Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I would like to share with you my political ideas and know what you think about it

• Need to "clean up" a "decadent" population from its roots
  • Disseminate concepts that allow overcoming the state of decline as a homeland, nationalism and common good
  • The figure of the "necessary gendarme", a character capable of imposing order
  • Bases: tradition, natural resources and geographical location.
  • Purpose: to make the country more prosperous, dignified and strong every day.
  • Objectives: progressive transformation of the physical environment and comprehensive improvement (material, moral and intellectual) of the country's inhabitants.

Reactions: sserafim
Downdraft

Downdraft

I've felt better ngl
Feb 6, 2024
Cringe authoritarian, borderline fascist ideas. Not based
Lowkey fr sounds how some fascists could describe themselves.

I thought it was a social experiment to see if he can get away if he covers it lol.

Reactions: lxci
lxci

lxci

Life lover
Sep 9, 2024
Lowkey fr sounds how some fascists could describe themselves.

I thought it was a social experiment to see if he can get away if he covers it lol.
I thought the same thing. It seems like carefully worded fascism to make it sound palatable for a mainstream audience lmao.

• Informative
Reactions: Downdraft
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I believe that changing the environment can affect people in both good and bad ways, the most important thing is to be something innovative and safe - there should be opportunities for everyone to develop and create things in our lives and around us.

amnesia999

amnesia999

Lie, lie, lie - Life is a lie
Jun 30, 2024
  • Need to "clean up" a "decadent" population from its roots
  • Disseminate concepts that allow overcoming the state of decline as a homeland, nationalism and common good
  • The figure of the "necessary gendarme", a character capable of imposing order
The Merriam-Webster dictionary sez: "Fascism: a populist political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual, that is associated with a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, and that is characterized by severe economic and social regimentation and by forcible suppression of opposition"

That's what your ideas sound like to me. And it's a bad thing.

• Love
Reactions: Downdraft, lxci and EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I feel like you need to reevaluate your political views, tbh. This sounds way too reminiscent of fascism.

Reactions: amnesia999 and Downdraft