. Actually that resumes very well love and friendship...

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Beware of codependency, you'll lose yourself, and suck them dry and hollow. What you want is more oxytocin, the love hormone. Thinking about them wanting to see you again soon can give you some. No one want to see me ever... I guess that's why people watch love movies, I think they're just abuse. Get a cat I guess, you get the warm & fuzzies... but then you need to shovel shit. Actually that resumes very well love and friendship...
honest. cats ( any domestic animal ) >>>>>>> human
and attachements are too shity

humans should be dead ( all except for me )

• Yay!
Reactions: Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
woah, this drug seems to be real good
Xanax side effects: confusion, worsening of depression, hallucinations, suicidal thoughts, and unusual excitement, nervousness, or irritability. Serious allergic reactions. Benzodiazepine can cause respiratory arrest, drowsiness, confusion, headache, syncope, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, and tremors. No kidney failure reported, surprizingly.

Puking and explosive pooping at the same time isn't my thing, but you do you.

• Informative
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Xanax side effects: confusion, worsening of depression, hallucinations, suicidal thoughts, and unusual excitement, nervousness, or irritability. Serious allergic reactions. Benzodiazepine can cause respiratory arrest, drowsiness, confusion, headache, syncope, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, and tremors. No kidney failure reported, surprizingly.

Puking and explosive pooping at the same time isn't my thing, but you do you.
wow i never could have guessed drugs are bad
i guess we should be having mottos like ' don't do drugs ' out there

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
honest. cats ( any domestic animal ) >>>>>>> human
and attachements are too shity

humans should be dead ( all except for me )
Hahaha! But the reason why human attachment is shitty is because they can fight for their needs, deny our wants, and leave if they aren't pleased. Not just the abuse, betrayals, and other horrors. So the reason why people love pets is because they have complete control over their slave. They can't even understand when the cat meow insults, they all sound cute. Shit in the bed? Surely that inferior creature isn't intelligent enough to send a message, he's just too stupid to use the litter box... So cute to cut off their fingers so we don't need to provide stuff for them to shorten their claws, clip them, or let them defend themselves when we grab them against their will. Trapped and bored until we want to pet them, without playing with them. Feeding them grains coated in rancid fat instead of meat... how they survive is beyond me. I met someone with 13 cats, she cut a hole in a door in the basement, behind was a pool for kids filled with litter, she didn't clean it for weeks. Or people who make videos of cats in stupid outfits, or in pain, baby cats traapped in tea cups, suffocating... calling animal abuse cute. Yes, cats sure are better than human... I did horrible things to my cats... with regret... Cats deserve better than humans.
wow i never could have guessed drugs are bad
i guess we should be having mottos like ' don't do drugs ' out there
Hahaha, drugs are just empty promises. At least the illegal drug pusher won't invalidate who you are and convince you that it's your only hope, unlike psychiatry. Now that you have informed conscent, enjoy. But if you end up feeling even worse, don't blame yourself, blame the drug!

• Informative
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
what you wrote i 110% agree with it man, people be wanting animals to keep them as slaves man no joke. you just made me realize i was just looking for a slave actually. atleatst for once i know what i want. but i guess it's too late now heard they stop selling those things like before the 19s or shit. bad timeline for me. so real man, cats are a better of eating out of garbage cans where there's predators out there on every street and not to forget cars that they get run over by but why does it matter man at least they are free they got FREEDOM ( it is my kingdom cum ).
Wow thanks, I'm sorry I was having a asshole moment. I guess you can let the cat go out too. And feed them better. And not cut their fingers. Not dress them in dumb outfits for likes... And they can scream so loudly when we sleep, until we feed them, that maybe they're the masters.

• Informative
aespa

aespa

Oct 23, 2024
oh if only we just thought of doing things before! and i do think giving advice in such a manner is rude. personally when people gave me advice in that way it always made me cry.

but anyway. op. maybe try to hang out with your friends even more? is that possible? or maybe chat on the phone more? i don't have any other recommendations. can you share your struggles with them?
I am sociopathic so I wouldn't even care if I tried

• Yay!
Reactions: Hollowillow