coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
like my brain is so mean and loud but when theyre there its fine like sometimes i still feel shit but very rare, generally i just feel like nice and happy and it feels like everything is fine and nothing else in the world matters and i would genuinely just do this 24/7 if i could i would never get tired. i love them sm theyre so awesome aaaaaa i wish it could just be me and them together forever 24/7 365 no need for food or drink or breaks i love them

then when they go its back to hell and everything is just cringe and bad and ew and i just miss them so much when theyre gone and like i cant talk to them like outside of vc really cus i dont wanna bother them and come off as like too obsessed cus then they'll leave but being away from them just hurts like i can usually barely focus on anything (like adhd doesnt help but its way worse) and like i can distract myself kinda but like i always go back to being sad and missing them and my life feels so pointless and empty when theyre not there and if i have to like go a night without talking to them its especially bad

what kind of like substance or anything would like replicate that feeling or stop the second one idfk i need it to stop i cant take it i cant take being without them it makes me wanna die. im not asking for like sources to get them i just want names of substances that could either make me feel that way or distract me or whatever.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Yeah, this is how you develop an addiction...

Reactions: We Are Angels, Demi-Fiend, Myforevercharlie and 1 other person
coolgal82

coolgal82

Sep 10, 2024
Yeah, this is how you develop an addiction...
idc honestly. tbf theres a big chance i dont even like get/try any but like idk i cant cope with this any more but also im not so sure on wanting to die anymore cus i just wanna be with them i wanna live so i can be with them more and i wont be able to without something like this. i have alcohol but it doesnt work that well lmao. although like i've been drinking for a while and im not addicted, i do it on and off and can easily go long periods without drinking and get no withdrawl symptoms and etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: Buh-bye!
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
idc honestly. tbf theres a big chance i dont even like get/try any but like idk i cant cope with this any more but also im not so sure on wanting to die anymore cus i just wanna be with them i wanna live so i can be with them more and i wont be able to without something like this. i have alcohol but it doesnt work that well lmao. although like i've been drinking for a while and im not addicted, i do it on and off and can easily go long periods without drinking and get no withdrawl symptoms and etc.
Occassional alcohol use isn't necessarily going to have the same level of risk when it comes to addiction in comparison to some other drugs out there.

Reactions: HereTomorrow
coolgal82

coolgal82

Sep 10, 2024
Occassional alcohol use isn't necessarily going to have the same level of risk when it comes to addiction in comparison to some other drugs out there.
i mean there was a time where i was doing it every day for a month and like no addiction so like i think it'd be fine and also again i kinda dont care. i'd rather be an addict and able to still spend time with them and not be in pain every time theyre gone

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
i mean there was a time where i was doing it every day for a month and like no addiction so like i think it'd be fine and also again i kinda dont care. i'd rather be an addict and able to still spend time with them and not be in pain every time theyre gone
Just because you think you'd be fine doesn't mean that'll be the case. Drug dependence can increase suffering and many have actually ended up losing people who were important to them because of it. It's easy to say that you think that you'll be fine when you've never dealt with addiction before. A lot of addicts started out with the same mentality as yours. The fact that you don't even seem to have that much knowledge on drugs in the first place (otherwise this thread wouldn't exist) is already a good sign that you shouldn't be meddling with them.

Do you really want to take that risk? If anything happens to you then that won't just impact you but it will also negatively impact your friends.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Hollowillow, Buh-bye! and SweetItalianS
coolgal82

coolgal82

Sep 10, 2024
Just because you think you'd be fine doesn't mean that'll be the case. Drug dependence can increase suffering and many have actually ended up losing people who were important to them because of it. It's easy to say that you think that you'll be fine when you've never dealt with addiction before. A lot of addicts started out with the same mentality as yours. The fact that you don't even seem to have that much knowledge on drugs in the first place (otherwise this thread wouldn't exist) is already a good sign that you shouldn't be meddling with them.

Do you really want to take that risk? If anything happens to you then that won't just impact you but it will also negatively impact your friends.
again i dont care it'd be worth it so i can like exist in the time when theyre not there. im willing to take that risk. i dont see how it'd impact them
chocolate?
also yeah that does nothing sadly

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
again i dont care it'd be worth it so i can like exist in the time when theyre not there. im willing to take that risk. i dont see how it'd impact them
For someone who claims to be care a lot about their besties, you really don't seem to care about how this could impact them, let alone the fact that a lot of friendships have ended thanks to addiction. I'm not trying to be rude, it's just that none of this makes any sense to me.

• Informative
Reactions: Buh-bye!, HereTomorrow and SweetItalianS
coolgal82

coolgal82

Sep 10, 2024
For someone who claims to be care a lot about their besties, you really don't seem to care about how this could impact them, let alone the fact that a lot of friendships have ended thanks to addiction. I'm not trying to be rude, it's just that none of this makes any sense to me.
genuinely i cannot see how it could impact them like i wouldnt tell them about it cus then i'd worry them and i hate doing that

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
genuinely i cannot see how it could impact them like i wouldnt tell them about it cus then i'd worry them and i hate doing that
You can find the testimonials all over the place from people who used to have friends with addictions. I feel like you are jumping into this without thinking it through throughly. Even if you don't tell them that doesn't mean that they won't find out.

• Informative
Reactions: Buh-bye! and HereTomorrow
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
There are trends but different people seem to find different drugs more or less addictive. You get people who have tried all sorts, but only got hooked on one, and sometimes not the most "serious" they've done.

One of the issues with treating your issues with street drugs is that the pleasant effects will be short lived and you'll end up taking the drug just to keep the addiction fed.

I relate to how you feel though. For me it took finding a working combination of antidepressants. Again different people find different ones effective.

coolgal82

coolgal82

Sep 10, 2024
You can find the testimonials all over the place from people who used to have friends with addictions. I feel like you are jumping into this without thinking it through throughly. Even if you don't tell them that doesn't mean that they won't find out.
i dont see how they'll find out like i dont know them irl they cant see me theres no way for them to find out
There are trends but different people seem to find different drugs more or less addictive. You get people who have tried all sorts, but only got hooked on one, and sometimes not the most "serious" they've done.

One of the issues with treating your issues with street drugs is that the pleasant effects will be short lived and you'll end up taking the drug just to keep the addiction fed.

I relate to how you feel though. For me it took finding a working combination of antidepressants. Again different people find different ones effective.
i've tried numerous antidepressants in the past when it wasnt as bad and like none of them did anything lmao my only option is like less than legal kinds

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The substance you are suggesting is something that only works while you are already with your friends and having a good time. There is no viable substitute unfortunately. I don't know exactly which drugs can even come close to replicating the feeling but whatever they are they can't be very effective.

Reactions: HereTomorrow
coolgal82

coolgal82

Sep 10, 2024
The substance you are suggesting is something that only works while you are already with your friends and having a good time. There is no viable substitute unfortunately. I don't know exactly which drugs can even come close to replicating the feeling but whatever they are they can't be very effective.
i just need something to like get me through when theyre not there

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
i just need something to like get me through when theyre not there
Your body only produces a free supply of it when they are there or when you're with anyone you feel good around. I don't know of any artificial ways to force it into you and I don't care to do the research either. I'm also being vague because what I'm describing is something many people should already know about anyway.

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
i dont see how they'll find out like i dont know them irl they cant see me theres no way for them to find out

i've tried numerous antidepressants in the past when it wasnt as bad and like none of them did anything lmao my only option is like less than legal kinds
As a drug user I can't in good conscience suggest any. With repeated use you'll hit a dose ceiling where the positive effect is mostly gone, but you are dependent. It's a road to a worse situation than you are in now. You say you don't care but you are clearly looking to avoid suffering.

Reactions: IrishBug and HereTomorrow
coolgal82

coolgal82

Sep 10, 2024
As a drug user I can't in good conscience suggest any. With repeated use you'll hit a dose ceiling where the positive effect is mostly gone, but you are dependent. It's a road to a worse situation than you are in now. You say you don't care but you are clearly looking to avoid suffering.
fair enough i'll just go ask on 4chan instead they're probably more likely to answer (especially /lgbt/ theyre cool there one of them even pointed me to like where you can acquire stuff)

iloveyouihateyou

iloveyouihateyou

probably die before it hurts
Oct 23, 2024
hello there, i also feel the same way about my friends. i'm always the one asking if people can stay longer because i don't want to have to go back to being alone.

to answer your question, personally i do xanax everyday whenever i have them, they make me feel happy and calm, they're also nice to be on while you're with friends. they take away my terrible thoughts i have when i'm alone and i like that they last long. they are very addicting though and withdrawals can be fatal so i would say do your research if you do end up taking them, like learn to taper off of them when your supply is done.

they're really just anti anxiety meds, that's probably why they make me so happy cause i feel pretty anxious alot of the time. although truthfully doing nothing can really replicate the feeling of being with your buddies, i feel like i do xans to "replace" the feeling of missing them but i'm just rambling at this point-

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
hello there, i also feel the same way about my friends. i'm always the one asking if people can stay longer because i don't want to have to go back to being alone.

to answer your question, personally i do xanax everyday whenever i have them, they make me feel happy and calm, they're also nice to be on while you're with friends. they take away my terrible thoughts i have when i'm alone and i like that they last long. they are very addicting though and withdrawals can be fatal so i would say do your research if you do end up taking them, like learn to taper off of them when your supply is done.

they're really just anti anxiety meds, that's probably why they make me so happy cause i feel pretty anxious alot of the time. although truthfully doing nothing can really replicate the feeling of being with your buddies, i feel like i do xans to "replace" the feeling of missing them but i'm just rambling at this point-
anti anxiety/ anti depressants never really gave a feeling like that to me. it just sort of numbs my anxious emotions, or unsettling thoughts and let me exist like a random article. it never induced any good feelings for me, all it did was numb down the unsettling ones. but whatever floats your boat. i'll look into that med too. ( is it prescription based ? )

iloveyouihateyou

iloveyouihateyou

probably die before it hurts
Oct 23, 2024
anti anxiety/ anti depressants never really gave a feeling like that to me. it just sort of numbs my anxious emotions, or unsettling thoughts and let me exist like a random article. it never induced any good feelings for me, all it did was numb down the unsettling ones. but whatever floats your boat. i'll look into that med too. ( is it prescription based ? )
i hear you, honestly i've done so many different pills and xanax just makes me feel the best, it sort of hits me like i'm tipsy off alcohol for the duration and it gives me the same sort of confidence/"freedom" ... i feel like the numbing of my emotions letting me exist like you said is what makes me feel so good

i've never gotten meds through prescription, only off dealers. but i from what i know, i know that people get prescribed alprazolam aka xanax in the states. i'm not sure if there's some sort of difference between xanax and other anti anxiety medication that's making it feel better for me

• Hugs
euphoric_freak

euphoric_freak

Oct 16, 2024
Just sharing my personal experience. Addiction can get really out of control fast. If you choose a nasty enough drug you'll have to hide withdrawals from your friends, which can be pretty much impossible at some points. Substances can send you into a spiral where you begin to live every moment of your life high or looking to get high, which will strain your relationships.

I am a very friend-oriented person too. I care about the people around me more than pretty much anything else. Addiction made being alone more tolerable sometimes. But at the cost of taking everything and the relationships with everyone I cared about in my life and setting it on fire.
Yeah none of them have done much for me except make my other issues worse. So I can feel you there.

If you are on this site then you are probably an adult and can choose for yourself. However, please practice some form of harm-reduction. At-least, please always test your drugs (you can find information on how to do so online) and never use alone are the two big pointers I wished I followed. If not for yourself, do it for the people that would hurt to see you in pain (your friends).

I hope you stay safe. You are going through so much so please have a virtual-hug :heart: from me.

Reactions: painfullypointless
painfullypointless

painfullypointless

Wanderer
Sep 23, 2024
i used to think so too, i'm a full blown alcoholic now.

• Informative
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
nattys5thtoenail

nattys5thtoenail

goofball
Oct 6, 2024
Weed or psychedelics like shrooms or LSD, make sure you're in a good mindset for it or else you might hallucinate scary shit. Meditate before hand. Stay away from shit like meth, Coke, heroin, etc. your life is going to turn to shit quickly.

Last edited:
aespa

aespa

Oct 23, 2024
Personally, I truly believe that treating yourself with something that provides a gratifying feeling is the most sensible strategy. To begin, it is important to take a break from your social media platforms to prevent your brain from becoming overly accustomed to constantly receiving immediate positive feedback through those channels. After all, refraining from excessive social media usage is more beneficial and healthier than resorting to harmful substances and options. Let me give you an example: when you accomplish something, achieve a personal accomplishment, or make progress in any aspect, reward yourself with a small, pleasant treat. Even if it is a small accomplishment it is better than nothing at all. speaking of romance and friendships, i have been in the same situation and my best advice for you is to work on yourself and distance. even if its hard gaslight yourself into thinking you don't care when they're gone. Have a nice day ml <3 (work on yourself and you WILL see results)

Last edited:
  • Informative
coolgal82

coolgal82

Sep 10, 2024
Personally, I truly believe that treating yourself with something that provides a gratifying feeling is the most sensible strategy. To begin, it is important to take a break from your social media platforms to prevent your brain from becoming overly accustomed to constantly receiving immediate positive feedback through those channels. After all, refraining from excessive social media usage is more beneficial and healthier than resorting to harmful substances and options. Let me give you an example: when you accomplish something, achieve a personal accomplishment, or make progress in any aspect, reward yourself with a small, pleasant treat. Even if it is a small accomplishment it is better than nothing at all. speaking of romance and friendships, i have been in the same situation and my best advice for you is to work on yourself and distance. even if its hard gaslight yourself into thinking you don't care when they're gone. Have a nice day ml <3 (work on yourself and you WILL see results)
Lmao i cant just not use social media my entire life is online and its free dopamine, and i cant just "reward myself" that doesn't work cus my brain goes "well why cant i just have the thing anyway?" Lmao.

Also i would genuinely and unironically rather die than distance myself from them (i wanna die anyway but tbh i feel like i can keep going if i have them alot of the time. Theyre so amazing i love them so much i am literally nothing without them)

aespa

aespa

Oct 23, 2024
Lmao i cant just not use social media my entire life is online and its free dopamine, and i cant just "reward myself" that doesn't work cus my brain goes "well why cant i just have the thing anyway?" Lmao.

Also i would genuinely and unironically rather die than distance myself from them (i wanna die anyway but tbh i feel like i can keep going if i have them alot of the time. Theyre so amazing i love them so much i am literally nothing without them)
no offense but your mindset is the reason you're failing in life and you need to get your shit together and try to fix it.. and if your entire life is on social media then get a life in real life :)

• Informative
coolgal82

coolgal82

Sep 10, 2024
no offense but your mindset is the reason you're failing in life and you need to get your shit together and try to fix it.. and if your entire life is on social media then get a life in real life :)
Its not just my "mindset" lmao fuck off asshole

And like "getting a life in real life" is alot harder than just simply doing it especially when you have zero motivation to do so and mumerous problems preventing you from doing exactly that

• Love
Reactions: euphoric_freak
aespa

aespa

Oct 23, 2024
Its not just my "mindset" lmao fuck off asshole

And like "getting a life in real life" is alot harder than just simply doing it especially when you have zero motivation to do so and mumerous problems preventing you from doing exactly that
it is your mindset and the fact you're in denial says a lot. im not an asshole for not sugarcoating everything for you. bro be like nike and just do it. you dont need motivation to make your life better. you just do it and eventually itll be a nice routine you will start to enjoy.
that is sadly the hard truth. to make it in life you cant be lazy
Images .. also what exactly are these problems? i bet i can find a solution.

• Informative
coolgal82

coolgal82

Sep 10, 2024
it is your mindset and the fact you're in denial says a lot. im not an asshole for not sugarcoating everything for you. bro be like nike and just do it. you dont need motivation to make your life better. you just do it and eventually itll be a nice routine you will start to enjoy.
that is sadly the hard truth. to make it in life you cant be lazy
View attachment 153292.. also what exactly are these problems? i bet i can find a solution.
You literally dont know fuck all about me dont call me just "lazy" wtf are you even doing on this site if you clearly dont understand the basics of mental illness

Literally the same as when mfs say "oh just go for a walk" "oh just go the gym" "oh just do xyz" as if its just as easy as that and a cure all like lets give an example me "just doing it" isnt gonna cure my ADHD which is like one of my problems, infact ADHD makes "just doing things" way harder lmao. Again theres other stuff as well not just that but like thats just an example of something you cant just treat by jist "doing it"