bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
wdym luck
metaphysically? the universe is endless dice rolls. politically? we live in times of high inequality, which means luck is of massive consequence. you can look at study after study and they all conclude the whole "just try to be successful and u will" line is horseshit. People get where they get depending on their surrounding conditions, which are ultimately outside their control.

don't get me wrong, I believe in making the most of every choice we have, it's just that I also believe one can do the best they posssibly can and still be left with a life they find impalatable. I don't really believe that anyone *isn't* trying their best really. This is radical to most cultures today but it is a sincerely held belief.

Ww42

Ww42

Experienced
Feb 24, 2024
I'm very bad in comparison with another human. I have 0 empathy. I cut off all my friend groups with no hesitation because I'm just done with them. I watch p*rn in my relationship with my fiance who has said they consider p*rn cheating and I do it because im selfish and don't care. Thats a main reason I seek death is because I know, deep down, im truly a sociopath or psychopath who cant form actual connections and my death will really help those around me

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Good or bad, I honestly don't care as to which one people consider me to be. I don't give a shit about being a good person or a bad person (though I do want to make sure that I don't cause suffering to others). All I want is to be a dead person

prana

prana

Country boy
Jul 15, 2024
I see myself as a morally grey individual like anyone else. All of us have our moral flaws and strengths. I personally take pride in overcoming my worst impulses and behaving in a conscientious way that doesn't cause harm. However I do have many dark impulses and interests that I wrestle with. I do things I'm not proud of and when I do I often think about taking my own life.

I know I will someday, just freaking out about some minor transgression or humiliation and finally finding the courage to take the final step. The will to survive has been keeping me afloat but I often feel like I'm not worth the space I take up on this earth. No matter how carefully I behave not everyone has the same set of ethics as me and thinks I am evil despite not doing actual harm.