• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I'm not gonna post my desktop here lol. It's messy even though I want it to be organized. I have so many photos/screenshots that I need to organize. Ideally, it would just be folders in a neat row. I have a lot of icons. It has one of the default Apple backgrounds (one of the prettier ones). Btw it's a MacBook Air, so idk if it even counts lol.

My phone (iPhone) has a pretty background and all of the apps are organized into folders. I only have one page of apps. I don't have the apps out because I don't like how they look lol. It has an old OS and I didn't update it to the one where you can change how the apps look.

Last edited:
J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Mine has more. 🤷‍♂️. And they are splattered all over. Phone not much better. (5 screens)🤦

• Wow
Reactions: Forveleth
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

disappear, unseen and unknown
Feb 24, 2023
Mine full of memory that life is slowly releasing me away from

wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
mine'd be too much of a mess to post right now, but this thread really a fascinating case study. of what, you may ask? idk, my brain'd be too tired to pull any conclusion from this, but it's fun to look at little snippets of other people. a desktop is somewhat personal, and i'd say most people usning this site have one.

but yeah i gotta organise all my folders before my next attempt... make things easier for the living if any are interested in my personal stuff by the time i'm dead

S

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Its pretty boring because its an old laptop I dont use often, but i do have a cat paw mouse cursor (sadly couldnt screenshot it)

Capture
This is my phone screen, i have a doggo friend that walks along the bottom of the screen and i can also pet him and pick him up
Screenshot 20240423 194549 WEBTOON Screenshot 20240423 194610 Anime Launcher

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: soulkitty
S

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
What are your favorite webtoons? I like Tower of God, UnOrdinary, Omniscient Reader, etc
Welfare Center, paperteeth, hell is other people, melvinas therapy, the guy upstairs, shoot around, too many to name lol. I mostly like to read horror webtoon. I've never read those but I'm interested in reading Tower of God! It looks really cool from the glimpses I've seen. 💙
This is Windows 11 running on a 2009 Compaq desktop PC; it does run surprisingly well after some tweaking, all things considered.

View attachment 136519
Woah your wallpaper is beautiful <3

robotomy

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Welfare Center, paperteeth, hell is other people, melvinas therapy, the guy upstairs, shoot around, too many to name lol. I mostly like to read horror webtoon. I've never read those but I'm interested in reading Tower of God! It looks really cool from the glimpses I've seen. 💙

Woah your wallpaper is beautiful <3
I like The Guy Upstairs too! I want to read Sweet Home, Bastard, etc but they're completed and you can only read one episode a day 🥲

• Aww..
S

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
I like The Guy Upstairs too! I want to read Sweet Home, Bastard, etc but they're completed and you can only read one episode a day 🥲
The guy upstairs is so good!! It's nice to find someone else who has read it. Same 😭 I want to read those as well, but it takes so much patience to wait for the episodes

Reactions: sserafim
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
All of my computers have the default Mint background because I can't bothered. No shortcuts. My phone has minimal shortcuts and always has fanart that is light/white so I can use my screen as a flashlight.

• Love
bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
I keep mine completely clean! I like to stare at my wallpaper sometimes, I find icons and folders get in the way. I usually ever only use the search function for programs and keep any actual files organised in file explorer.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0