• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
Mine was an absolute tip. Icons spilling off the edges of the screen. Now it is pretty much empty. I have thousands of simple tiled 16x16 wallpapers it cycles between.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Why do so many people here use Windows and Android? Genuine question. Personally, I've only ever used Apple products

MorningstarMornings

MorningstarMornings

leave a beautiful corpse
Aug 20, 2020
Why do so many people here have Windows and android? Genuine question. Personally, I've only ever used Apple products
for me it's program support. I would jump ship to a unix OS but some programs don't work on others.
and I can't be fucked to dual boot. just set it and forget about it is my motto.
my laptop uses kali-linux with budgie desktop env. though.

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
Why do so many people here use Windows and Android? Genuine question. Personally, I've only ever used Apple products
I use Windows because Apple products are too expensive, and some programs do not exist on Linux. I also use a USB-Stick which runs a live boot of Kali Linux because I want to get into penetration testing and ethical hacking. If you want to try other operating systems, get yourself a fast USB-Stick and try a live boot. That way you have a portable OS which fits in every pocket, just like your phone.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
MorningstarMornings

MorningstarMornings

leave a beautiful corpse
Aug 20, 2020
I use Windows because Apple products are too expensive, and some programs do not exist on Linux. I also use a USB-Stick which runs a live boot of Kali Linux because I want to get into penetration testing and ethical hacking. If you want to try other operating systems, get yourself a fast USB-Stick and try a live boot. That way you have a portable OS which fits in every pocket, just like your phone.
I think it's puppy that was designed for slow usb sticks. it loads it all to ram. I've thought about going a "lite" route like that. only issue is getting shit to work. but hey, once it's stable your good to go.

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
only issue is getting shit to work.
For my Kali Live boot, it was fairly easy to set up. I downloaded the .iso file, flashed the .iso onto my USB-Stick with Rufus with the maximum amount of persistent partition size, plugged the Stick into my Laptop, went into my BIOS and chose the USB-Stick as my Boot device.