J

jackboy7

Mar 21, 2020
I'm 26 years old and I have nothing to show for. I don't have any savings, I don't have any assets. I have a small studio apartment with no furniture and a shitty car. I've been in many relationships but I always find a way to push people away and end up alone. So many people have walked out of my life and left me isolated like it was nothing. I have BPD. I can't seem to be able to land a decent job. My peers that are younger than me are passing me by. I recently fell for a promiscuous girl who was just using me until she found someone else. I ignored all of the red flags because I wanted to be with her. Now I'm back to having no one and she's already moved on. I just can't see myself going on like this, I don't see things getting any better and I don't want to keep suffering like this. I'm thinking SN is the way to go I'm just scared that it will be painful. I placed an order for some on Amazon a few days ago.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Yomyom and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I am sorry you are desperate in your life.
If you know that it is the only way out, then let it be.
It is hard to know that relationships is not an easy part for you as well.
And I see you are a new user, so welcome to our forum :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: jackboy7
B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
Jackboy, I am sorry to hear all of this.
Before anything else, I hope that the time it takes for your shipment to arrive you use it to sit and think thoroughly the decision you are about to take.
That being said, should you decide to go on with it, you may have read on this forums, plenty of information that says SN is a very good method, and with little discomfort. I am confident it will a peaceful method for you to end all of this. But even if not, remember, there is no reason for you to fear any suffering. Suffering is temporary, and our peaceful rest is eternal. It'll all be over soon.

Regardless of what you decide, we'll be here for you, supporting you in your decision.
Regardless of what you decide, I am confident you'll find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: jackboy7