C

cybertronian03111999

Jul 5, 2019
The thought of what happens after I ctb should not haunt me, yet everytime it does. Logically speaking it should not, because I will not be around to see/help with the situation. To be honest, my views don't even matter in my surroundings even though I'm alive, so it is quite foolish for me to think what'll happen when I'm gone and whether people will hate me for what I did. I dont hold religious views so I'm not concerned about heaven or hell stuff, to me it'll be just... I really don't know, maybe pass out if done correctly and that's it? But this thought of what'll happen afterwards continues to haunt me. I think it is maybe my survival instinct stopping me? I'm just so damn conflicted.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Adieu and TheDevilsAngel
Adieu

Adieu

Jun 27, 2019
Nothingness. You wouldnt be able to think, you cease to exist.

Reactions: die2live, Mizzmini45, Darkdreamer001 and 3 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
The nothingness. Same as before you were born. Reincarnation? Once in this world I think is enough and I wasted too many chances. Wrong decisions..

Reactions: die2live, Darkdreamer001 and Astral316
C

Cutepoison

Losing all hope was freedom
Dec 22, 2019
I used to think we would be reborn but now i think (and hope) that there's nothing. This world's too messed up, I don't want another ride here

Reactions: die2live, Darkdreamer001, TimeToBiteTheDust and 1 other person
R

Ready2goGermany

Jun 27, 2018
I don't believe in things like heaven or hell or afterlife whatsoever. I guess it will just be eternal darkness. I hope to find out soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, _Minsk and TimeToBiteTheDust
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Whatever happens after death you won't be able to know. And after enough time no one will know you even existed.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Isittimetogonola
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Its just sleep, but a lot of it

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
See, I believe there's nothing--with nothing being something we can't comprehend. The person ends, and is just a shell, void of anything that made them them.

I know others believe in an afterlife, and hope that humans can meet again, and it is a much more pleasant thought.

But I have more of a we dissipate into the environment , from star dust, to star dust.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
That's it.
Its just sleep, but a lot of it
An eternal sleep. I like that. I like sleeping. Before it was just rest now is an escape from reality.

Reactions: Hotsackage
C

CarefulWithThatAxe

Experienced
Nov 7, 2019
The same as happened before you were born nothing

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Logically...nothing.

Ouchreject

Ouchreject

Trapped
Dec 13, 2019
Hopefully anything better than this huge fuck up ive create...

Reactions: CarefulWithThatAxe
Q

Queria.Estar.Morto

Dec 22, 2019
I firmly believe there's an afterlife. I've had many supernatural experiences in my life which convinced me that we don't simple cease to exist after we die. Hopefully, there's no such thing as heaven or hell or else we're screwed

Reactions: beyondbreath