• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

defaultusername

Jan 25, 2019
So I'm fucking stuck living back with my grandparents working at my fucking uncle's lumberyard. I was kicked out of my parents house (again) about 8 months ago, of which I headed to the psych ward before moving back in with my grandparents.

I told them the only reason I was there was because I had nowhere to go. They say they don't help with financial help. I tell the case worker I'm homeless and nothing ever gets done about it.

Well I get out and go to a mental health facility a month or so later and tell them I have depression, social anxiety, not getting sleep, suicidal etc, which is mainly because of where I'm living and my job. The case worker there tells me "I make too much money" and can't help me until I quit my job. My grandparents won't let me quit working for my uncle.

How the fuck do I get help

Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
I'm sorry. You sound like you're in as good a situation as me. I applied for disability and was told I don't qualify because I'm not sick enough. Although, I just been hospitalized for said illness that I've been fighting since age 10. Unfortunately, this country wants to not help you get better and penalize for being sick while you're trying your damndest to get better. They love kicking you when you're down. Sorry, for the rant. I'm sorry you're in this situation. I don't know what the right advice is at all. :aw:

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
So I'm fucking stuck living back with my grandparents working at my fucking uncle's lumberyard. I was kicked out of my parents house (again) about 8 months ago, of which I headed to the psych ward before moving back in with my grandparents.

I told them the only reason I was there was because I had nowhere to go. They say they don't help with financial help. I tell the case worker I'm homeless and nothing ever gets done about it.

Well I get out and go to a mental health facility a month or so later and tell them I have depression, social anxiety, not getting sleep, suicidal etc, which is mainly because of where I'm living and my job. The case worker there tells me "I make too much money" and can't help me until I quit my job. My grandparents won't let me quit working for my uncle.

How the fuck do I get help
The welfare state is going to be bankrupt soon so I'm not sure if that's really a long term solution. I understand being trapped in bad job and mental health stuff. Do not rely on the state because those people can't help u. There's no political will to solve homelessness and the gov could care less about the mentally ill.