• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

That one weird girl

That one weird girl

A sad sad clown.
Jun 2, 2023
I don't want to be insensitive but I have an insainly hard time losing weight since i dont get out due to my deppresion and ive gaiend a ton of weight due to my medication and the fact that i eat to supress alot of feelings. My bmi is well over 30 and I feel like its unrealistic for me to go to the gym and eat healthy since i some days cant even get out of bed or take care of my own hygiene. My weight gain is a huge factor in my head tho. Ive never hated myself more than i do now and i do think it would take alot of my sadness away if i could go back to a healthier weight maybe even be on the skinnier side since that is what i prefer myself to look like.

Now to the point. Ive seen a bunch of people say that ozempic and wegovy has helped them lose a bunch of weight and that it works fantastic. However they dont have diabetes and aparantly this type of medication is insainly hard to come by. I do however feel that i need this since I've been struggling so much mentally and I remember when i was skinny that i didnt eat as much cuz all my time went with going out with friends, shopping and also i wasnt as hungry cuz well i was skinny. Ive struggled so much mentally due to my weight and i some days have a hard time looking at myself in the mirror. Ive been to my doctor with this but he says that once you take wegovy you have to take it for the rest of your life which i dont think i fully believe. I once asked for melatonin cuz i was sleeping horribly and they apparantly just hand them out like candy. But not my doctor. He just told me to contact a place where they can help you with your diet but how can i focus on my diet when i cant even take care of myself. I just want to stop feeling so hungry all the time.

So my question is. Is there a way for me to get ozempic or wegovy somewhere where a doctors notice isnt required?

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Illegally, yes.
But there are also many money-hungry practitioners who will be happy to prescribe it to you. Unfortunately, you have to do your own research. It would also help to ask the people in your city/country how they sourced the drugs you mentioned.

There are also other drugs that promote weight loss and are easier to source. (just yesterday, I wrote about one that I tried)

Trigger Warning: There are also ways to eat (read: get a dopamine hit) without really consuming food (calories).

~~~

This might sound a bit blunt and straightforward, but honestly, considering your post history, it seems like you are trying to find a quick fix. I am not blaming you, of course; I would have always preferred to have a quick and working solution myself.

I have recovered from both anorexia and being clinically overweight (BMI ~28 at peak), so I might relate to you in some way. You are probably tired of those bullsh*t generic advice like "just eat healthy and exercise, hehe". I am too; it does not work for everyone, for example, due to genetics (i.e., higher level of leptin), so I will not list that advice here.

While I do not know your situation in detail, I can offer you advice that helped me and that might be useful in your case: before eating, ask yourself this question: "Why do I want to do it? Am I truly hungry?". Or try this: picture a food you don't particularly enjoy. If you're okay with eating it, go ahead and eat.

Feel free to DM if you need help with anything

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
You really shouldn't use ozempic or wegovy. They have some pretty awful side effects and, as your doctor said, are medications that once you start taking them, over time, you'll have to keep on taking them in order to keep your weight down.

To be honest, in my unprofessional opinion, I think weight loss works best only after you've found better coping mechanisms first. If you rely on food for comfort due to your depression then you need to try and learn to find other (healthier) ways to cope with your mental illness first since if you were to try to lose weight now then you'll probably end up gaining it all back again. Along with that, there is also the problem of your psych meds. The only options I can think of to deal with their effects are either to continue taking them and just try to lose as much weight as you can while on them, try looking into other antidepressants that don't cause weight gain, or try looking for alternatives to antidepressants altogether. It also works best under the guise that you aren't doing it out of self-hatred. Healthy weight loss starts with a healthy attitude towards oneself. It's important that you lose weight for yourself and your own health, rather than for others, or out of hatred towards yourself, or to fit societal beauty standards. Doing it for the wrong reasons can lead to unhealthy weight loss habits and can lead to you giving up more easily when things don't go th way you hope for them too. This video highlights this pretty well.

Good and healthy weight loss is a long process that involves learning to eat when you are hungry, paying attention to what you eat, and learning to stop eating once you start feeling full. It's not just about learning to form better eating habits but also learning to have a better relationship with food as a whole. A lot of people make weight loss out to be just exercising and eating only healthy foods, but you can still eat unhealthy foods while losing weight. You just need to learn how to eat in proportion and make sure that you are doing it on occasion as a treat, rather then doing it all the time. I think it might be best to look into seeing if you can get a dietitian to help you.

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If the medication is the reason you should consider stopping it or finding an alternative (Talk about that with your doctor!). Weight loss might be much easier then. You should discuss that with your doctor or consult another doctor for a 2nd opinion.

I would not suggest to try medication for weight loss, not without consulting a doctor.

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I relate to this, about medication here in the uk you can just buy Ozempic/wegovy from many of are main shops [asda,boots] I'm not sure about other places but you don't even need a doctors permission you can legit just buy it. I might be buying it soon because i believe it will help me a lot mentally to block out binging.

Even though I've heard about all the side effects [worse case some sort of cancer allegedly] I'm going to ctb anyway so i rather die skinny then stay miserable for my last few years alive.

In the end, if you cant obtain medication there's no easy advice. I feel trapped to my house and surrounded by food which brings comfort, but the pain of looking in the mirror is all my motivation to get up do something. I hope your able to find something that can work for you:heart:

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
To be honest, in my unprofessional opinion, I think weight loss works best only after you've found better coping mechanisms first. If you rely on food for comfort due to your depression then you need to try and learn to find other (healthier) ways to cope with your mental illness first since if you were to try to lose weight now then you'll probably end up gaining it all back again.
This. You can lose the weight with medication but successfully keeping it off requires a full lifestyle change. You need to have a healthier relationship with food and have better coping mechanisms.

I ballooned up to a pretty high weight trying to eat away my depression. I worked hard to start exercising, making better food choices, staying hydrated, and worked on my sleep (although I have chronic insomnia) to work off over 50 pounds. I'm now in the best physical shape of my life and I'm 40. It sounds daunting but you can do it!

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
Feedingbirds

Feedingbirds

grown up class clown
Oct 25, 2023
I know it's tricky with medications but try to focus on "getting better at cardio", "eating more vegetables" or "getting stronger" rather than losing weight. Depending on mindset it so easy to fall into the eating disorder rabbit hole and so hard to get out.

Don't make losing weight the primary goal and try to love your body for all it does for you otherwise.

Maybe this is me projecting my own shortcomings but I really really hope all goes the best it can for you. Probably don't focus on getting wegovy. That stuff has already been taken by rich celebrities from those who really need it :)

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Eating
I don't want to be insensitive but I have an insainly hard time losing weight since i dont get out due to my deppresion and ive gaiend a ton of weight due to my medication and the fact that i eat to supress alot of feelings. My bmi is well over 30 and I feel like its unrealistic for me to go to the gym and eat healthy since i some days cant even get out of bed or take care of my own hygiene. My weight gain is a huge factor in my head tho. Ive never hated myself more than i do now and i do think it would take alot of my sadness away if i could go back to a healthier weight maybe even be on the skinnier side since that is what i prefer myself to look like.

Now to the point. Ive seen a bunch of people say that ozempic and wegovy has helped them lose a bunch of weight and that it works fantastic. However they dont have diabetes and aparantly this type of medication is insainly hard to come by. I do however feel that i need this since I've been struggling so much mentally and I remember when i was skinny that i didnt eat as much cuz all my time went with going out with friends, shopping and also i wasnt as hungry cuz well i was skinny. Ive struggled so much mentally due to my weight and i some days have a hard time looking at myself in the mirror. Ive been to my doctor with this but he says that once you take wegovy you have to take it for the rest of your life which i dont think i fully believe. I once asked for melatonin cuz i was sleeping horribly and they apparantly just hand them out like candy. But not my doctor. He just told me to contact a place where they can help you with your diet but how can i focus on my diet when i cant even take care of myself. I just want to stop feeling so hungry all the time.

So my question is. Is there a way for me to get ozempic or wegovy somewhere where a doctors notice isnt required

So my question is. Is there a way for me to get ozempic or wegovy somewhere where a doctors notice isnt required?
I wouldn't recommend taking prescription or over-the-counter medicine for weight-loss. Eating your feelings is a massive roadblock.

Was going to recommend intermittent-fasting but, again, eating your feelings. Damn. What an obstacle.

Daily Caloric Defecit + Time = Gradual Weight Loss

It's all about diet. "Hitting the gym" is a fad., albeit a positive one. In the beginning, all that you can really do is adjust what your daily energy intake is.

Last edited: