tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I wanted to be a soldier or a scientist/engineer and keep my mind busy all the time and constantly learn new things.
Now thanks to my bad luck, injuries etc.. I'm a bed-bound sloth full of resentment and prisoner of my shitty life.
I hope not for long.

Last edited:
trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
Storyteller. I've spent my life creating worlds and stories that will never see the light of day. It was always the one part of me I actually liked.

Reactions: sserafim
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Illustrator or zoologist

Reactions: sserafim
falling_snow

falling_snow

Arcanist
Aug 9, 2023
a chemistry teacher or something related to education. i liked it. now fuvk this shit, all children are motherfuckers

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
a chemistry teacher or something related to education. i liked it. now fuvk this shit, all children are motherfuckers
I like chemistry too. Why don't you want to be a chemist?

A

AlternativeBagel

Mar 12, 2024
Happy. lol.

Nah but for real I always wanted to be in IT/Tech even from a young age. Even went to college and got my bachelor's in it. It's too bad I never managed to make anything out of it though. Yet another one of my reasons why I want to ctb. A good alternative would have been nursing.

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
I've grown up and old, when I was younger I used to have a dream to be anything related to caretaking of environment, like being a gardener, Forester, animal care