• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
After ctb, if you were given a choice, Would you choose eternal non-existence (it sounded abstract to me so i imagine non-existence as how I was before I was born: nothingness) or to be /to appear in heaven with your pets?

Reactions: AndroidAmongHumans
T

ToMoveOn

Jun 16, 2024
Eternal non-existence is my preference.

Last edited:
Reactions: waterworks, Green Destiny and pthnrdnojvsc
C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
honestly this question is hard for me, I don't know what would I choose. How about you?

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
My pets are in hell, so I don't know what to say.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Nothingness is disappointing.
I don't necessarily care about my dead animals (I don't currently have any).

Overall, I don't find any of these options fascinating.

bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
if it's one of the Abrahamic heavens, I'll take nonexistence. Something else, I might roll the dice on. I'd even roll the dice on reincarnation. It's just my life specifically that I don't like.

Reactions: jar-baby and indefinitesleep2
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
reincarnation would be nice

Reactions: idk321
ninfanatic

ninfanatic

death is a beginning & not an end
Jul 3, 2024
Some sort of Heaven or anything different from this existence. Being just anywhere without limitation.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Eternal non-existence.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
non-existence like before i was born

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and mrbluesky
misatosdiary

misatosdiary

everything will be okay
Jun 28, 2024
I cant describe how much I would want to be in heaven even though im not religious.. the fear of not existing scares me

Reactions: Heaven_Awaits
D

DeathPaloma

Opening quote of "Memórias Póstumas de Brás Cubas"
Sep 30, 2023
After ctb, if you were given a choice, Would you choose eternal non-existence (it sounded abstract to me so i imagine non-existence as how I was before I was born: nothingness) or to be /to appear in heaven with your pets?
Look heaven sounds fun, but I don't think I deserve it, so I would be fine with none existence

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
In heaven with my pets

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
VeryShy

VeryShy

High IQ disabled autist and schizophrenic
Jun 21, 2024
In Heaven with my cats

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm and divinemistress36
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Nothingness because heaven is pointless. It's like in the ending of the show 'the good place', at some point you willingly jump into eternal nothingness anyways.

Reactions: CelestialDiana, pthnrdnojvsc and mrbluesky
mrbluesky

mrbluesky

We're more ghosts than people
Jul 3, 2024
I honestly would prefer nothingness. One of the main reasons that I want to ctb is that I just don't like existing. Reincarnating and/or going to an afterlife, it just seems that my problems would persist and tbh I'd be very disappointed. I just want nothing, no thoughts, no sensations, like if I never existed in the first place

Reactions: annointed_towers and pthnrdnojvsc
broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
I just wanna stop feeling pain. Dont care wat form tht comes in, whether it means not existing to feel anything at all or wat

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
L

Liamm

Jun 28, 2024
Heaven for sure. Though nothingness... Wouldn't be too bad because I literally would not be able to care at that point.

BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
As an atheist I obviously don't believe in an afterlife.
But if I could choose, I would choose to "live" in some sort of afterlife with my precious baby I lost in January. If I could be with her in some sort of afterlife or existence that is void of any of this worlds misery then that would be my choice, a million times over. Being athiest is hard sometimes, I see why some people cling to religion in times of pain. Loosing my Ellie was so painful, to face the realization that when we leave this world its over. That I would never hold her sweet face or give her a pat on the head or run my fingers through her curly red fur ever again. I can see the appeal of religion to help avoid those thoughts and feelings, but just because you desperately want something to be true doesnt make it so.
If I cant be with her in peace and happiness then I wish just for non existence.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm and divinemistress36
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
Heaven for sure. I definitely don't deserve it, but I can hope.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Permanent non existence

m1ll1pede

m1ll1pede

Chronic stupidity
Jun 2, 2024
Reincarnation hopefully i want to be a crow or jellyfish

Reactions: idk321 and divinemistress36
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'm glad that after Death is permanent non-existence. Can't wait to escape this evil life and evil prison world.
I'm glad that the accelerating expansion of the universe and law of entropy will end the universe forever

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarni, divinemistress36 and ToMoveOn
T

timetodie24

Mage
Apr 14, 2023
Non-existence . That's what I believe happens and wouldn't want any different. Any form of afterlife sounds horrible as I want my life to completely stop not continue in another form. Even if heaven was real, pretty sure neither me nor my dog would end up there 😂

C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
Non-existence . That's what I believe happens and wouldn't want any different. Any form of afterlife sounds horrible as I want my life to completely stop not continue in another form. Even if heaven was real, pretty sure neither me nor my dog would end up there 😂
why? After all this suffering, we deserve heaven. Both us and our pets should end up there, we suffered so much 😔
I'm glad that after Death is permanent non-existence. Can't wait to escape this evil life and evil prison world.
I'm glad that the accelerating expansion of the universe and law of entropy will end the universe forever
This is why I have doubts about afterlife. Entropy.
As an atheist I obviously don't believe in an afterlife.
But if I could choose, I would choose to "live" in some sort of afterlife with my precious baby I lost in January. If I could be with her in some sort of afterlife or existence that is void of any of this worlds misery then that would be my choice, a million times over. Being athiest is hard sometimes, I see why some people cling to religion in times of pain. Loosing my Ellie was so painful, to face the realization that when we leave this world its over. That I would never hold her sweet face or give her a pat on the head or run my fingers through her curly red fur ever again. I can see the appeal of religion to help avoid those thoughts and feelings, but just because you desperately want something to be true doesnt make it so.
If I cant be with her in peace and happiness then I wish just for non existence.
losing a pet is horrible. My pets are only beings I trust, feel safe around them. I hope you will be able to find strength.

Reactions: divinemistress36
BackToLobby

BackToLobby

You are more than that. You have always been more.
Apr 9, 2024
I prefer the eternal non-existence because I'm sure that I would find a way to screw up my chance in heaven

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Non existence

Nefera

Nefera

Jun 30, 2024
Honestly if there's an afterlife I'm gonna be PISSED, I can't even take this one, yet alone the post credits!