• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
We are people who are in pain and just want to go into peace and tranquility, why can't we do this, why do we have to overcome ourselves and also overcome public opinion, people who say that you should live, religious people who don't understand what We have a hard and painful life, we are constantly faced with misunderstanding about ostracism, what do you think about this, write in private messages if you have a similar situation

Last edited:
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Oh that resonates so much with me. The reason why people cannot let you die in peace... well... that's almost a philosophical discussion, I guess. I ve wondered the same for years and still do sometimes. Guess it has to do with guilt, fear, ingnorance, selfishness.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so tragic and so horrible to me how there's no acceptance towards the fact that not everyone wants to suffer so unnecessarily in this meaningless existence. Having the ability to exist was always so undesirable to me in the first place, I never would have chosen to exist and I'd prefer to not exist no matter what. I really cannot stand anti-suicide people, it disgusts me how there is such a thing as anti-suicide even know existing really is just pointless suffering.