icantandiwont

icantandiwont

Nov 15, 2022
So i finally got the guts to ask for help. I told my mom i was suicidal and the first words to come out of her mouth were "you are stupid."

As for now, it seems like asking for help wasn't worth it.

I'm honestly growing tired of trying at this point. I wish i were a slice of toast or something

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Regen, demuic, BipolarExpress and 7 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Christ. What a bitch. DON'T let her affect you like this!!! Get help yourself, it's worth it, you can do it ❤️❤️❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Regen, hungry_ghost, icantandiwont and 2 others
M

MovingOn

Nov 29, 2022
Sounds like you have a shitty mother as well, welcome to the club. You should ask help from medical professionals, help lines, etc. Your mother is shit. It's a shame your mother is no good, but you should exhaust all options before you do something like suicide. So call help lines, etc. Give it a try.

• Love
Reactions: thedevillily, Regen, icantandiwont and 1 other person
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Very very well done for telling her though, it was brave and you had to start somewhere. You're just very unlucky to have a mother who says shit like that. I'm so sorry ❤️ go elsewhere for help and support, your mum obviously just makes you feel far worse ❤️ I'm so sorry ❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: Regen, icantandiwont and not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people really are so cruel and insensitive, that really is such an awful thing to say and I'm sorry that you have to go through this. No wonder so many people in this world are suicidal.

M

May_

Dec 1, 2022
I just got yelled at when I told my parents.
I have since found a therapist online that I can talk to and they will listen. Either that or maybe you have a friend you want to tell instead.