• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I would love to have been part of the typical highschool and college experience with partying, and going to concerts, raves, festivals, traveling around the world with friends which I have never tried and I would have loved to be a bodybuilder too like living the Zyzz lifestyle. And again Festivals I would love to have been to some festivals with a lot of friends also Psychedelic themed festivals like Burning Man in general I would just have loved to have lived life like so many other people do I´m thinking especially people in college they just live life doing all the things I mentioned I would´ve loved to be a part of that.

Last edited:
I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I would love to have been part of the typical highschool and college experience with partying, and going to concerts, festivals, traveling around the world with friends which I have never tried and I would have loved to be a bodybuilder too like living the Zyzz lifestyle. And again Festivals I would love to have been to some festivals with a lot of friends also Psychedelic themed festivals like Burning Man in general I would just have loved to have lived life like so many other people do I´m thinking especially people in college they just live life doing all the things I mentioned I would´ve loved to be a part of that.
Yeah if i wasn't mentally ill or have anxiety and all that, travelling and going to those type of places sounds fun

I remember Zyzz. he was such a cool guy I spoke to him one time before he died

• Wow
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yeah if i wasn't mentally ill or have anxiety and all that, travelling and going to those type of places sounds fun

I remember Zyzz. he was such a cool guy I spoke to him one time before he died
You actually spoke to him how cool, where did you do that and what was he and also you doing while bumping into each other?

Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
You actually spoke to him how cool, where did you do that and what was he and also you doing while bumping into each other?
I bumped into him at Parramatta shopping center. I told him i was a big fan and said that he was really inspiring. Also got a photo with him but its on my old phone so i dont have it anymore I also met his older brother Chestbrah at Stereosonic rave like 10 years ago. He was cool too

• Love
I

icenotok

Apr 4, 2024
live a normal life, go to work and be able to actual do it instead of bursting with rage every 5 min, have friends and a partner and maybe a family. im ugly as sin so thats never going to happen regardless how dead my brain is.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I bumped into him at Parramatta shopping center. I told him i was a big fan and said that he was really inspiring. Also got a photo with him but its on my old phone so i dont have it anymore I also met his older brother Chestbrah at Stereosonic rave like 10 years ago. He was cool too
Can´t you recover the photo from that phone or maybe you don´t have it anymore. Also cool you met Chestbrah, also envious you went to a rave I forgot that in my post think I will edit it in since that is something I would love to experience but can´t due to my conditions.

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
Can´t you recover the photo from that phone or maybe you don´t have it anymore. Also cool you met Chestbrah, also envious you went to a rave I forgot that in my post think I will edit it in since that is something I would love to experience but can´t due to my conditions.
nah i lost the old phone. I wish I Still had the photo. He was such a cool person. Looked much bigger than his photos, but he was so uplifting and positive. He had that aura about him. It was so sad to see him die so young.

I haven;t been in a rave for over 5 years due to my anxiety.

Just curious, what physical or mental conditions are stopping you from going out partying, going to raves, living the Zyzz lifestyle?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Too bad with the phone. And I can only imagine what it must be like being in his presence in real life because the videos alone is so uplifting and postive it just makes you wanna make it brah so people can be mirin you :p

It´s also a lot of anxiety for me that prevents me from living life and doing all these things and with bodybuilding it is also that I have a hard time swallowing food because I am allergic to all foods so it makes my throat tight and the more I eat the worse it gets so you see hard to gain mass with this problem.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I would have made music. A lot of music.
And I would have liked to have friends too.
Become a musician or a teacher/researcher.

Reactions: gingermacie
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I'd like to be able to intuitively understand other people's intentions. Whether it's reading a room, being able to spot red flags, or understanding when another person is joking/using sarcasm.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Would have liked to had people who were there for me. Would have liked to travelled around more. Would have liked to figured what I enjoy doing definitively, so I could have worked out a life. What if I guess

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
None.

I don't want anything from this evil world and evil life

I just want to escape the prison of this evil world and evil life asap

Reactions: 4am and sserafim
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
i'd love to just be able to leave the house without the crippling fear of someone killing me. just one, small, simple pleasure. and then we can get the ball rolling actually living life. probably.

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
I think realizing and accepting my sexuality would have given me the opportunity to enjoy myself. I went through life hiding because I thought I was ugly and weird, but it just turns out I'm just a lesbian and people picked up on that despite my unawareness. Too late now because I destroyed my mind and body out of self hatred and denial.

Also I would have loved to go on a roller coaster. Possibly being a hairdresser/esthetician, too. To travel.